Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something like this I imagine
Lidl grabbing the umpteenth wine glass, standing in front of the hallway mirror goes, " Mirror, mirror on the wall, who was the prettiest bride of them all".

Mirror no.276 wakes up and starts to say the expected line. Then it gets a good look of Lydia in all her Miss.Havisham splendor, does a double take and goes," Oh hell no!! Get me out of here" and then it cracks.

Lydia wakes up Ali and says, "twit, we need another mirror stat. Go beg me a new one. I'm too busy trying to think of other things we did in MY wedding to upstage that Slick Vic".

Ali looks up with a gormless expression on his face and thinks, " God! I should have left with affiliate lynx when I had the chance."

And so they lived happily begging forever after.

THE END

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No... Lydiot. You had it right the first time.
We know your notifications are to the max. :sneaky: 🤷‍♀️ 😆

View attachment 42044

View attachment 42045
Proof that she has little regard to engage with her audience. Notifications off? Pathetic. It's YOUR JOB! Heck, I am going to turn off my notifications for our Project Management tool so I can just drop in when I feel like it, and maybe do some work and see my team's comments in what is going on with projects - or maybe not. Send how long I continue to have a job. 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s probably why she won’t (or no agency would) sign with any agency. She thinks she knows best, does what she wants, when she wants and expects everyone to kneel before her!

Reactions: 7
She is so unbelievable 🤭 poor lynx is now just a joke that was once her so called beloved pet 🤬 she is a narcissist true and true, that angers me so much, I feel sorry for lumi, she should be at least contacted by animal protection to advise her on how to ensure Lumi doesn’t have the same faith 😔
The RSPCA wouldn't touch her. Lumi is in a clean home with space and is healthy and well fed with no obvious sign of physical abuse. At most they might advise they secure the property and remove dangerous plants but it would be advise only. They have way bigger things to be getting on with. I loathe lydia and I'm personally not keen on the way she keeps Bengals or that she has such a high maintinence cat breed at all when she's not willing to put the energy into them. But theres nothing for the RSPCA to intervene on

Reactions: 8
I can't stop laughing at her effusing at her father being proud of her writing 😂 😂 😂 Her 'writing' style reminds me of my 10 year old self's diary.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
First, that is the way I currently see someone’s subscriber count on Youtube. And I think it has been like this for ages. So, I don’t understand what is it that she is protesting against.
Second, can she even read? It won’t affect her. She will still be able to see the exact number on her profile.
OMG she creates a drama every chance she gets.
Everyone is against her. Every organization/institution has no idea what they are doing with all these new rules and guidelines against poor Lydia. First it was ASA, then Instagram with the new algorithm, now it’s Youtube trying to steal her hard earned bread and butter. Now wait for another airhead Victoria to start whining. I’ve never seen any other influenzas doing that aside from these two.
Cue the upcoming blog post because " but I might also just want to have a chat with you about how I'm feeling, or what I'm thinking and I hope thats OK because I miss sharing all that with you, I really do. I guess you can kind of think of this space in the same way that we all used to described our blog back in the day, as an online diary"

AKA A place where lydia can just rant about how she is treated unfairly, how she is bullied etc..
Anyone know if she can block someone from her blog?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sorry, but Lydia's latest blog post is a whole lot of nothing...

Her ability to ramble on and – say literally nothing productive – is an extreme sport. I've never read her blog and definitely don't intend to now.

She literally said her most popular post was where she said nothing (pictures only). And yet, she says she's bent on sharing even more of her mental vomit (on the regular) for her minions to enjoy. 🤦‍♀️

Jokes aside. I've never witnessed someone be so dedicated to missing the point. Lydia for sure is one of the most idiotic people I've ever observed in the influenza wild.

And yes, dim Lydia, you are "SELLING IT!"

Every bit of your content is like a sleaze online door-to-door salesman. Every time you prance around a video with tags still on (so you can later return), and go for a jog in your "new" headband (with tags tucked in) – you're on a mission to sell! Own it. Stop lying.

Unfortunate. Just all around tragic.

View attachment 42142 View attachment 42143
The part where she talks about her subscribers not needing or selling what she shows and having affiliate links is utter bullshit yes you ARE selling it's, it your bloody job, for crying out loud!!! I mean why else would you keep pumping them out like no tomorrow. I feel it's directed to us here as we talk a lot about her AL's. If you really want to share with your followers Lydia, go back to how it used to be, no affiliate links!!!

It seems you have nothing to "vlog" unless it's something you need to "flog" to us... you're a walking salesperson and quiet frankly it's getting a bit boring and repetitive, can you for ONCE just do a vlog about YOU no adverts not selling no talking about designers, there is no passion or love in your vlogs anymore, this is getting a bit personal but I miss your old vlogs, who you used to be, you seemed to be more descriptive in the items you were showing, now you sound like you don't know what you're talking about because all you think about is the money....

I had to unfollow all your platforms as everything is an advert now, I can't stand it. Who goes to a LM event and doesn't discuss ANYTHING that you were given but you advertise another brand while at a different brands event??? Who the hell have you become??? I am sorry I'll stop because I am just wasting my energy typing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It is a (really awful tasting) drinks company, Aspire drinks. And it is her ONLY investment... if you can call it that... It’s a friend of Ali’s drinks company.

ASPIRE BRANDS (Lydia's 'Investment') Is In Financial Distress

FireShot Capture 647 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1174237643363...png

Hope she's not referring to ASPIRE energy drinks (the company she says she invested in). :sneaky:

Don't let the spin fool you...

Aspire energy drinks reported an asset deficiency as of 2018

ASPIRE BRANDS INT LTD. (09103029) is owned by Neil BLEWITT and Darren Keith LINNELL (Ali's friends?). They sell fruit and vegetable juices, mineral water and soft drinks. According to their latest UK gov. filings, they are underwater and cash poor! Simply put, their liabilities exceed their assets which is an Asset deficiency.

Basically it is a sign of financial distress and indicates that a company may default on its obligations to creditors and may be headed for bankruptcy. Could they have turned it around in 12 months? Possibly. We'll know in Dec. 2019 once they file.

View the latest Balance Sheet on file here.

Lydia is a bonafide imbecile when it pertains to business.

She is blithely unaware that company financial statements are public knowledge and easily accessible. So she can't deceive intelligent people. I'm an entrepreneur and I've been running 3 successful companies over the last 10 years, all of which I founded right after University and built from scratch. (The main reason I can't drag her using my public IG or Twitter). 😆 So I can call her on her BS every single time in this regard.

Anyone who has a clue can tell Lydia doesn't have a clue. 🤷‍♀️

81Z0cwt5uVL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here!

I whole heartedly agree with what everyone is saying on here, and it’s such a relief to find people that are just as tired of the fair weather influencers who do duck all and still seem to complain that it is “stressful” and they are too busy to even do their bloody job properly.

BUT since the ITF wedding her behaviour has become more and more...unhinged. Very erratic and odd indeed. I’m starting to get concerned she may genuinely need help (all joking aside).

She is clearly not right. She’s always at home, and doesn’t seem to be taking care of herself at all. Her hair is greasy and unwashed, always scraped into a ponytail or bun. Her skin seems congested and she just looks...vacant.

I wonder if she is genuinely having some sort of breakdown or suffering with depression/anxiety and is in denial or just not getting the support she needs from people around her. She’s had years of therapy so I honestly think she could be high risk for this kind of thing. I don’t think she helps herself as she’s clearly reading all the negative comments and forums but I actually am starting to worry for her wellbeing!

She’s just not ok, and if that really is the case I would have so much more respect for her to explain it, have a break, get help and stop living in this faux reality where everything is fine.

Don’t get me wrong, she winds me up no end and her lack of transparency and attention seeking tactics are something else 😂 but when I piece it all together I think there’s a serious underlying issue going on.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here!

I whole heartedly agree with what everyone is saying on here, and it’s such a relief to find people that are just as tired of the fair weather influencers who do duck all and still seem to complain that it is “stressful” and they are too busy to even do their bloody job properly.

BUT since the ITF wedding her behaviour has become more and more...unhinged. Very erratic and odd indeed. I’m starting to get concerned she may genuinely need help (all joking aside).

She is clearly not right. She’s always at home, and doesn’t seem to be taking care of herself at all. Her hair is greasy and unwashed, always scraped into a ponytail or bun. Her skin seems congested and she just looks...vacant.

I wonder if she is genuinely having some sort of breakdown or suffering with depression/anxiety and is in denial or just not getting the support she needs from people around her. She’s had years of therapy so I honestly think she could be high risk for this kind of thing. I don’t think she helps herself as she’s clearly reading all the negative comments and forums but I actually am starting to worry for her wellbeing!

She’s just not ok, and if that really is the case I would have so much more respect for her to explain it, have a break, get help and stop living in this faux reality where everything is fine.

Don’t get me wrong, she winds me up no end and her lack of transparency and attention seeking tactics are something else 😂 but when I piece it all together I think there’s a serious underlying issue going on.
I don’t see this at all 😆😆
She’s as vain as they come, greedy, lazy and entitled, she probably has an eating disorder let’s be honest, the rest is greed, jealousy and her personality.
She looks after her skin hair and nails... as in she throws money at products to improve them 🤷‍♀️But she’s not healthy so she hasn’t got much to work with.

I don’t give her a mental health hall pass, not at all.
Just my opinion though

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ch-ch-ch-changes at YouTube and Influenzas Are Livid!

So... in short. YouTube is rounding up/down sub counts because of dim influenzas like you. Good for YouTube!

View attachment 42149

View attachment 42150

I don't know what Lydia has her Intimissimi knickers in a bunch? Her YouTube channel is on the decline, anyhow. It will just be easier for viewers to see the decline. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 42155
Youtube is trying to mitigate this bullshit "Canceled Culture" that is very much an issue when a popular or semi-popular channel is involved in a controversy (real or imagined).

This is ACTUALLY a real issue and it can be considered BULLYING! When people watch someone's subscriber count plummet by the minute and then go to that person's channel to pile on and pour salt on their wounds via nasty comments, that is totally hive-minded, predatory, BULLYING behaviors and it's completely mean-spirited and not necessary.

FOR ACTUAL duck'S SAKE.
THIS IS YOUTUBE'S ATTEMPT TO QUELL BULLYING ON THEIR PLATFORM. AND IT'S VALID.

If Lydia had any sort of ability to be a critical thinker, she would realize this. I get that Lydia doesn't NOT CARE AT ALL about anyone's perspective except what happens in her own tiny little mind. But her lack of intelligence (emotional or otherwise) will never cease to amaze.

• Heart
  • Haha
Long time lurker here!

You’re nice but Lydia is perfectly fine. These are all symptoms of laziness and industry irrelevance.

I quote a previous post of mine...

“Lydia being a hypochondriac, playing victim, publicly self loathing herself, is all desperate pleas of trying to deflect from her lack of depth.”

nothing more nothing less.

I will admit that I have been concerned for her stupidity and ignorance in the past.

She doesn’t want kids does she? (No judgement, and to be honest she really shouldn’t have anything more than a pot plant)
She’s mentioned in a video that she doesn’t know if she sees herself with children. When the cat disappeared, she tweeted “I’ve never seen myself with kids just my husband and my two fur babies.” Something along those lines...

We’ve never heard what Ali wants or sees for himself... :unsure:

If he does/did desire having kids, he may have thought they’d grow into it with time or she’d come around to the idea of growing their family as they settle into married life. Unfortunately, this witch is trying on her wedding dress from 2 years ago, thinking about if she did have another wedding, how she’d plan it and possibly buying another home. She wants it to be Groundhog Day everyday and she wonders why her engagement is low. People aren’t seeing any growth. She’s on a bleeping hamster wheel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t want kids does she? (No judgement, and to be honest she really shouldn’t have anything more than a pot plant)
I don’t think at I would even trust her with a pot plant( she doesn’t even have one, too much effort!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think at I would even trust her with a pot plant( she doesn’t even have one, too much effort!)
No wonder she buys pampas.... dead dried out arrangements so she doesn’t have to kill them herself from neglect.

We’ve never heard what Ali wants or sees for himself... :unsure:
I’d love to know if he feels the same as her, I keep going back to Victoria and Alex but I really think that’s gonna cause problems with them, once they get bored of the new house renovations, she’s missing London and he’s pushing for a kid... that’s when the vlogs will get interesting 😆

She’s off to Milan with the wife now 😆 sorry Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No wonder she buys pampas.... dead dried out arrangements so she doesn’t have to kill them herself from neglect.

I’d love to know if he feels the same as her, I keep going back to Victoria and Alex but I really think that’s gonna cause problems with them, once they get bored of the new house renovations, she’s missing London and he’s pushing for a kid... that’s when the vlogs will get interesting 😆

Apparently dried flowers are very bad in Feng Shui, they bring bad vibes to a home😂

• Haha
  • Wow

I never see Ali and Lydia show genuine affection for each other on any of their vlogs. The last time I saw him kiss her was in a really old vlog and she was leaving the house and initiated it. I wonder how long they will actually last? So much tied up and co-mingled at this point. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.