Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this right.... Lidl does a blog post about products a YEAR after the event, and by our best summation, this is because she realised she didn't get invited to the last NARS trip and the penny dropped.....Yet, she goes on an all expenses trip to Paris with Laura Mercier (it's the first time she's been invited by them) yet spends the entire, yes the entire trip and vlog, banging on about her partnership with Intimissimi and showing you her undies and bra in the totally wrong size (love, if you're a 28ff and telling us a 34b will fit, they may fit your cement oranges in the cups, but you'll have no support in your back with a band that is nearly 6 inches wider).

This girl just does not learn! You would think from watching that vlog that Intimissimi paid for her to go to Paris for the launch of their new undies, not a make up brand that she showed us nothing of.

Honest question for people in the business: Do brands like NARS and Laura Mercier actually watch these influencers vlogs and instastories to see what promotional work they've done and if they're value for money? I know if they had actually paid and sponsored them to, they would as it would be in their contract, but when there is no sponsorship and it's purely a press trip in the hope they will show the brand to their audience? If I was in the Laura Mercier team and was watching the videos that were put out by people invited, I'd be gobsmacked that Lidl has the nerve to use that trip as a promotional trip for her other sponsorship and not bother with her again.
I’m not in this business, but I watched Vic’s LM Paris vlog yesterday, and she did not only dedicate a big chunk of it describing every single product she received from the brand, but also managed to insert free full face LM makeup tutorials/looks with LM products. So, I do think that free PR trips come with strings attached. Lydia seem to be the only influenza who does not know that.

Reactions: 15
I’m not in this business, but I watched Vic’s LM Paris vlog yesterday, and she did not only dedicate a big chunk of it describing every single product she received from the brand, but also managed to insert free full face LM makeup tutorials/looks with LM products. So, I do think that free PR trips come with strings attached. Lydia seem to be the only influenza who does not know that.
I remember on the Nars Bora Bora trip Victoria did a number of IG posts (not well disclosed, but that's a separate issue) so thought I would go back and look at Lydia's. Similarly not well disclosed. (apologies for the massive IG inset, copying the link automatically turned them into the big pictures)

The makeup is only mentioned in this post:

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Yes that's what I'd have thought. I watched Vic's vlog and also Jamie G's and both spoke about all the products they were given and tried them out. It was clear they were on a Laura Mercier press trip. Lydia on the other hand, you would have thought it was a Intimissimi press trip. I get that if they're not being paid, they aren't obliged to feature the products, but surely it's an unwritten rule, or anyone with half a brain cell, would get that if a brand pays for you to attend somewhere for a launch, that you properly feature and showcase the products!

Reactions: 20
Anyone else been given a picture limit by Tapatalk? Tapatalk isn’t letting me upload any more pics [emoji35] Stating that I have to pay and join vip to continue
I did and started paying. I think it was only $1 for a month. With all the crazy things Lydia does, I didn’t want to limit my ability to snark at her screenshots [emoji38]

• Haha
I remember on the Nars Bora Bora trip Victoria did a number of IG posts (not well disclosed, but that's a separate issue) so thought I would go back and look at Lydia's. Similarly not well disclosed. (apologies for the massive IG inset, copying the link automatically turned them into the big pictures)

The makeup is only mentioned in this post:
I created the other day a random IG just to check her Insta. She actually blocked me about 2 years ago (ish) because during a live Q&A on her Insta I asked "how do you feel about the rumors from GG regarding Ali cheating you with a girl next door?" 😂🤭 I swear I saw her eyes rolling and flames came through her nose 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has Aldi had work done to his face?

Lidl looks terrible, like a la housewife in her 40s with all that filler.

Aldi looks much better, but he still looks a bit off.

Why would her accountant even be interested in her shopping? Unless she trys to pass it as a biz expense?

lydiaemillen
Verified

I will never apologise for the things I buy myself, with the money I made myself through the hard work that I did myself.
But if my accountant asks I’m really sorry and it won’t happen again.

Reactions: 3
Sorry, but Lydia's latest blog post is a whole lot of nothing...

Her ability to ramble on and – say literally nothing productive – is an extreme sport. I've never read her blog and definitely don't intend to now.

She literally said her most popular post was where she said nothing (pictures only). And yet, she says she's bent on sharing even more of her mental vomit (on the regular) for her minions to enjoy. 🤦‍♀️

Jokes aside. I've never witnessed someone be so dedicated to missing the point. Lydia for sure is one of the most idiotic people I've ever observed in the influenza wild.

And yes, dim Lydia, you are "SELLING IT!"

Every bit of your content is like a sleaze online door-to-door salesman. Every time you prance around a video with tags still on (so you can later return), and go for a jog in your "new" headband (with tags tucked in) – you're on a mission to sell! Own it. Stop lying.

Unfortunate. Just all around tragic.

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 10.52.11.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 10.52.47.png

Reactions: 11
Ch-ch-ch-changes at YouTube and Influenzas Are Livid!

So... in short. YouTube is rounding up/down sub counts because of dim influenzas like you. Good for YouTube!

FireShot Capture 645 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1174247987876...png

FireShot Capture 644 - Why YouTube Is Changing the Way It Re_ - https___variety.com_2019_digit...png

I don't know what Lydia has her Intimissimi knickers in a bunch? Her YouTube channel is on the decline, anyhow. It will just be easier for viewers to see the decline. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 646 - Why YouTube Is Changing the Way It Re_ - https___variety.com_2019_digit...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's now joking about losing the cat????
She is so unbelievable 🤭 poor lynx is now just a joke that was once her so called beloved pet 🤬 she is a narcissist true and true, that angers me so much, I feel sorry for lumi, she should be at least contacted by animal protection to advise her on how to ensure Lumi doesn’t have the same faith 😔

• Angry
:)
NARS organized press trip recently (around a month ago) to Florence to celebrate their 25th birthday. Lidl was not invited, so she obviously reflected, but slightly too late.
Tamara, Tanya, Patricia and Anna were there.
1568819723448.gif

This is what happens when you feel entitled.

She’s thinking her name is going to sell her and being invited, filming a few clips will generate the audience they want. No Lydia, you have to hold up your end of any contract or business deal. Like an actor - yes they’ve showed up and did the movie and got paid for it. But they still need to do the press to promote it.

Also, stupid when you’re promoting 18 different foundations in one month no one is going to take you seriously. You clearly don’t have any brand loyalty or personal dignity as you only bow down to the almighty dollar/pound.

I get that this whole influencer business is a momentary thing, so there is this mindset from brands of “oh well, she didn’t deliver, just take her off the list for future projects.” But until this whole business dies down, these brands need to have guidelines for these stupid influencers, as it’s bleeping amateur hour with these people. Make deadlines for promotional postings, require a certain minimum of “on air” or feature time in their videos for promotional products on their channels.

If these brands are supplying a “lifestyle” to these influencers, they need to demand things in return. The employer & the employee.

These companies are just as stupid as the influencers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ch-ch-ch-changes at YouTube and Influenzas Are Livid!

So... in short. YouTube is rounding up/down sub counts because of dim influenzas like you. Good for YouTube!

View attachment 42149

View attachment 42150

I don't know what Lydia has her Intimissimi knickers in a bunch? Her YouTube channel is on the decline, anyhow. It will just be easier for viewers to see the decline. [emoji2368]

View attachment 42155
First, that is the way I currently see someone’s subscriber count on Youtube. And I think it has been like this for ages. So, I don’t understand what is it that she is protesting against.
Second, can she even read? It won’t affect her. She will still be able to see the exact number on her profile.
OMG she creates a drama every chance she gets.
Everyone is against her. Every organization/institution has no idea what they are doing with all these new rules and guidelines against poor Lydia. First it was ASA, then Instagram with the new algorithm, now it’s Youtube trying to steal her hard earned bread and butter. Now wait for another airhead Victoria to start whining. I’ve never seen any other influenzas doing that aside from these two.

Reactions: 14
Has Aldi had work done to his face?

Lidl looks terrible
He looks like the stress of being in the biggest power couple on the Internet is getting to him,
Must be hard walking in on your wife with her ratty unwashed hair in a scrunchie dancing around in her wedding dress with mascara running down her face.
Affiliate fucked off out of there quick sharp.

I don't know what Lydia has her Intimissimi knickers in a bunch?
Ali wore them into London because he can’t wear the hair band in public. I doubt she’s ever worn the underwear outside a vlog clip.

It is a (really awful tasting) drinks company, Aspire drinks. And it is her ONLY investment... if you can call it that... It’s a friend of Ali’s drinks company.
Did not know this!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.