Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with everything you said right here. Spot on.

I cannot afford the luxury items that Lydia has (neither can she). I don't live in a big funeral parlor oops.. I meant country Manor. My house is way smaller than hers but I love it to bits and am genuinely proud of it. I'm not thin, I'm tall and very curvy.

In summation, I'm the type of person that Lydia and her lemmings like to think is jealous of her. But the truth is that I really don't care for her life. I'm perfectly happy with mine even with all it's imperfections. I'm not afraid to state it out. Because at the end of the day it's my life and I'm living it in the best way that I know rather than living my "best life".

I would never in a million years want to trade my life with hers.
as you say you're too busy taking care of your grass to worry about how green hers is - I can't stand this shallow influencer culture!

Does she admire/love everything she produces, ie even her tit:poop:!
it won't be any tit, it'll be some designer couture tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brace yourselves...
Prepare for a block! 😂😂
Brace yourselves... Lydia's trigger-happy block finger is coming.

nedstark.jpg

Lydia Millen Named Pompous Pampas Grass Ambassador

The Brand Partnership We're All Waiting For 🤷‍♀️

Lydia Dried Things Millen.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that after all these nights out with their “friends” Leonnie and Alex first in Ibiza and then at the Frowwedding, Lydia has neither been asked to help promote Leonnies collection, nor has she been invited to the launch, which was in the UK, not even abroad. The only explanation I can find, is that Leonnie is known to be very competitive, goal-oriented and strategic, and she has purposefully selected only real fashion influenzas to promote her line (Doina, Tamara, ITF).

Reactions: 16
E16EE0F6-A788-4B22-A15F-39DF88096E1D.png

This must have hurt so bad. Just shows fake friends won’t get you anywhere. Lydia desperately putting pics of them up on her grid for what 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

I would much rather my humble life than be a sad irrelevant influenza 😂

I saw something on insta that was saying it’s not how much you’ve got but how much you value it. Yeah so what she’s got a dior bag she isn’t happy. Her constant need to change and ‘evolve’ proves she’s not happy and probably never will be.

their time is coming to an end they all got greedy let’s hope she got a good financial advisor 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 17
Just think... Lydiot wasn't invited to the Victoria Beckham Beauty launch... a brand she's been brown-nosing on social media for years.

Let's all laugh together... 🤷‍♀️ 😩😂

FireShot Capture 640 - #victoriabeckhambeauty hashtag on_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2eeNm...png

Reactions: 3
They are all such witches. Lydia is Queen witch but seriously the rest are coming close to her level, it’s like a group of nasty school girls getting digs at each other.

I’d rather stay on a “nasty trash thread” and be called a troll than hang around with the likes of that.

Just think... this (person?) was invited to the Victoria Beckham Beauty launch and Lydiot was not.

Let's all laugh together... 🤷‍♀️ 😩😂

View attachment 42018
Wow... that’s some forehead 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They are all such witches. Lydia is Queen witch but seriously the rest are coming close to her level, it’s like a group of nasty school girls getting digs at each other.
Lydia is trash, and her followers are literally raccoons. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So... not familiar? What's the tea on Leonie? Wondering if she's caught onto the social-climbing nitwit that Lydia is.
Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with any evidence. There was someone with German friends on gg, who shared this information about her. They said “she hangs out with Lydia and Frow to get more exposure in the UK, but finds them both tacky with bad engagement.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since she like to “beg” for things she should try “social experiment” and show everyone her “begging skill” and post it on her channel :LOL:
D1C21AA8-15E2-44FC-AA38-11F03527768B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I’d rather stay on a “nasty trash thread” and be called a troll than hang around with the likes of that.

Wow... that’s some forehead 😐
She would benefit from bangs. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Truth Behind Why Lydia Millen Is Never Invited To (Any) Fashion Week 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.