Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, to add to my rant lol, forgot to say that in the main if you look at Lydia's instagram comments, not likes, the comments all come from lesser bloggers/influencers who have small audiences and work with little brands, they are the only ones that suck up to her and massage her ego.
Haha! Yep. It's their form of social climbing. Lesser-known influencers want to get on the radar of those with larger numbers so they can get on the radar of brands. It's quite elementary really. And Lydia does the same – kissing the asses of those above her pay grade (Leonie, Jamie Genevieve, etc.).

Lydiot's minions never cease to amuse. 😩😂

I didn't know Twitter had channels? :unsure: Perhaps the word her two brain cells were searching for was "profile?" 😂

View attachment 41786

Frankly, I'm surprised Lydia hasn't blocked me yet. Growth? :unsure: 🤷‍♀️😂

Because she's definitely back to her petty blocking on Twitter.

View attachment 41788

Bahahaha! Time for a new account!

FireShot Capture 628 - Lydia (@LydiaEmillen) _ Twitter - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen.png

original.gif

giphy (3).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Lydia has the WORST POSTURE.
What is up with trying to make your collar bones stick out like that.
It looks so wrong and so weird.
She tries to hard to poke her collarbones out that she doesn't care her body looks deformed.
Because Collarbones show she is skinny, and Collarbones protruding is Lydias Idea of High Fashion :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The question @Gemma_NYC is did she just get twitchy about what you wrote, or is she reading here? LOL she is such a spoilsport, plus with all these people she keeps blocking, she is cutting her subscriber numbers. It's as if the golden goose is stomping on every egg she lays.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel exactly the same way about this as you do. I have just completed my Masters degree and am now considering a PhD, but like you, I worry about what the world is becoming, where the status of 'celebrity' and get rich quick schemes are aspirational to kids as a career.
It is not just about this - the whole system is broken, many professionals are underpayed and working long hours, for example nurses, among many.
Of course every kid will choose being a youtuber and influencer as a career, they apparently do nothing or very little and earn a bunch of money and get to travel around the world and have a lavish lifestyle - that is at least what we, outsiders, see.
And then on the other side you have to bust your ass in school, the college/uni if you are lucky that you can go and then work your whole life for a salary that will not give you room to do much after you have payed all your monthly obligations.
In my home country politicians get higher wages than doctors! Nurses get even less, the wages are lower than the official life cost per month.
Kiddies probably don‘t watch the news, but the infos are everywhere, especially if their parents fight over money they can hear and see a lot of things.
Influencer videos are a form of escapism, distraction, I don‘t think anybody from the youngsters really thinks what is going on in the background, hell I am 32 and I was even fooled for a minute!

Why bust your ass off and still have a not so good life when you can take the easier road? On the surface it looks like that hard work does not pay off so why should anyone work hard?

I am so over this influencer era. I am surprised that Lydia still has a following. But it confirms my theory - it is entertainment, and some of us are hate watching as well [emoji1787]

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The question @Gemma_NYC is did she just get twitchy about what you wrote, or is she reading here? LOL she is such a spoilsport, plus with all these people she keeps blocking, she is cutting her subscriber numbers. It's as if the golden goose is stomping on every egg she lays.
She’s so busy at fashion week I don’t know how she has the time to read twitter or here 🤷‍♀️
Oh sorry wrong thread 😆
I’m on lonely liddys thread....not her enemy Victoria’s 🙂

6C1E234A-E4F1-4635-B630-5F56D60F654E.jpeg

Why is she so happy 🤣 it’s nothing to do with Lydia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I retweeted her dim Tweet and tagged Intimissimi. No doubt she saw it and had a meltdown.

To be fair, I held back.

Just FACTS after all... She asked me to... 🤷‍♀️ 😂

FireShot Capture 589 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1171854717049...png

FireShot Capture 629 - Tweets with replies by Jenna_ - https___twitter.com_JennaWyndham_with_r...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So...
These old pictures of hers makes me feel all kinds of negative feelings.
First of all, it makes me think about how weird life turns out and the nasty truth of how the world really works...
There are many things money can't buy but sometimes, a bit (or a lot) of money can buy a person a FAKE LIFESTYLE and PERSONA.
I'm the same age as Lydia so I remember the years when people were Emo, rockers and into bands etc...
Don't mean to bore you all with this...
I wasn't geeky, I wasn't popular but I had many friends from different groups when I was in high school.
I didn't drink. I didn't smoke (I still don't).
I dressed well. I didn't have the 'hooker' type clothes Lydia wore. I wore classic smart clothes (part of the 6th form college uniform)
I have all my GCSE's and I achieved good grades.
I have four A levels.
I got my first class degree and my masters.
I didn't sell myself online even though I worked within the entertainment industry (mainly background type stuff) so my friends told me to blog then. I didn't because I honestly FOCUSED on GREAT WORK. Not the validation of others or attention.
But here we got Lydia Elise Millen- the one who proudly says she's living her best life even without her A Levels. She proudly shouts out about her stripping days in Ibiza in her past vlogs. She proudly tells people- 'Look, Im dumb but I made it'.
I'm not in a bad place, don't get me wrong but I believe that I lived a humble life despite the achievements I've had and the difference I've made in the world-working and teaching within the entertainment industry. I write about my work but I don't have a lot of followers (mainly my students every year) because I simply talk about deeper creative stuff than handbags and shoes but here we are...
We have Lydia who we can see definitely doesn't deserve and doesn't fit the lifestyle she is currently portraying but she's able to FOOL THE WORLD with her expensive handbags and shoes.
I can't help but feel like, this is what the world has come to.
That's why there are so many children nowadays that prefer to say 'I want to be famous' I want to be a blogger/Youtuber' as a profession.
They can just lie their way in. Fake their way in. With a bit of money and plastic surgery.
But I know I can sleep at night knowing I've done good work and made a positive impact within the community and beyond. Even though nobody knows. I can die at peace knowing I've lived a life true to who I really am.
Lydia on the other hand...
I don't know how she sleeps at night knowing she's living a life that's not her true self.
Lydia, you're a cheap person.
No amount of money will ever change who you are inside.
I agree with everything you said right here. Spot on.

I cannot afford the luxury items that Lydia has (neither can she). I don't live in a big funeral parlor oops.. I meant country Manor. My house is way smaller than hers but I love it to bits and am genuinely proud of it. I'm not thin, I'm tall and very curvy.

In summation, I'm the type of person that Lydia and her lemmings like to think is jealous of her. But the truth is that I really don't care for her life. I'm perfectly happy with mine even with all it's imperfections. I'm not afraid to state it out. Because at the end of the day it's my life and I'm living it in the best way that I know rather than living my "best life".

I would never in a million years want to trade my life with hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It is not just about this - the whole system is broken, many professionals are underpayed and working long hours, for example nurses, among many.
Of course every kid will choose being a youtuber and influencer as a career, they apparently do nothing or very little and earn a bunch of money and get to travel around the world and have a lavish lifestyle - that is at least what we, outsiders, see.
Come the next recession (which is just around the corner for Europe and especially the UK) and marketing budgets will be slashed. Lots of influencers will have a rude awakening.

They expect it to continue as it has been for the last few years indefinitely, it won't.

Trends change, the PPI money sloshing around is running out and this current fascination with luxury designer stuff won't last forever.

This could be the end of big influencers making a fortune as agencies get much better value splitting it with loads of smaller influencers.

Years ago Macklemore captured how ridiculous it was to be a sheep wearing a $50 tee, now they are more like $400.

I hit the party and they stop in that motherfucker
They be like "Oh that Gucci, that's hella tight!"
I'm like "Yo, that's fifty dollars for a t-shirt!"
Limited edition, let's do some simple addition
Fifty dollars for a t-shirt, that's just some ignorant witch tit
I call that getting swindled and pimped, tit
I call that getting tricked by a business, that shirt's hella dough
And having the same one as six other people in this club is a hella don't

• Heart
Ok did everyone know about her shady past or I'm not the only one WTF-ing here
Yeah, we knew! She tries to pretend that she's all that, but we know different

Plus in a very early thread on GG, like 1 or 2, someone she went to school with came onto the thread and spilt some tea. Lydia actually logged in under her own name and commented on that thread, claiming this person clearly didn't know her. The schoolfriend said her nickname at school was Chlamydia or Chamlydia, I can't remember which it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm new to her, but I knew there was someone she reminded me of - Jentina! The most tragic wanna popstar of the last two decades.

Sorry for the OT and pasted music videos, I won't do it again this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes...she is the epitome of elegance isn't she?

It has gotten so bad that Lydia is basically cosplaying an influencer at this point of her glorious career.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, we knew! She tries to pretend that she's all that, but we know different

Plus in a very early thread on GG, like 1 or 2, someone she went to school with came onto the thread and spilt some tea. Lydia actually logged in under her own name and commented on that thread, claiming this person clearly didn't know her. The schoolfriend said her nickname at school was Chlamydia or Chamlydia, I can't remember which it was.
WOW I gotta google that haha.

Reactions: 6
So I'm definitely in the minority because I actually quite like watching Lydia's vlogs if just for the home decor updates.

But I will say ... she is very very self absorbed. And this is coming from someone who literally couldn't care less about these gurus/instagrammers I just follow for the decor/outfit inspo.

In Paris, literally the most beautiful city in the world, she could only vlog her new outfits and shoes and the PR packages she got? And instead of admiring or showcasing the beautiful Parisian architecture she says 'this place is so instagrammable'? Oof. I'll continue to watch because I quite like her aesthetic (sorry, to each their own) but she is very draining.
You don’t have to follow her to see her home updates , she just copies everybody and everything, I did like her house at first but it has just become a mishmash of all the interior acs. Her dinning room was an absolute copy of brick by brick.

• Haha
Yes...she is the epitome of elegance isn't she?

It has gotten so bad that Lydia is basically cosplaying an influencer at this point of her glorious career.

Surely she's a role model, what can I say 😂😂 I wonder why and how can brands work with her?? Don't they like do their research? I wouldn't spend a penny on her ass.

Reactions: 5
I'm new to her, but I knew there was someone she reminded me of - Jentina! The most tragic wanna popstar of the last two decades.

Sorry for the OT and pasted music videos, I won't do it again this week!

OMG I’d forgot all about this classic. Thanks for the trip 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I love when new people discover the entertaining background that comes with LUX Lydia Millen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So Ali’s been in London whilst Lydia has been busy catching up on tattle life
And for all you doubters..... we get yet another “see we still have our cars” story 😆

20CF5864-778B-46A2-A127-BC08007076EF.jpeg 4691C4B9-D90E-41B4-B12D-F5884542E4CA.jpeg
But wasn’t he at home at lunch time 🤷‍♀️ That was a quick trip

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate to ask but the thread moves so fast; what news of Lynx? Did Ace Ventura find him or come back with an answer as what may have happened?

Reactions: 1
I hate to ask but the thread moves so fast; what news of Lynx? Did Ace Ventura find him or come back with an answer as what may have happened?
Affiliate Lynx is no longer available but No doubt there will be a similar version lynked soon 😎

The neighbours sent her flowers 😬 i lieu of a body..... who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.