Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing the same as every other day of the week then #sittingonyourarseView attachment 179436
I'm all about Lydia portraying a true depiction of her lazy-ass lifestyle, but she literally posts the same shot every frickin week. And the gram really does not need any more reference to those trotters. She literally has no content. If only she had her own brand that she could you know post about. I guess there are still always inspirational life quotes so I'll help a girl out.

Roses are red.
tit is brown.
Glóby was a duck up.
No wonder I need to sit down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What dya reckon, video tomorrow likely?
Not unless someone kindly gifts her a stately home or someone is paying her to try and flog us something. She won’t make a video unless she gets paid end of...What’s the point? She isn’t interested in her followers so no moolah no vid...simples....🤭🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I swear the more pictures of Ali I look at who islooking at twigs and plants he’s photoshopped, the dumber I get.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not unless someone kindly gifts her a stately home or someone is paying her to try and flog us something. She won’t make a video unless she gets paid end of...What’s the point? She isn’t interested in her followers so no moolah no vid...simples....🤭🤭
Maybe they don't dare share any vlogs at the moment as they need face filler top-ups and we can see how different they look, whereas a still image they can edit to make it look how they want. Video is less forgiving, we always seem to be able to pause at the least flattering angles LOL

Face deflation syndrome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe they don't dare share any vlogs at the moment as they need face filler top-ups and we can see how different they look, whereas a still image they can edit to make it look how they want. Video is less forgiving, we always seem to be able to pause at the least flattering angles LOL

Face deflation syndrome
Crikey! I didn’t think of that! 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Face deflation syndrome
I think it’s brain deflation syndrome! All gone to seed in that veggie patch!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Face deflation syndrome
Or the opposite and they've had a top up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm actually thinking maybe I'm behind and it was mention already (what an embarrassment lol). Bio on Instagram?
Don't be embarassed. I joined a few weeks ago and thought why are people not mentioning x,y and z but realised we are on thread 20 something so the oldies probs already have.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who sits in the middle of a farmers wheat field, in the mud, with a bag of crisps? Lidl, that’s who. I swear she’s got a screw loose.
Someone who doesn’t have a real job or real responsibilities lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure what irritates me more, the fact that she always videos herself picking up her mug/glass (so staged it’s painful), or the classical music she has playing in the background whenever at home - I thought N-Dubz was more your genre Lidl? 😌
OH MY GOD - I have so many questions for this!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry guys I actually registered today (was just happily reading you for weeks) as nobody seems to acknowledge this....
Nevermind.....I read further and got my answer. Welcome aboard. You will find that our collective minds are no match for the linen wearing Millen-Gordons. Sometimes I feels bad that they have a difficult time pulling the linen over our eyes because together they are still only working with a half of deck. Currently I am finding her obsession with Josie funny as hell. She used to be obsessed with Claire but she seems to have moved on from that. How ironic that Claire's Instagram post today was of fancy white moulding on a light green wall. Lydiot, you are always a day late and dollar short for new trends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Don't be embarassed. I joined a few weeks ago and thought why are people not mentioning x,y and z but realised we are on thread 20 something so the oldies probs already have.
It could take you weeks to go through the threads post Globby. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omfg, what is wrong with her? Also, as with the kitchen island, why not put on insta they’re being repainted (given her ONLY content is the changes she’s making to the house)? Is it because she was getting Ken round during Covid lockdown? Clearly she doesn’t think the rules are applicable to her but doesn’t mind lecturing her followers about staying home and abiding by the rules. Hypocrite.
Yes yes yes that's it. That's why she had Ali pretending he was painting the black walls, because the painter was around during Covid and he probably wasn't supposed to be. I can't remember exactly what the rules were back then or at what particular time it was BUT I think that's the reason. Even if he was legally allowed around some followers probably would have grumbled and told her she was being selfish etc etc and we know how she feels about criticism. I just don't believe we saw enough of Ali doing the painting, if he had in fact done it we would have seen more of it and possibly more of him complaining, remember how he complained when he had to repaint the bedroom.

• Heart
Yes yes yes that's it. That's why she had Ali pretending he was painting the black walls, because the painter was around during Covid and he probably wasn't supposed to be. I can't remember exactly what the rules were back then or at what particular time it was BUT I think that's the reason. Even if he was legally allowed around some followers probably would have grumbled and told her she was being selfish etc etc and we know how she feels about criticism. I just don't believe we saw enough of Ali doing the painting, if he had in fact done it we would have seen more of it and possibly more of him complaining, remember how he complained when he had to repaint the bedroom.
That was definitely a set up showing Aldi painting that one piece of wall, no way did he do such a good job cutting in etc, especially with black paint and a cream carpet. Ken did when he shouldn't have been in the house, massive liars the lot if them.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.