Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think about what? It was exactly like this a year before. The only difference is the lights by the door.
OMG I didnt realise it was already this colour. So it started green then black then back to green. She will be needing a new door soon the paint will be too thick to let it shut. Do you think the silence and sitting in the back yard with her cuppa, she might be having a bit of a nervous breakdown.

That was definitely a set up showing Aldi painting that one piece of wall, no way did he do such a good job cutting in etc, especially with black paint and a cream carpet. Ken did when he shouldn't have been in the house, massive liars the lot if them.
The whole painting up and down in straight lines was all wrong, your supposed to do like big diagonal lines on the wall and really rub the paint in, so I understand anyway, at the time I watched it I just thought it looked strange. And I think he even might have said when he was doing the bedroom that to redo the white paint on the cream was fine for him to do but to do darker colours would need a pro.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG I didnt realise it was already this colour. So it started green then black then back to green. She will be needing a new door soon the paint will be too thick to let it shut. Do you think the silence and sitting in the back yard with her cuppa, she might be having a bit of a nervous breakdown.

The whole painting up and down in straight lines was all wrong, your supposed to do like big diagonal lines on the wall and really rub the paint in, so I understand anyway, at the time I watched it I just thought it looked strange. And I think he even might have said when he was doing the bedroom that to redo the white paint on the cream was fine for him to do but to do darker colours would need a pro.
I thought the same thing. You apply the paint in a W pattern and then roll it to fill in the area. Painting isn't his strong suit. We should have known he was doing the painting when he posted that photo of him holding a paint brush over his eye. Ken, Lydia, and Ali better hope no one spills the beans on lockdown violations. That would make Globygate look like nothing if the press every got a hold of that story.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought the same thing. You apply the paint in a W pattern and then roll it to fill in the area. Painting isn't his strong suit. We should have known he was doing the painting when he posted that photo of him holding a paint brush over his eye. Ken, Lydia, and Ali better hope no one spills the beans on lockdown violations. That would make Globygate look like nothing if the press every got a hold of that story.
Painted a wall black but the brush has white paint and pants are strategically splattered with WHITE PAINT! 🤣 Sir, we are not buying what you are selling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Miss you @Georgeeee and @Muffpuff , hope you're both doing okay!

Also, Please everyone take a moment of silence for Lydiamillenhome, the account ostensibly for her house related stuff now made redudant because she's sharing (and begging for) it all on lydiamillen.
I wonder if she’s scored the TV that becomes art when
Thinking about it again today I am still amazed she just listed it all again. But then I thought what has she got to lose?? Whatever she sells its money for her. She would have been paying for the website (12 months or month by month) she would have already payed for the shipping and storage etc etc. I truly thought the damage to her reputation would have put her off continuing to sell it as it was. Now the waiting to vlog, I am thinking she was maybe hoping to "sell out" again so any bad comments on her next vlog won't matter as she will be already sold out. I constantly try to work out what she is thinking (god knows why 😜 ) and I think all I discover is that her decisions make no sense. I thought it interesting that a couple I watched review their Globy (more recently) were surprised that they had been one of the first 500, I am wondering if she sold even less than we thought.
I think we all know WHO the sell out” is!

Reactions: 5
I am so sorry if this has already been discussed.
But why has she turned off the comment section in her "brands" instagram page? All of the photos have no comments showing or the ability to comment on them.

Reactions: 8
#paintmelikeoneofyourfrenchgirls..... Yeh, you sure are giving it all away now Rose ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I am starting to wonder if the greenhouse might have just been one begging request too far, If she ends up with a little tiny one it will be because they had to buy it themselves and weren't GIVEN the one they wanted.
I wonder if the fancy TV that becomes a portrait when it’s not being watched, has shown up yet?

I was watching Desi and saw her black and white living room shelves, cabinets ensemble.
I wouldn’t be surprised if that pair of fools have free cupboards built al a Desi. I saw Lady J has some new items Lydiot will be begging for.

Wtf is Frow doing with those up brushed eyebrows? That’s so weird. I don’t understand how that’s a trend - fking about brushing your eyebrows skywards, setting them” ?!? I’m trying to think of an analogy - it’ll come. She actually needs to look downwards at what those too tight jeans have done to her nether regions!

Reactions: 12
I am so sorry if this has already been discussed.
But why has she turned off the comment section in her "brands" instagram page? All of the photos have no comments showing or the ability to comment on them.
Her comments are turned off because she is a petulant brat in the middle of throwing all her toys out of the pram:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes yes yes that's it. That's why she had Ali pretending he was painting the black walls, because the painter was around during Covid and he probably wasn't supposed to be. I can't remember exactly what the rules were back then or at what particular time it was BUT I think that's the reason. Even if he was legally allowed around some followers probably would have grumbled and told her she was being selfish etc etc and we know how she feels about criticism. I just don't believe we saw enough of Ali doing the painting, if he had in fact done it we would have seen more of it and possibly more of him complaining, remember how he complained when he had to repaint the bedroom.
Yep and WHO helped move the nearly identical white basement sofas up to that black room in quarantine?! Probably Kenny Ken after he painted the room! I believe Ali could do basic painting but the cutting in is perfection and I bet Ken did it!

Reactions: 25
Yep and WHO helped move the nearly identical white basement sofas up to that black room in quarantine?! Probably Kenny Ken after he painted the room! I believe Ali could do basic painting but the cutting in is perfection and I bet Ken did it!
I thought about this when she did the “reveal” if she had helped him she would have filmed it and been screaming “pivot” nonstop to look like she understands pop culture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
AC339FA7-0F0F-454F-B985-4D1DD9710609.png

does anyone else feel the pure condescending tone of this faux positivity? It’s so easy to market yourself as a positive speaker/influencer when you’ve had absolutely no experience of suffering or hardship. This coming from a girl who cannot cope with any of life’s daily struggles let alone real problems 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
does anyone else feel the pure condescending tone of this faux positivity? It’s so easy to market yourself as a positive speaker/influencer when you’ve had absolutely no experience of suffering or hardship. This coming from a girl who cannot cope with any of life’s daily struggles let alone real problems 😂
But did she just turn her comments option from her stories? Jesus Christ Lydia.

Reactions: 8
Oh god I didn't even pay attention to the hashtags 🧐 Whhhyyyyyyyy would you even put that?! 😂😂😂

I'm sure they already have one.
Yeah their current tv is the art tv (I have no idea what it’s actually called), but Lydia wants to change it out for one that is a mirror when it’s turned off. I guarantee if she had to pay for these things with her own money she wouldn’t be swapping them out on a monthly basis!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Has anyone shared this review?
How devastating it must be when a reviewer says the best part is the bag 🤭 that much about innovative product🤯
Wait I’m very very late to the Lydia tit show but am I correct that her “glo” kit is just mits that come in a makeup bag which is then in a Gucci inspired box........ for £50????? Please tell me I’m wrong! You can buy all those things from Superdrug/ boots / amazon for probably £20 and still get change. What the actual duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wait I’m very very late to the Lydia tit show but am I correct that her “glo” kit is just mits that come in a makeup bag which is then in a Gucci inspired box........ for £50????? Please tell me I’m wrong! You can buy all those things from Superdrug/ boots / amazon for probably £20 and still get change. What the actual duck.
in a nutshell...yes. Plus the fact that she has totally shut down any negative reviews by real paying customers. Oh, and selling these out, when in fact she had her Made in China tat in a warehouse really to 'release a second batch'

• Heart
Reactions: 14
in a nutshell...yes. Plus the fact that she has totally shut down any negative reviews by real paying customers. Oh, and selling these out, when in fact she had her Made in China tat in a warehouse really to 'release a second batch'
I live near Lydia and I knew of her when she worked in our local TOP-SHOP as I knew the girls there so it is really funny to see how much she has changed 😂 I can’t believe her glo kit she’s kept banging on about has nothing to make you glo except some exfoliating gloves you can literally get in a two pack in boots.... I thought it was going to be products she is literally selling how to get a half way there glo the main item doesn’t even come with it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No - this is just a vicious rumour put out by the gutter press! Absolutely not! It is a luxe quality, innovative tool kit which has been 2 years in the making and an entire team of warehouse workers are run ragged every frocking day trying to keep up with the demand! It is vegan leather which means no vegans were used in the production of this product. None...nada...niet...rien...zilch...Little pixie/gnomes in China are furtively making the next batch to flood the globe with. I mean this has enabled Linen to retire. She never needs to work again! In fact she stopped working when the first 500 didn’t sell out...She can now be found touring third world countries laying her bunions on the poor and healing them. Never in the history of history has a product like this meant so much to so many. She has fought them on the beaches, she has had a dream, this is the Gettysburg address of products. Never in the field of human kindness has so much been done by one moo cow. Her new theme tune is Land of Hope and Glory...and I for one am not surprised...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.