Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to pay a licence fee to take photos in the area of the former stately home.

Looking at this photo, you can see he thinks he is God's gift to the world! Who in the hell holds a garden fork like that when they are actually using it?
You have to pay a licence fee to take photos in the area of the former stately home.

Looking at this photo, you can see he thinks he is God's gift to the world! Who in the hell holds a garden fork like that when they are actually using it?
Hi there ☺
I’m new to this thread, I used to follow Lydia years ago and had forgotten about her up until recently..
I have a genuine question..
What exactly is the glo kit??
I've visited the GLO Insta page and I still don't know what It is?
Thanks in advance
It’s a MASSIVE RIP OFF 😂 And failure for her

Reactions: 10
I live near Lydia and I knew of her when she worked in our local TOP-SHOP as I knew the girls there so it is really funny to see how much she has changed 😂 I can’t believe her glo kit she’s kept banging on about has nothing to make you glo except some exfoliating gloves you can literally get in a two pack in boots.... I thought it was going to be products she is literally selling how to get a half way there glo the main item doesn’t even come with it 😂😂
I didn’t know she used to work in topshop?! Swear she’s never mentioned that before has she? It was always “The End in Watford” omg tell us more! I love hearing about how bloggers are in real life because social media is the biggest liar, her life is a facade!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So people living for the weekends are wishing their life away? No Lydia it's just that most of us actually do work every week and so the weekend is our time to spend with our partners, doing things we want to do but can't in the week such as travel, go out to eat, veg out watching box sets etc etc. Every single day of your life is a weekend, you do nothing, so carry on drinking out of those hideous £90 mugs and give us a break from your clueless twaddle 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She's just put up a review from a girl who received her bag, in it are 4 St. Tropez products?? It can't be a press pack because we are now weeks after the launch, so I wonder is she's now filling the bags with products to try and stop the negative reviews?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I wonder what kind of storm it is, one that will produce masses of air!!
tit storm

He’s looking at that sheaf of wheat in far too much of a sexual way for my liking. We all thought he was gay, but I’m starting to think it’s grass and twigs that get him excited in that department....

Could be that’s a stick he’s pulled out of his arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is "vegan leather" the new fancy way of saying cheap, plastic imitation leather?
For Lydia, yes.

For a lot of legitimate brands, no. Vegan leather has come a long way and can be quite expensive. I have a vegan leather jacket that you would never guess (by either touch or sight) was anything less than real animal skin. Stella McCartney makes some fabulous clothes, shoes and bags out of vegan leather. I hope to see the day where Chanel and Dior release their own version of vegan leather items. It's a material we should all be considering in our fashion or home choices for so many reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh yes, the quote, we've been joking about alternatives for that. She pinched the quote from a TV programme, can't remember which one. Not an embarrassment, she's the gift that keeps on giving x
Originally, it came from Suzanne Collins (I think), and then Lisa Vanderpump RHOBH

Reactions: 8
She's just put up a review from a girl who received her bag, in it are 4 St. Tropez products?? It can't be a press pack because we are now weeks after the launch, so I wonder is she's now filling the bags with products to try and stop the negative reviews?
I was wondering that too.

Reactions: 6
There’s a girl that did a review on YouTube and said she was in the 1st 500 orders and didn’t get her tan, and this girl is getting 4 bottles!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone on this thread already posted it but it was so amazing I had to post again! Guess which is ludicrous Lydia????
Lydia's cheek bones are natural haven't you heard?!😉

@Miscanthus 😂 Those photos were way too good not to be shared on other threads 😬🥰.

If only Lydia understood how incredibly lucky she is to be able to live the way she does! I grew up in the countryside and would shed happy tears if I could live like that again (hopefully someday).

Lidl is a good example of comparison is the thief of joy, she will never be happy if she continues to live the way she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 180141

does anyone else feel the pure condescending tone of this faux positivity? It’s so easy to market yourself as a positive speaker/influencer when you’ve had absolutely no experience of suffering or hardship. This coming from a girl who cannot cope with any of life’s daily struggles let alone real problems 😂
“...make the most of whatever situation you find yourself in...”. That smacks of “woe is me” after the attempted Globy rip off,” and wannabe sarcasm because she’s realised that she actually is “Lydiot.”

I heard something about NPD on a murder drama, and it’s quite common amongst serial killers and the like. What was most interesting is that when the behavioural analyst explained the Disorder, it was just as though he was listing Lydiot’s character traits. Really ugly stuff, but if the Jimmy fits...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s a girl that did a review on YouTube and said she was in the 1st 500 orders and didn’t get her tan, and this girl is getting 4 bottles!
If I was doing the PR on this fiasco I would have brokered a deal with the tanning company and offered to do say 5 (or possibly more) free 30 minute long vlogs in the future on the features, advantages and benefits of using their product. In return they would give more free products. This would have been a good damage limitation exercise for Linen (look - you get so much product in my tanning tool that you virtually get it free) and the reason I held everything up and went silent was to enable me to give you more. No brainier really. The tanning company would have been delighted as they give trial sizes out for free anyway. Linen and the tanning company may now have seen the sense in this and all future bags will go out with more product and Linen saves face and then only has to ignore the first few people who bought the kit and feel cheated. Let’s see if the next vids she eventually puts out are all about the tanning product, hey? My prediction is that everything will be glossed over and the focus will be on fake tan. Trouble is she should have done this sooner but the logistics of getting more product into the bags have caused the hold up. Thus the silence until this is sorted.

Just added: Maybe this is where the ‘You spoke we listened’ mantra came from...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If I was doing the PR on this fiasco I would have brokered a deal with the tanning company and offered to do say 5 (or possibly more) free 30 minute long vlogs in the future on the features, advantages and benefits of using their product. This would have been a good damage limitation exercise for Linen (look - you get so much product in my tanning tool that you virtually get it free) and the reason I held everything up and went silent was to enable me to give you more. No brainier really. The tanning company would have been delighted as they give trial sizes out for free anyway. Linen and the tanning company may now have seen the sense in this and all future bags will go out with more product and Linen saves face and then only has to ignore the first few people who bought the kit and feel cheated. Let’s see if the next vids she eventually puts out are all about the tanning product, hey? My prediction is that everything will be glossed over and the focus will be on fake tan. Trouble is she should have done this sooner but the logistics of getting more product into the bags have caused the hold up. Thus the silence until this is sorted.
I thought similar, I thought she was saying sold out until she could organise more product to go in the remaining bags or so she could say she renegotiated on the next shipment and got it a bit cheaper BUT no, she said nothing. I think I/we give her far more credit than she deserves. I think she just wants them sold and then forgotten. She may vlog again once they are sold out, so it can all just be forgotten.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t know she used to work in topshop?! Swear she’s never mentioned that before has she? It was always “The End in Watford” omg tell us more! I love hearing about how bloggers are in real life because social media is the biggest liar, her life is a facade!
Yeah she worked in topshop part time I think she was maybe studying at the time but I’m not 100% but I know it was only a part time job so I’m guessing maybe it was her first job?

Yeah she worked in topshop part time I think she was maybe studying at the time but I’m not 100% but I know it was only a part time job so I’m guessing maybe it was her first job?
2011- 2013 was roughly the time I think which is why she use to sell so much used TOPSHOP items

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I watch this one sometimes she life coaches through Tarot reading I had to watch Lydia's after this.. she's got her down to a T she says there's a void from childhood she's trying to fill with continuous stuffing. 🤣
OMG all of this is spot on (I imagine).

Reactions: 2
I get the impression from the video that the girl was sent a pr gift.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.