Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be killing her that Josie has got some kind of deal with Soho home/house, and is getting all their furnishings for free, just to promote them on her youtube!
Whilst Soho FH and all the others have been closed, members have been receiving their membership fees back in the form of vouchers for the Soho House Shop so thatโ€™s probably where the majority of Josieโ€™s stuff has come from. Of course they probably have gifted her stuff on top thatโ€™s sheโ€™s not declared as well!

Reactions: 17
Heโ€™s looking at that sheaf of wheat in far too much of a sexual way for my liking. We all thought he was gay, but Iโ€™m starting to think itโ€™s grass and twigs that get him excited in that department....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Note left foot extension. This boy is so vain, why does he think he looks good enough to photograph all the time?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I totally agree! As an amateur gardener myself for the last 20 years (on a small, often unsuccessful, scale) I can tell them straight that it will be a massive rod for their backs if that greenhouse and veg plot goes ahead. Ali apparently works all hours of the day already doing whatever it is he does, and Lidl is too lazy to lift a paintbrush, so give it a year or so and they'll realise that they've just paid (begged) 50k for a glorified shed and a veg plot full of weeds which will never again appear in a blog or IG post. Either that or they'll need to employ a gardener to keep up with it. I just don't get the lack of self awareness. I'd be so ashamed to tell the world I wanted a f%%K off massive greenhouse approximately 1 month after growing my first sproooootlings! I mean, it's laughable!!

The best thing Lidl could do for herself is get herself a life coach so she can work through the massive void in her life, and also go and get a normal job - get back out in the real world. This life she's leading right now is like slowly pushing the self destruct button.

If Ali was the ying to her yang and brought a balance to the relationship, he'd be telling her the same and putting his foot down. But no, those two are peas in a pod - the perfect storm of greed, consumerism, perfectionism, vanity, and ego which cannot end well, unless they work on themselves and their values pronto.
I watch this one sometimes she life coaches through Tarot reading I had to watch Lydia's after this.. she's got her down to a T she says there's a void from childhood she's trying to fill with continuous stuffing. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I watch this one sometimes she life coaches through Tarot reading I had to watch Lydia's after this.. she's got her down to a T she says there's a void from childhood she's trying to fill with continuous stuffing. ๐Ÿคฃ
Iโ€™m Aries too๐Ÿ˜ข

Reactions: 7
What is happening in the influencer world? All of a sudden they are all into plants and gardens and fields......๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. They have no individuality at all. No wonder we call them sheep. I have been into nature and fields for years and happily live in Wicklow Ireland. Which they ironically call Irelands garden. Now these once Gucci loving morons want a peace of mother nature. Politely go and f off ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If you want to even try and uphold this lady of the manor facade Lidl I would suggest you at least learn how to hold a wine glass correctly, i.e by the stem; but to be fair I suppose they never taught you that in Ibiza ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Itโ€™s true when they say that money canโ€™t buy class and good manners
No matter how much money she spends on luxury, if she doesnโ€™t educate herself , sheโ€™ll always be the Ibiza showgirl

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm actually thinking maybe I'm behind and it was mention already (what an embarrassment lol). Bio on Instagram?
Oh yes, the quote, we've been joking about alternatives for that. She pinched the quote from a TV programme, can't remember which one. Not an embarrassment, she's the gift that keeps on giving x

Reactions: 18
Oh yes, the quote, we've been joking about alternatives for that. She pinched the quote from a TV programme, can't remember which one. Not an embarrassment, she's the gift that keeps on giving x
Oh sorry I thought it was as she was reading here lol. Silly me. I came here after the launch disaster. The whole thing is super bizarre. Never ever expected it to be such a fiasco.

Reactions: 20
Oh sorry I thought it was as she was reading here lol. Silly me. I came here after the launch disaster. The whole thing is super bizarre. Never ever expected it to be such a fiasco.
Well, you are most welcome, it's a lovely place here. Once you know what you're looking for you begin to question everything you see when these influencers start posting their adverts, because 99% of the time when they post they are trying to flog you something.

Reactions: 23
I donโ€™t wanna insult Dexter but Dead-Eyed Aldi has such psychopath vibes ๐Ÿ™Š

06DB28A0-BDD8-4EB4-A76D-529004EA98F6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What is happening in the influencer world? All of a sudden they are all into plants and gardens and fields......๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. They have no individuality at all. No wonder we call them sheep. I have been into nature and fields for years and happily live in Wicklow Ireland. Which they ironically call Irelands garden. Now these once Gucci loving morons want a peace of mother nature. Politely go and f off ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
It's because of lockdown. They have nothing else to say so they have to turn to Mother Nature and pretend they're Marie Antoinette at Le Petit Trianon. Also it makes them seem more wholesome and down to earth and therefore almost on the same level as us ordinary mortals, but in reality morally superior. Strolling around in their garden, pottering about among the roses and baby veggies in floral dresses and carrying picturesque wicker baskets, or going on picknicks bringing with them their cute little hampers of nuts, seeds and pink wine, sustainable from the local farmer you guys, they are not like us but aspirational, something to strive towards. For unlike us when we gaze at fields of hay they see something more, something deeper, which leaves them forever dreaming of a more simple and pure life away from the coarseness of the world. They would grow things in their own vegetable beds and greenhouses if they could and choose to live among the birds and roaming deer and just say nay to the demands of the world. But alas it is not to be, for as soon as the Louise Vuitton and Dior shops open they have no choice but to return to the hard toil of being seen and photographed and receiving endless gifts, you guys. But thank god, you guys, for Soho Farmhouse so they can get some rest from all that stress!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Katness in Hunger Games ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lydia and Ali planning a slow drive by at Josies ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I just can't help myself, sorry

8a6d456c8ff7e3b525eeb7514eecb3a5.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.