Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am literally dying at how much Lidl is trying to replicate Josies life 🤣 Was she not stood in the garden two weeks back filming her husband cooking meat on the bbq, talk about tragic. Everything Josie does Lidl has to do 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m still giggling at the ‘atrium.’

We should do a bingo master list of Lidl’s dumb words for her house. I’ve got:

Atrium,
The grounds,
The woodlands,
Mudroom,
Porch
Larder
Powder room
Panelling (cos we know it's fake and not real)

I am literally dying at how much Lidl is trying to replicate Josies life 🤣 Was she not stood in the garden two weeks back filming her husband cooking meat on the bbq, talk about tragic. Everything Josie does Lidl has to do 🤣
Also, if you post on Insta about someone cooking on say the barbecue, you don't tag every item of clothing unless you're being paid or gifted to do so. That pinny is an ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It must be killing her that Josie has got some kind of deal with Soho home/house, and is getting all their furnishings for free, just to promote them on her youtube!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I totally agree! As an amateur gardener myself for the last 20 years (on a small, often unsuccessful, scale) I can tell them straight that it will be a massive rod for their backs if that greenhouse and veg plot goes ahead. Ali apparently works all hours of the day already doing whatever it is he does, and Lidl is too lazy to lift a paintbrush, so give it a year or so and they'll realise that they've just paid (begged) 50k for a glorified shed and a veg plot full of weeds which will never again appear in a blog or IG post. Either that or they'll need to employ a gardener to keep up with it. I just don't get the lack of self awareness. I'd be so ashamed to tell the world I wanted a f%%K off massive greenhouse approximately 1 month after growing my first sproooootlings! I mean, it's laughable!!

The best thing Lidl could do for herself is get herself a life coach so she can work through the massive void in her life, and also go and get a normal job - get back out in the real world. This life she's leading right now is like slowly pushing the self destruct button.

If Ali was the ying to her yang and brought a balance to the relationship, he'd be telling her the same and putting his foot down. But no, those two are peas in a pod - the perfect storm of greed, consumerism, perfectionism, vanity, and ego which cannot end well, unless they work on themselves and their values pronto.
Soooo agree re the greenhouse. She doesn’t know how to garden yet!
Gardening is an amazing hobby and might bring her some peace but it takes time, it’s mucky, and there is a lot to learn.
She could start with one raised bed and buy plugs of different veg she would like to grow for the first year and see how she gets on. I bet she would be surprised how much hard work it is!!
Good idea re the life coach, maybe she’ll try and get one of those for free too!

Reactions: 16
I wonder what kind of storm it is, one that will produce masses of air!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She may get over her fear of spiders if she wants a green house 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. Idiot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's changed the colour of the front door from black to 'Pigeon'. That is the big reveal... "sneak peak"...we can see the colour Lyds. Like anyone cares about the colour of her front door. Boring. I think her audience would be more interested about the whole front of the house, with the door in context. I think the reason she doesn't show it off is because the front is just a new build dormer bungalow, and because it is an L shape it also isn't very symmetrical looking, a bit awkward to photograph. It's nothing to be ashamed of and with all the lavender around from various glimpses in clips it looks fairly nice - but unfortunately for our Lyds it isn't a Cotswold manor like Josie's. Privacy my arse, the outside just doesn't match her delusions of grandeur. I think the "front of house" designer is probably going to install a new porch like this (pic below) to make it more Cotswoldsy, and has told her once the front door is painted in pigeon and the house is covered in wisteria no one will be able to tell it isn't a Cotswold manor. Lol.

On a side note I'm from Northamptonshire and most of the villages and countryside here are really beautiful (just as nice as Bucks but maybe I'm biased because I'm from here ;) ). Geologically we are an extension of the Cotswolds, and have similar pale stones, but it's not called Cotswold Stone. A stone from the area will be much more sympathetic and will actually fit in - take note Lydia.
I think Northamptonshire is lovely with some lovely villages! I agree and find it so weird she says their from bucks when they’re not. It’s really ‘affected’. Something hyacinth bucket would do!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone on this thread already posted it but it was so amazing I had to post again! Guess which is ludicrous Lydia????
To be fair, it’s not difficult to accidentally overfill your face, especially cheeks and lips, if you are new to fillers and/or have a bad doctor. I’ve done it myself and learned the hard way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Soooo agree re the greenhouse. She doesn’t know how to garden yet!
Gardening is an amazing hobby and might bring her some peace but it takes time, it’s mucky, and there is a lot to learn.
She could start with one raised bed and buy plugs of different veg she would like to grow for the first year and see how she gets on. I bet she would be surprised how much hard work it is!!
Good idea re the life coach, maybe she’ll try and get one of those for free too!
I was actually thinking the same- it could be so beneficial for her and her moods and so many things, but then I also realized: it is not her who will benefit but potentially Ali since he is the one doing all the job 🤔😬
She will just practice her bitching.

Reactions: 14
If you want to even try and uphold this lady of the manor facade Lidl I would suggest you at least learn how to hold a wine glass correctly, i.e by the stem; but to be fair I suppose they never taught you that in Ibiza 😌
Who goes and sits on their own in a field with a glass of wine? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she's on her own sitting in a field with her wine and kettle crisps, trying to show she lives a country 'josie' life. This made me laugh so much, she's trying so hard, schlepping through the field with her whispering angel, wine glasses and crisps, all for the gram!
I agree. So weird. Who even does that. Crisps and wine are for the pub, or home, when you’ve finished your walk. Or sandwiches out if you’ve driven a long way for a walk. We normally eat them in the car before putting our wellies on. Should have thought to do this better for the gram all this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I keep posting these memes but she reminds me of Hyincth so much 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 179418
I love the Hyacinth memes , this video is literally Lydia 😂 😂 😂 even down to the first class postage only (#Glogetters) and at 1m40 to her husband "in future could you look like someone who enjoys gardening but could afford a gardener if they wanted to". This has definitely been said to Ali 😂 A must watch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I guess I don't understand the appeal of editing a photo to make your head look pointed. And let us not forget that stupid looking jacket.

In Ibiza she guzzled straight from the bottle.

Oldest ploy in the book...create a sense of urgency.
Like lying to say your product is sold out for example, and then announcing a restock? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
and Carrie with the £95 Astier de Villate mugs (which are so thin they look like they will break just looking at them) 😂

Ali is clearly looking out of his depth here 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair, it’s not difficult to accidentally overfill your face, especially cheeks and lips, if you are new to fillers and/or have a bad doctor. I’ve done it myself and learned the hard way.
She is not new to fillers though. She thinks she genuinely looks good with her face blown up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The twig Obsession continues 🙄💤😂
Let's stand in a field, in our creased linen shirt and stare intently at a sheaf of wheat.
Game changer 😴
Screenshot_20200712_192158.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.