Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I was just thinking the same. A bit of investigation and lo and behold she has indeed repainted it sage green. Here it was in white. The more she paints sage green the more the sex dungeon living room is going to stick out like a sore thumb 🤣
Mind=blown. Just wow... she really doesn't have a life does she? :eek::unsure:🤯

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hi there ☺
I’m new to this thread, I used to follow Lydia years ago and had forgotten about her up until recently..
I have a genuine question..
What exactly is the glo kit??
I've visited the GLO Insta page and I still don't know what It is?
Thanks in advance
Lydia does not seem to know what her brand is. All you have missed is her launching her brand, which was a flop. She is selling a tanning mit, exfoliator etc for £50 and claiming it’s luxury. It’s not it’s tut and bought cheap from China. People we’re not buying the product and then suddenly she claimed it was sold out and had to be re stocked, which we all know was total b.s.
She was getting negative feedback so disabled comments! Flick through the last thread if you fancy. Good chuckle it sums the brand up brilliantly!

Reactions: 26
1594564767040.png

I just saw this image on a Facebook group which makes fun of bad advertising. It had the caption “nothing says delicious chicken like a rusty old knife and a medicine ball”. Maybe I should post lydia sitting next to her pot “Nothing says a glowing smooth complexion like a rusty old cracked pot”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi there ☺
I’m new to this thread, I used to follow Lydia years ago and had forgotten about her up until recently..
Thanks in advance
Glo is short for Gloria. She doesn’t like the colour of her old name any more so she has changed it to Glo Linen Milliner-Hat. It’s a Farrow and Ball name and she will probably keep it...weeeeerrrrll for at least the next week or so.🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hmm I was just thinking the same. A bit of investigation and lo and behold she has indeed repainted it sage green. Here it was in white. The more she paints sage green the more the sex dungeon living room is going to stick out like a sore thumb 🤣
this woman, ffs

Mind=blown. Just wow... she really doesn't have a life does she? :eek::unsure:🤯
she is the epitome of keeping up with the Jones' (or Josie's). How utterly sad.

Reactions: 17
Hi there ☺
Thanks in advance
Bless

• Haha
Reactions: 13
next thread has to say something about keeping up with the Josie's !

After spending ages telling us all how she loves everything in black and white, remember she had it all painted white recently in the hall as it was previously painted some other colour, maybe it was grey, I can't be bothered to look. Now she's changed tack again and wants everything in green because she loves the tones! Imagine when they sell the bungalow the new owners will be scraping a hundred layers of paint off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If you want to even try and uphold this lady of the manor facade Lidl I would suggest you at least learn how to hold a wine glass correctly, i.e by the stem; but to be fair I suppose they never taught you that in Ibiza 😌
Did she even take a ship? she literally opened her mouth straight after without swallowing..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did she even take a ship? she literally opened her mouth straight after without swallowing..
Yes, she took a slow boat to China to visit the factory where her plastic mitts came from...🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ali looks stressed at the bbq, he's clearly never done this before but Lydia is making him do this in another quest to emulate the Josies.

I hope this Ken dude is charging triple what he charges normally to do all this repainting. Surely it can't be a freebie right?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A spaghetti brand recently placed this poster inside of the subway cars in my country
View attachment 179545The text says “Your hard choice: surrender to temptation”. “Hard choice” here is a set expression to explain confidence in your preferences, and not a difficulty in choosing an alternative. The word “hard” is pun intended and is meant to be associated with both durum wheat (that we call hard) and penis. Must be Ali’s inspiration behind his shot.
Where do you live? I'm on my way :m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we know what happened to the cat? It was shot? And she didn’t even like her? Give me more.
Did you see the awful cat pictures Ali got them. They were awful.
They’ve never confirmed but Ali has said they are sure what happened to him and they believe he is dead. My guess, he was shot by a farmer who would be perfectly entitled to (not that I agree with it and I feel really sorry for Lynx) but these two idiots were told over and over again by viewers, not to let bengals just roam wherever especially as they live rurally with farmers!! Their fault, and they still let Lumi out to just roam - did they not learn?!!

Yes those cat pictures 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m still giggling at the ‘atrium.’

We should do a bingo master list of Lidl’s dumb words for her house. I’ve got:

Atrium,
The grounds,
The woodlands,
Mudroom,
Porch

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.