Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly the same!!

Going back to GlobyGate for a minute. At least two people I follow on insta have bought that appallingly overpriced tit. They’ve posted stories like this is some sort of luxurious item coveted by all. I feel a mixture of embarrassment for them for wasting £50 on that crap and embarrassment for knowing (and liking) people who admire her. I haven’t said anything to them but I so want to ask them what the duck they are thinking.
Thinking about it again today I am still amazed she just listed it all again, with no change in price or contents of the bag. But then I thought, what has she got to lose?? Whatever she sells it's money for her. She would have been paying for the website (12 months or month by month) she would have already payed for the shipping and storage etc etc. I truly thought the damage to her reputation would have put her off continuing to sell it as it was. Now the waiting to vlog, I am thinking she was maybe hoping to "sell out" again so any bad comments on her next vlog won't matter as she will be already sold out. I constantly try to work out what she is thinking (god knows why 😜 ) and I think all I discover is that her decisions make no sense. I thought it interesting that a couple of girls I watched review their Globy (more recently) were surprised that they had been one of the first 500, I am wondering if she sold even less than we thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s just posted on her main account her with her feet up drinking some coffee, and I just keep thinking ‘does she EVER do any work?!’ If she’s not got her feet up on the sofa she’s outside doing it- yesterday she was sitting in a field, Thursday she was having cheese and wine with her mates, days previous she was sauntering around a garden centre. I’m just at a loss! Her life is one big chilled beg fest! This boss babe persona she tries to push is laughable. She’s lazy AF! She has zero work ethic. My mums right, why does anyone want to watch her brag about the stuff she’s been gifted and wants to do to the house! There’s people who work so much harder- best bit of it, she complains!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m not sure what irritates me more, the fact that she always videos herself picking up her mug/glass (so staged it’s painful), or the classical music she has playing in the background whenever at home - I thought N-Dubz was more your genre Lidl? 😌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
...Well viewers we now go over to Towcester and our reporter Bitsy Whottsits for further information on the earth-shattering news that a British woman has given birth to a Front Door...Bitsy what’s it like there today after the furore this news caused yesterday?

...Thank you Felicity in the studio. Weeeeerrrll...You will be delighted to hear that mother and baby are doing well. We are thanking God and all concerned. The baby weighed in at a healthy 400 kilograms and is adjusting to it’s canopy very well. As you know; the World’s press has been focussed on this event since nothing else has even vaguely mattered for quite some time. I managed to speak to Henry Kissinger yesterday as he insisted on stopping off on his way to a World Summit. He told me that it was necessary for him to see for himself so that he could speak in an informed manner. He admitted to being a Wheelbarrow and Fall aficionado himself yet he registered surprise that she had used Pigeon when Mole’s Breath was most certainly the best colour for a new addition to the family, in his ironic humble opinion.

The Pope, who felt compelled to take an enforced sabbatical from Sunday has been to the shrine himself today. He brought with him 4 Cardinals, a creased linen frock and a bottle of Rose wine. Holding his wine glass by the stem in the correct manner His Eminence blessed the suburban property but refused to comment on the W&F colour. I did however overhear one of the Cardinals mutter something about a travesty and that Dead Salmon would have been a much better choice.

And finally; I did manage to get a very quick response from Her Majesty the Queen who had chosen this event as her first public appearance after her enforced furlough. She said: My courtiers and I were considering giving her a gong in recognition of her monumentally profound contribution to the Covid pandemic. However, this is now entirely orf the cards because she didn’t use Spaniel’s Spit. We are not amused....

Bitsy Whottsits - News at Ten - Towcester.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I’m not sure what irritates me more, the fact that she always videos herself picking up her mug/glass (so staged it’s painful), or the classical music she has playing in the background whenever at home - I thought N-Dubz was more your genre Lidl? 😌
Sorry I keep posting these memes but she reminds me of Hyincth so much 🤣🤣🤣
7177febc8fe57dfa8ff54f9cb0c2708a.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
At this point, everything Lydia does is to copy Josie or prove she has the same life. Might as well merge the two Instagram handles!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It just goes to show what little content they actually have without any product placement. Ergo they are sales reps. With no sales, obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In total agreement! I don’t like them getting free advice. I also don’t like them getting extravagant freebies. It’s ok though, Lydia never takes actual good advice. I can’t wait to see their lovely curated gardens 🤣

Meanwhile... the vacant space between their ears are the biggest atriums these two will ever own 🤣
I am starting to wonder if the greenhouse might have just been one begging request too far, If she ends up with a little tiny one it will be because they had to buy it themselves and weren't GIVEN the one they wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It just goes to show what little content they actually have without any product placement. Ergo they are sales reps. With no sales, obvs.
Well I for one will NOT be investing in those bunions, I don’t care if she was sponsored by Jimmy Choo-choo...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s just posted on her main account her with her feet up drinking some coffee, and I just keep thinking ‘does she EVER do any work?!’ If she’s not got her feet up on the sofa she’s outside doing it- yesterday she was sitting in a field, Thursday she was having cheese and wine with her mates, days previous she was sauntering around a garden centre. I’m just at a loss! Her life is one big chilled beg fest! This boss babe persona she tries to push is laughable. She’s lazy AF! She has zero work ethic. My mums right, why does anyone want to watch her brag about the stuff she’s been gifted and wants to do to the house! There’s people who work so much harder- best bit of it, she complains!!

She's really not an influencer anymore is she, she is a lazy ass beggar.

I wonder when her 'lightbulb' moment was - it must have been after she started doing up the house, and after posting things on her stories, about items she was looking for recommendations on, and her or Carrie contacting brands asking for freebies ie. washing machine, carpet, sofas, paint etc etc, she's realised she literally has do nothing to get free stuff, all she has to promise is a shout out, a photo, a story, which is minimum or no effort on her part. And that is all she is doing now. From watching other influencers, it seems that slowly work is coming through, obviously no trips etc, but people are advertising new products, doing promotions, giveaways, all that sort of thing. Lidl is doing virtually none, an Espa ad, a toothpaste whitening one, and I can't think of anything else.

Perhaps she knows her days are numbered and she's just begging as much as she can before it all implodes? Or she really is just so lazy she cannot be bothered to work anymore. I've never seen anyone launch a brand before and do absolutely nothing to promote it. We are social distancing still, but she could have had a couple of people over like Vic and Alex and done a proper launch at home even. She's had a week off because she pretended she was ill and going through personal stuff, but instead of going off grid she posted all her trips to garden centres, picnics and having her porch painted.

Her biggest problem is that she cannot stop thinking about herself and changing everything she is dissatisfied with.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's really not an influencer anymore is she, she is a lazy ass beggar.

I wonder when her 'lightbulb' moment was - it must have been after she started doing up the house, and after posting things on her stories, about items she was looking for recommendations on, and her or Carrie contacting brands asking for freebies ie. washing machine, carpet, sofas, paint etc etc, she's realised she literally has do nothing to get free stuff, all she has to promise is a shout out, a photo, a story, which is minimum or no effort on her part. And that is all she is doing now. From watching other influencers, it seems that slowly work is coming through, obviously no trips etc, but people are advertising new products, doing promotions, giveaways, all that sort of thing. Lidl is doing virtually none, an Espa ad, a toothpaste whitening one, and I can't think of anything else.

Perhaps she knows her days are numbered and she's just begging as much as she can before it all implodes? Or she really is just so lazy she cannot be bothered to work anymore. I've never seen anyone launch a brand before and do absolutely nothing to promote it. We are social distancing still, but she could have had a couple of people over like Vic and Alex and done a proper launch at home even. She's had a week off because she pretended she was ill and going through personal stuff, but instead of going off grid she posted all her trips to garden centres, picnics and having her porch painted.

Her biggest problem is that she cannot stop thinking about herself and changing everything she is dissatisfied with.
Agree. The fact that she has backed off so dramatically... the silence is deafening. Must be weird to be one of her ardent fans, out of pocket 50 quid and see how little faith she herself has in her own product. Wouldn’t impress you much, would it? Going to all that expense to prove your adoration and she literally couldn’t care less.

Reactions: 21
You are completely right!!! The only ‘influencer’ I truly look up to is Patricia Bright. You can see how hard she works and her YouTube videos don’t consist of her redecorating her house again and again like some kind of maniac! Maybe Lydia needs to stop looking up to Josie *yawwwnnn* and actually look at some people who know how to build a platform and company AKA Patricia

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know I started to not enjoy her vlogs around 12-18 months ago. I just watched them out of curiosity, now I don't even watch them at all. It's like she has aged 20 years in only 3 years with her interested (obsessions), style and her attitude changing dramatically in the past few months.

The change in her is amazing and not in a good way. I guess it's a just a matter of time until the likes of MyTheresa and other sponsors drop her for someone younger and more exciting. Not some wannabe talking about sprooooutlings and a green front door of a retirement village-esque bungalow.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.