Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does look like that but I swear she was on instagram over a month ago saying she had read it and was going to watch the tv production. ....she is such a liar and again it's all for the gram😆
It probably takes her that long to read a book plus she will not understand most of the text about what happens in a relationship, a normal one. You know, sexy sex

• Haha
Reactions: 13
're her front door poll.....I asked her what she had done.....
I’ve replied to her numerous times with nice comments and questions and she never reads them...If I was a ‘troll’ I would no doubt get a reply in under a minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My elderly neighbor has a Greenhouse. As you can see it’s got no greenery in it. Just an old dumping ground (A bit like the Lydia retirement home). Sorry for the crap photo, I felt a little creepy taking a photo over the fence with trees in the way.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone do a snapshot as I don’t have Instagram. I am waiting anxiously as I just know it will be exquisite, like no other door I have seen before.
It’s a few pages back, maybe around 25/26. You’ll regret the time you wasted looking for it though, I promise. It’s grey, or whatever colour a bloody pigeon is according to F&B.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s a few pages back, maybe around 25/26. You’ll regret the time you wasted looking for it though, I promise. It’s grey, or whatever colour a bloody pigeon is according to F&B.
What’s amazing is I scrolled right by it. All I can say is ermmmmm WTAF. I thought it was going to be some beautiful pillar box red with ooodles of character. It’s bland and ain’t so grand.
This woman thinks she is creative? My bulldog has more creativity in his left ear

Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I looked at the latest insta vids/pics I honestly thought I was looking at Josies feed.
I thought exactly the same!!

Going back to GlobyGate for a minute. At least two people I follow on insta have bought that appallingly overpriced tit. They’ve posted stories like this is some sort of luxurious item coveted by all. I feel a mixture of embarrassment for them for wasting £50 on that crap and embarrassment for knowing (and liking) people who admire her. I haven’t said anything to them but I so want to ask them what the duck they are thinking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve replied to her numerous times with nice comments and questions and she never reads them...If I was a ‘troll’ I would no doubt get a reply in under a minute.
Same. The only comments I have ever left for Lydia were nice ones and she aggressively replied to all the not-nice ones all around mine and never acknowledged me. So I stopped leaving any comments and found my way to these forums to laugh with others about this absurd, backwards woman.

In her mind, Lydia is entitled to only nice comments that praise and compliment everything she does. She does not deserve any sort of constructive feedback (in her world, this is called "bullying") nor any sort of comment that even simply questions why she does things "that way". These are all comments from bitter, jealous haters and they should be either be replied back with snottiness and/or blocked.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Regarding Ali's balls (I've flicked these from another thread😬), Lydia has two new designer bags!

Ballenciaga:
20200712_100257.jpg

Ballci,or was it Scrotumberry? :

20200712_100320.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Same. The only comments I have ever left for Lydia were nice ones and she aggressively replied to all the not-nice ones all around mine and never acknowledged me. So I stopped leaving any comments and found my way to these forums to laugh with others about this absurd, backwards woman.

In her mind, Lydia is entitled to only nice comments that praise and compliment everything she does. She does not deserve any sort of constructive feedback (in her world, this is called "bullying") nor any sort of comment that even simply questions why she does things "that way". These are all comments from bitter, jealous haters and they should be either be replied back with snottiness and/or blocked.
What's the betting that the new member of staff was a long term fan who wrote in begging for a job as Lidl's lapdog? "Will work for free"!

My elderly neighbor has a Greenhouse. As you can see it’s got no greenery in it. Just an old dumping ground (A bit like the Lydia retirement home). Sorry for the crap photo, I felt a little creepy taking a photo over the fence with trees in the way.
Be careful! 😲
Take it from 'two greenhouses Miscanthus':m, they need looking after, annual clearing out, moss removal, glass cleaning, and in the case of wooden ones, repainting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So she wants a country style olive green kitchen and has a black sex dungeon of a living room.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So she wants a country style olive green kitchen and has a black sex dungeon of a living room.:unsure:
What’s not to like?

What’s not to like? Thought most people had a sex dungeon?

😏
When we moved into our house the owners left their greenhouse. Can see why now!
I love a flower or two and have been know to dabble with tomatoes (who eeerrrr) but I couldn’t wait to get shot of it. The best sting was paying £500 to have the bloody thing safely removed!!!

Regarding Ali's balls (I've flicked these from another thread😬), Lydia has two new designer bags!

Ballenciaga:
View attachment 179279

Ballci,or was it Scrotumberry? :

View attachment 179281
The second one looks like Lydia’s boobage. Orange, uneven and with a huge gaping gap

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks like she's chugging a beer with that wine glass.

I believe they bought that house as the agent saw them coming because the house hadn't actually been publicly listed, he probably put on the whole speil about many parties interested and its a good price yada yada...etc. and as someone else said she has to have things in an instant. I am more surprised that Alis Dad or someone didn't pull them up and say it wasn't worth it. Especially with all the problems they have with it and the peel and stick floors.

As for that tweet. She is talking about her and her own brand being cancelled.
I still reckon they bought it solely for that big kitchen window. Lydia used to post around that time Ali’s family house and how she loved sitting there by the log burner, by the window. And I’m sure she saw the window was similar and that is why she wanted it. As usual she has an obsession with something someone has got and must have it- straight away!
She always wants things other people have and then gets bored once she’s got it.

Reactions: 34
Ali, bless the boy, has started digging his own grave. Let’s face it, that began when he moved in with Lidl.
808770DC-FD61-485B-810C-42C1A42D4480.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I thought exactly the same!!

Going back to GlobyGate for a minute. At least two people I follow on insta have bought that appallingly overpriced tit. They’ve posted stories like this is some sort of luxurious item coveted by all. I feel a mixture of embarrassment for them for wasting £50 on that crap and embarrassment for knowing (and liking) people who admire her. I haven’t said anything to them but I so want to ask them what the duck they are thinking.
Thinking about it again today I am still amazed she just listed it all again. But then I thought what has she got to lose?? Whatever she sells its money for her. She would have been paying for the website (12 months or month by month) she would have already payed for the shipping and storage etc etc. I truly thought the damage to her reputation would have put her off continuing to sell it as it was. Now the waiting to vlog, I am thinking she was maybe hoping to "sell out" again so any bad comments on her next vlog won't matter as she will be already sold out. I constantly try to work out what she is thinking (god knows why 😜 ) and I think all I discover is that her decisions make no sense. I thought it interesting that a couple I watched review their Globy (more recently) were surprised that they had been one of the first 500, I am wondering if she sold even less than we thought.

Reactions: 22
You and I both. It honest baffles me. Think someone needs to call help on Lidl.
An intervention is what's needed, men in white coats and a straight jacket 🤪

sitting in a field of wheat for a picnic and wine 😂😂 ok hun. It’s one of those things thst sounds fine in theory but in reality is meh. There’s no real view as it’s just a field and as previous poster said, there will be insect and bugs flying around, the wind blowing bits into your kettle crisps and whispering angel 😬😬

to be honest if I was walking in the country and saw a pair of try hards like Lidl and Ali having a picnic in a random field I would laugh.
It's alright until a combine harvester comes along 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.