Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she’ll give up on her greenhouse dreams? She hasn’t mentioned it on IG for a day or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First sign of a spider or other bug and she’ll bolt!
It's funny that she won't ever step foot in a shed... but a green house is just a glass shed that's full of more than just spiders. Josie has a greenhouse and just look what it looks like now when not cared for. NOT GLAM

Reactions: 22
Call me stupid, however since our favourite triad of beggars has “gone dark,” aren’t they cutting off their noses (Lydiot having an extra large one, and Vic having a toucan’s beak) to spite, what they see, as their beautiful begging faces? Surely more money is made from YT than insta? So atm her “followers” just get to look at random photos of those egotistical, narcissistic, selfish sows and the tit they have blushed from companies? I very much doubt that young girls, who would be their demographic (plus some pervert blokes) are interested in the colour of a fkn’ front door. The “beauty” triad really is doing a job on themselves. There are many many much more interesting, and truly lovely vloggers who are not up their own, and one another’s ar$es. If they continue on with their thin Globy enhanced 😂 skins, the followers will simply go elsewhere. That’s one way to ruin their livelihoods. Bravo!

I looked at the link to Lydiot’s shop. Is she selling the stuff she’s been gifted? Or are those products the “affiliate links?” And she also sells her used clothes and accessories? I assume that’s the “depop” and totally acceptable because that total lack of respect and gratitude is acceptable because it’s called “depop?” Therefore, the bulk of what she is selling is apparently gifted? You would think the companies doing the gifting would be quite annoyed to know the gifts were being sold.

“10 finger forehead” - very good title 😂 He got that bike very soon after the beg.

Reactions: 23
Miss you @Georgeeee and @Muffpuff , hope you're both doing okay!

Also, Please everyone take a moment of silence for Lydiamillenhome, the account ostensibly for her house related stuff now made redudant because she's sharing (and begging for) it all on lydiamillen.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She looks like she's chugging a beer with that wine glass.

I believe they bought that house as the agent saw them coming because the house hadn't actually been publicly listed, he probably put on the whole speil about many parties interested and its a good price yada yada...etc. and as someone else said she has to have things in an instant. I am more surprised that Alis Dad or someone didn't pull them up and say it wasn't worth it. Especially with all the problems they have with it and the peel and stick floors.

As for that tweet. She is talking about her and her own brand being cancelled.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
10 finger forehead on his bike.... Riveting 🙄View attachment 178938View attachment 178939
I guess I don't understand the appeal of editing a photo to make your head look pointed. And let us not forget that stupid looking jacket.

If you want to even try and uphold this lady of the manor facade Lidl I would suggest you at least learn how to hold a wine glass correctly, i.e by the stem; but to be fair I suppose they never taught you that in Ibiza 😌
In Ibiza she guzzled straight from the bottle.

She looks like she's chugging a beer with that wine glass.

I believe they bought that house as the agent saw them coming because the house hadn't actually been publicly listed, he probably put on the whole speil about many parties interested and its a good price yada yada...etc. and as someone else said she has to have things in an instant. I am more surprised that Alis Dad or someone didn't pull them up and say it wasn't worth it. Especially with all the problems they have with it and the peel and stick floors.

As for that tweet. She is talking about her and her own brand being cancelled.
Oldest ploy in the book...create a sense of urgency.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont know why she bothered I mean shes got 30 acres why didnt she sit in one of her fields? :giggle:
she's on her own sitting in a field with her wine and kettle crisps, trying to show she lives a country 'josie' life. This made me laugh so much, she's trying so hard, schlepping through the field with her whispering angel, wine glasses and crisps, all for the gram!
Let’s hope they both trod or sat in cow/horse and sheep tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve always wondered why she doesn’t promote that Stoke Park homestead that’s a stones throw away from her house - she’s always fawned over the stately homes and gushed at their gardens. She filmed it once for the vlog while having that photo shoot with George in the yellow dress, and never again.
I for one would respect that especially in the current climate, it’s a wedding venue and I’m sure it would have local staff. Instead we get some poor sods wheat fields and a random country road. Constantly.
It bothers me that her and Aldi are so big on tagging the Farmers Hamper because that’s obviously been a collab, there’s something in it for them. Why can’t they spend 5 minutes trotting up and showcasing their local Stately home and mentioning that it’s a public space, how lovely it is, they way the spoke about SoHo Cottage or the place they got married.

sorry I’m a bit ranty. It’s probably a privacy threat to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh heavens, I hadn't seen all the new insta pix, we actually see her walking through the gate then the view of the path it is ooo Josie. I dont think she sat in the field I think she was sitting on a wooden plank thingy. OMG can't she develop some of her own ideas for content. For anyone that hasn't watched Josie, Josie has been doing videos of walks with her and the doggies through gates over/through stiles, for ages now. I am surprised we didnt see Lydiot dragging the damm cat along with her. 😜 Just wondering what Josie does now that Lydiot can start to copy:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Call me stupid, however since our favourite triad of beggars has “gone dark,” aren’t they cutting off their noses (Lydiot having an extra large one, and Vic having a toucan’s beak) to spite, what they see, as their beautiful begging faces? Surely more money is made from YT than insta? So atm her “followers” just get to look at random photos of those egotistical, narcissistic, selfish sows and the tit they have blushed from companies? I very much doubt that young girls, who would be their demographic (plus some pervert blokes) are interested in the colour of a fkn’ front door. The “beauty” triad really is doing a job on themselves. There are many many much more interesting, and truly lovely vloggers who are not up their own, and one another’s ar$es. If they continue on with their thin Globy enhanced 😂 skins, the followers will simply go elsewhere. That’s one way to ruin their livelihoods. Bravo!

I looked at the link to Lydiot’s shop. Is she selling the stuff she’s been gifted? Or are those products the “affiliate links?” And she also sells her used clothes and accessories? I assume that’s the “depop” and totally acceptable because that total lack of respect and gratitude is acceptable because it’s called “depop?” Therefore, the bulk of what she is selling is apparently gifted? You would think the companies doing the gifting would be quite annoyed to know the gifts were being sold.

“10 finger forehead” - very good title 😂 He got that bike very soon after the beg.
I think people are no longer prioritising beauty and clothing. I would say skincare would still be high on the list however it looks like the freebie train might be grinding to a halt in that industry.

They are definitely trying to change their demographic. It makes sense, we have seen an explosion in redecorating and home renos. When all we are doing is spending our time indoors we want as much comfort as we can have. The problem with what these women are sharing is that it is out of touch. The average family/person will not buy L.V. trunks to use and a stand for a vase. We are not going to buy a greenhouse the size of a studio apartment. We are looking for innovative, cost effective and sustainable ideas. We have time but we are trying to be wise with our money because we are yet to see the fall out of this pandemic.

At the same time this would have been a perfect opportunity for these influencers to give something back. Produce content to help us get through a hard time in the vein of what they have always done. I won’t give any tips on what I’d like to see as a viewer but I know you know what I mean.

These influencers however do not know how to give back. If there is no financial incentive they won’t “produce” anything. I use that word lightly... for the most part all we see from them is showing off, begging and self-aggrandisement.

We see how well that is working with the number of folk who have unsubbed and ended up here. The reality for these women is without their following they are worth nothing to the businesses who gift and pay them. Their heads are so far up their asses however they can’t see the forest for the trees.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think people are no longer prioritising beauty and clothing. I would say skincare would still be high on the list however it looks like the freebie train might be grinding to a halt in that industry.

They are definitely trying to change their demographic. It makes sense, we have seen an explosion in redecorating and home renos. When all we are doing is spending our time indoors we want as much comfort as we can have. The problem with what these women are sharing is that it is out of touch. The average family/person will not buy L.V. trunks to use and a stand for a vase. We are not going to buy a greenhouse the size of a studio apartment. We are looking for innovative, cost effective and sustainable ideas. We have time but we are trying to be wise with our money because we are yet to see the fall out of this pandemic.

At the same time this would have been a perfect opportunity for these influencers to give something back. Produce content to help us get through a hard time in the vein of what they have always done. I won’t give any tips on what I’d like to see as a viewer but I know you know what I mean.

These influencers however do not know how to give back. If there is no financial incentive they won’t “produce” anything. I use that word lightly... for the most part all we see from them is showing off, begging and self-aggrandisement.

We see how well that is working with the number of folk who have unsubbed and ended up here. The reality for these women is without their following they are worth nothing to the businesses who gift and pay them. Their heads are so far up their asses however they can’t see the forest for the trees.
Thanks so much @Chick_pea 🌷

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she reading Sally Rooney's Normal People? Maybe she thinks it's a self help book about how to be normal?
It does look like that but I swear she was on instagram over a month ago saying she had read it and was going to watch the tv production. ....she is such a liar and again it's all for the gram😆

Call me stupid, however since our favourite triad of beggars has “gone dark,” aren’t they cutting off their noses (Lydiot having an extra large one, and Vic having a toucan’s beak) to spite, what they see, as their beautiful begging faces? Surely more money is made from YT than insta?
Agree. While I used to be a long-ago fan of Lydia (& Vicky & Josephine), whenever they've been irregular with their YouTube uploads, I've drifted off for a number of months, sticking instead with those whose videos are more regular - or I've discovered new (more authentic) people to follow in their place. I've always felt "abandoned" by missed uploads / that I've been "suckered in" to a disingenuous & insincere vlogger, given they don't seem to care about fans by not adhering to their regular schedule (a schedule that they've created & advertised of their own volition). Their careless attitude reinforces their hollow status as amateur "advertisers", & I always feel a sense of relief & freedom at breaking the habit of regular viewing.

Apart from my sometime-contact here (& formerly in that "other" forum!) in order to keep informed, I don't have Instagram, & I'm certainly NOT a subscriber to their YouTube channels (& try to watch via Invidio.us whenever I do watch anything - usually in "fast-forward" speed!).

Certainly not doing themselves any favours by missing uploads. In my experience, this upload-free lag-time is typically a "danger zone" for them: that's when former-fans search for other "entertainment" (that is, alternative channels to watch - & easily find superior, less evasive YouTubers) ... or find this kind of down-time serves as a "re-set" of values & preferences, & that's how many of us come to discover Tattle (or GG), realising that our deep-seated discomfort with duplicitous, underhanded vloggers is shared by others: the "break" from them illuminates their deficient morals, hypocritical soliciting & unnecessary consumption.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Where has she posted about her new door? I’m just on the edge of my seat and so many of you are talking about it... I NEED to see it.

*please note the sarcasm but also the desperation.

• Haha
Agree. While I used to be a long-ago fan of Lydia (& Vicky & Josephine), whenever they've been irregular with their YouTube uploads, I've drifted off for a number of months, sticking instead with those whose videos are more regular - or I've discovered new (more authentic) people to follow in their place. I've always felt "abandoned" by missed uploads / that I've been "suckered in" to a disingenuous & insincere vlogger, given they don't seem to care about fans by not adhering to their regular schedule (a schedule that they've created & advertised of their own volition). Their careless attitude reinforces their hollow status as amateur "advertisers", & I always feel a sense of relief & freedom at breaking the habit of regular viewing.

Apart from my sometime-contact here (& formerly in that "other" forum!) in order to keep informed, I don't have Instagram, & I'm certainly NOT a subscriber to their YouTube channels (& try to watch via Invidio.us whenever I do watch anything - usually in "fast-forward" speed!).

Certainly not doing themselves any favours by missing uploads. In my experience, this upload-free lag-time is typically a "danger zone" for them: that's when former-fans search for other "entertainment" (that is, alternative channels to watch - & easily find superior, less evasive YouTubers) ... or find this kind of down-time serves as a "re-set" of values & preferences, & that's how many of us come to discover Tattle (or GG), realising that our deep-seated discomfort with duplicitous, underhanded vloggers is shared by others: the "break" from them illuminates their deficient morals, hypocritical soliciting & unnecessary consumption.
Thanks so much. You’re spot on. I imagine their numbers will drop soon enough 🌷

Reactions: 8
Green with envy house is needed for the dirty little louse.Shall we all pool our well earned finances to help her...
Said no one ever

Reactions: 10
Where has she posted about her new door? I’m just on the edge of my seat and so many of you are talking about it... I NEED to see it.

*please note the sarcasm but also the desperation.
It’s on her Instagram stories.....Sh might as well have done nothing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.