Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she paint these again?? These look sage green (her new obsession) to me. I swear they weren’t this colour before... it is possible I am colour blind though 🥴
Hmm I was just thinking the same. A bit of investigation and lo and behold she has indeed repainted it sage green. Here it was in white. The more she paints sage green the more the sex dungeon living room is going to stick out like a sore thumb 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Hmm I was just thinking the same. A bit of investigation and lo and behold she has indeed repainted it sage green. Here it was in white. She definitely has a problem.
Omfg, what is wrong with her? Also, as with the kitchen island, why not put on insta they’re being repainted (given her ONLY content is the changes she’s making to the house)? Is it because she was getting Ken round during Covid lockdown? Clearly she doesn’t think the rules are applicable to her but doesn’t mind lecturing her followers about staying home and abiding by the rules. Hypocrite.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Omfg, what is wrong with her? Also, as with the kitchen island, why not put on insta they’re being repainted (given her ONLY content is the changes she’s making to the house)? Is it because she was getting Ken round during Covid lockdown? Clearly she doesn’t think the rules are applicable to her but doesn’t mind lecturing her followers about staying home and abiding by the rules. Hypocrite.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there, she hasn’t been showing us all these changes because she’s been having them done during lockdown.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I’ve always wondered why she doesn’t promote that Stoke Park homestead that’s a stones throw away from her house - she’s always fawned over the stately homes and gushed at their gardens. She filmed it once for the vlog while having that photo shoot with George in the yellow dress, and never again.
I for one would respect that especially in the current climate, it’s a wedding venue and I’m sure it would have local staff. Instead we get some poor sods wheat fields and a random country road. Constantly.
It bothers me that her and Aldi are so big on tagging the Farmers Hamper because that’s obviously been a collab, there’s something in it for them. Why can’t they spend 5 minutes trotting up and showcasing their local Stately home and mentioning that it’s a public space, how lovely it is, they way the spoke about SoHo Cottage or the place they got married.

sorry I’m a bit ranty. It’s probably a privacy threat to them.
You have to pay a licence fee to take photos in the area of the former stately home.

Ali, bless the boy, has started digging his own grave. Let’s face it, that began when he moved in with Lidl.View attachment 179372
Looking at this photo, you can see he thinks he is God's gift to the world! Who in the hell holds a garden fork like that when they are actually using it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
FFS stuff like this gives me the rage!! She acts like she's gone through the most heartbreaking/life changing/ traumatic experience and its a bleeping insult to those that have!!

Lydia has the most privileged life, where everything, literally is HANDED TO HER ON A GIFTED PLATE; she has a bungalow she likes to redecorate every week, a nice car, wardrobe full of designer clobber, a husband, a (paid) best friend, food on the table, no money worries, a job that enables her to be the most lazy cow ever, all her days free to get ready then beg for greenhouses, spends all day with her husband and best friend and she comes out with tit like this??!

The most traumatic thing thats ever happened in her sad little materialistic life is her cat (that she didn't even like) going missing. Something that was partly their fault for letting a bengal out to roam wherever it wanted when surrounded by farmers and livestock who have the right to shoot it (but nothing is every Lydia's fault is it). And she acted like a close family member had been brutally murdered.

She tries to RIP OFF her loyal followers and just because they didn't fall for it and her pride has been dented, she posts this tit. duck off Lydia, seriously, when you have actually been through life-changing traumatic experiences that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy, then post this stuff. Not because no-one will buy your over priced Chinese tat and you're sat sulking.

Rant over :)

Do we know what happened to the cat? It was shot? And she didn’t even like her? Give me more.
Did you see the awful cat pictures Ali got them. They were awful.

Reactions: 4
It’s a spoof, if he had humour, of the wartime digging for victory poses used in publications and on posters in that era. As if they were digging like their life depended on it - not a chance. He’s that vain and stupid he can’t see the irony.

Reactions: 11
Ali, bless the boy, has started digging his own grave. Let’s face it, that began when he moved in with Lidl.View attachment 179372
So he’s holding his pitchfork too low, he’s not looking where he’s throwing the dirt, he’s gardening in a white shirt... Darling, you don't need to lift this pitchfork so high, but I'm sure you don't know the difference between that and a spade...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s a spoof, if he had humour, of the wartime digging for victory poses used in publications and on posters in that era. As if they were digging like their life depended on it - not a chance. He’s that vain and stupid he can’t see the irony.
He buried his dignity in that spot when he moved in - maybe now he wants it back. Either that or they’re running short on raw potatoes already...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can tell she’s never grown up with a greenhouse in her garden. That tit is utter FILTH if you don’t look after it properly. For someone afraid of so many things including bugs, the amount of spiders that will inhabit she will never enter it, absolute waste of dosh 😂 She’s totally deluded about so many things it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 23
Do we have any proof her dad is from a wealthy background? I mean surely if he was he would have taught his daughter basic table manners. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we have any proof her dad is from a wealthy background? I mean surely if he was he would have taught his daughter basic table manners. :unsure:
pretty sure she said her dad went to felstead school in essex which is one of the posher ones in Essex.. but then I just find that her background was Watford, her mum looks like she lives in a small flat or something (nothing wrong with that of course but Lidl would be embarrassed of that) and works in Tesco beauty, I just think if her dad is as stuck up as her wonder how they got together having apparent different background, if that makes sense?

Reactions: 14
You can tell she’s never grown up with a greenhouse in her garden. That tit is utter FILTH if you don’t look after it properly. For someone afraid of so many things including bugs, the amount of spiders that will inhabit she will never enter it, absolute waste of dosh 😂 She’s totally deluded about so many things it’s embarrassing.
Every time I walk into one of my two :)m) greenhouses I get a faceful of spider's web....
Every. Single. Time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is the woman who puts a spoon on the outside left in the cutlery placement for her ‘Tablescape’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
A spaghetti brand recently placed this poster inside of the subway cars in my country
71B6B457-64E2-49C2-8360-4256A642C071.jpeg
The text says “Your hard choice: surrender to temptation”. “Hard choice” here is a set expression to explain confidence in your preferences, and not a difficulty in choosing an alternative. The word “hard” is pun intended and is meant to be associated with both durum wheat (that we call hard) and penis. Must be Ali’s inspiration behind his shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she paint these again?? These look sage green (her new obsession) to me. I swear they weren’t this colour before... it is possible I am colour blind though 🥴
Pass me some eye bleach...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope for his sake that is a linen shirt.
So he’s holding his pitchfork too low, he’s not looking where he’s throwing the dirt, he’s gardening in a white shirt... Darling, you don't need to lift this pitchfork so high, but I'm sure you don't know the difference between that and a spade...
YB
Careful Alice, you don’t want to fling that B.S in your eye

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They could fill the independent kit bags with cement and use them as bricks to line their raised beds. That would be so eco friendly and they'd last forever! 🤣
Hi there ☺
I’m new to this thread, I used to follow Lydia years ago and had forgotten about her up until recently..
I have a genuine question..
What exactly is the glo kit??
I've visited the GLO Insta page and I still don't know what It is?
Thanks in advance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You are completely right!!! The only ‘influencer’ I truly look up to is Patricia Bright. You can see how hard she works and her YouTube videos don’t consist of her redecorating her house again and again like some kind of maniac! Maybe Lydia needs to stop looking up to Josie *yawwwnnn* and actually look at some people who know how to build a platform and company AKA Patricia
Yes but the difference is Patricia's intelligent 🧠 🤓😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure what irritates me more, the fact that she always videos herself picking up her mug/glass (so staged it’s painful), or the classical music she has playing in the background whenever at home - I thought N-Dubz was more your genre Lidl? 😌
Whaaat!?! I had no idea she was in a music video. o_O She looks very different.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.