Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this is what I really hate. Instead Of holding her hands up and just saying ‘you know what guys, I got it wrong, I’m upset with myself with the whole Glóby disaster etc etc’ and actual address what’s happened with her actual FANS and subs that have literally put money in her pocket, lapped up all her recommendations and BS, enabled her to buy the bungalow and afforded her this gifted lifestyle, And shown them some respect, but no! She would rather block everyone that mentions it, stop comments, bury her head and then come out with this bleeping attention seeking, sympathy garnering post!!

She may as well log onto FB, put a sad face, wait for all the ‘u ok Hun?’ posts and reply ‘will DM you babe’. Pathetic!! She can’t even handle this without trying to divert and deflect and yet wants to be a ‘boss babe’? Oh do piss off and come back when you’re ready to play with the grown ups Lydia.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Yel

So where does that leave Aldi and Lydiot 🤔🧠View attachment 170914
Ha and Aldi thought stitching on a label to cheap Chinese plastic tat was ground breaking.

Mind blowing ideas coming out of the Northampton residential care home 😆 if they weren't such a tit show we'd have nothing to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Now this is what I really hate. Instead Of holding her hands up and just saying ‘you know what guys, I got it wrong, I’m upset with myself with the whole Glóby disaster etc etc’ and actual address what’s happened with her actual FANS and subs that have literally put money in her pocket, lapped up all her recommendations and BS, enabled her to buy the bungalow and afforded her this gifted lifestyle, And shown them some respect, but no! She would rather block everyone that mentions it, stop comments, bury her head and then come out with this bleeping attention seeking, sympathy garnering post!!

She may as well log onto FB, put a sad face, wait for all the ‘u ok Hun?’ posts and reply ‘will DM you babe’. Pathetic!! She can’t even handle this without trying to divert and deflect and yet wants to be a ‘boss babe’? Oh do piss off and come back when you’re ready to play with the grown ups Lydia.
Yep, it’s really transparent

Reactions: 13
how did you check the former usernames? Genius, never knew you could do that
Three little dots on the top left corner of an IG account and then ‘about this account’ - it’s only there for a business account

Three little dots on the top left corner of an IG account and then ‘about this account’ - it’s only there for a business account
Top right!

Reactions: 5
Lydia's lockdown has been easier than most people's lives.

She's managed to run her influencer business from home, doing the odd ad, product placement etc etc and two vlogs a week.
Constantly getting adsense and swipe up money
Free stuff all the time
Free home improvements
Free food and drink
Free stuff for her garden

She's launched a product with really zero effort from her, and now it's all too much, she's having problems in her private life.
I bet she is! She's wondering how to get out of all this tit and save face, and the only way she can do that is the way she's done it before. DETRACT from the situation, play the mental health card, get sympathy, do her woe is me act. It's outrageous, and so many of her sheep will fall for it. Oh poor Lydia, it's not her fault, blah blah.

I hope at the very least, other bloggers see her true colours and realise how tit she is. Interestingly Amelia and Lorna have not reviewed the Glo box, I hope St Tropez dump her as well when they see all the negative feedback.

Sorry if this sounds really mean, but she always cries wolf, and if she is suffering it is due to her own behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
If there was ever an image that summed up the state of white male partners of influencer bloggers I think it would be this one. He’s even got crazed cross eyes. Nice one mate. He’ll be saying epic soon too I don’t doubt.
8EFCE5E8-7106-479D-92F5-D351FA098A68.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
People refusing to accept a sub standard product made out of plastic in China for £50+ have pushed Lidl to her limits 🙄
I thought she was thriving and glowing during lockdown, happier than she's ever been. What a bleeping surprise she's pulling the sympathy move, what a manipulative c*nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

She's managed to run her influencer business from home, doing the odd ad, product placement etc etc and two vlogs a week.
Free stuff all the time
Free home improvements
Free food and drink

She's launched a product with really zero effort from her, and now it's all too much, she's having problems in her private life.
I bet she is! She's wondering how to get out of all this tit and save face, and the only way she can do that is the way she's done it before. DETRACT from the situation, play the mental health card, get sympathy, do her woe is me act. It's outrageous, and so many of her sheep will fall for it. Oh poor Lydia, it's not her fault, blah blah.

I hope at the very least, other bloggers see her true colours and realise how tit she is. Interestingly Amelia and Lorna have not reviewed the Glo box, I hope St Tropez dump her as well when they see all the negative feedback.

Sorry if this sounds really mean, but she always cries wolf, and if she is suffering it is due to her own behaviour.
She’s crying wolf because we threw her to the wolves and she hasn’t come back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Free stuff all the time
Free home improvements
Free food and drink

I agree. She’s just such a liar. I felt so bad for Fleur who had a miscarriage in lockdown (I did too so I really related) and it was brave of her to talk about it on her channel. Lydia pretending ‘private stuff’ has happened to her as well, when we all know this is to gain sympathy post globy gate, is actually offensive

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
I’m so livid about that bloody patio. The whole ‘We were going to buy it ourselves but then they ended up working with us’. BULLSH*T - Lydia, you sent them begging messages so that you got it for free. Just like with the Miele washing machine. I find it so grotesque. If there was ever a chance of me using that company for my own patio I sure as heck wouldn’t now that they’ve just gifted thousands of pounds worth of slabs and labour to that moron. In fact, I might message them and tell them that! They do not make their products appealing by letting prats like Lydia, who could afford to buy it anyway apparently, have it for free!!! 😡
Especially when self employed labourers are probably feeling the pinch right now with people cutting back on spending money. Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I agree. She’s just such a liar. I felt so bad for Fleur who had a miscarriage in lockdown (I did too so I really related) and it was brave of her to talk about it on her channel. Lydia pretending ‘private stuff’ has happened to her as well, when we all know this is to gain sympathy post globy gate, is actually offensive
I wouldn’t put it past her to claim she’s had a miscarriage or something equally as bad to gain sympathy .. she has a history of claimed problems when she goes quiet ..
Also she mentions ‘the past couple of weeks’ she’s been struggling ... but she seemed fine prior to the globy launch?! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32

So sorry to hear you went through it as well, thinking of you xx

Reactions: 23
Yeah, I didn’t say it was Marketing. Someone said she may may have worked in logistics 🙈
Ah right sorry. I meant we can't blame Globy on Carrie being experienced with tbiS sort of thing
I wouldn’t put it past her to claim she’s had a miscarriage or something equally as bad to gain sympathy .. she has a history of claimed problems when she goes quiet ..
Also she mentions ‘the past couple of weeks’ she’s been struggling ... but she seemed fine prior to the globy launch?! 🤷‍♀️
If she does I will truly lose my tit.

Reactions: 13
Except she’s been drinking the whole time so we’d know it was rubbish

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.