Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so this is my idea on the timeline of the vlogs. I am basing this on the idea that I believe she wouldn't wear the same dress for a few days in a row. Although you never know. :unsure:
Thursday evening - Globy launch vlog - very upbeat Lydia
Friday morning - wearing the white spaghetti strap dress (that she now cleans the kitchen island with) recorded that painting footage and other things in the latest vlog while wearing the dress - very upbeat Lydia
Friday evening - wearing the white spaghetti strap dress still, tit has hit the fan over Globy and she records that insta story footage in her dressing room before she goes down for dinner - very sad Lydia
Sat Sun Mon - sad Lydia, Ali builds a bonfire to try and console her - tan fading rapidly
Monday evening - intro to vlog is nervous Lydia after failed launch + footage from before launch
Tues Wed - sad Lydia tan still fading
Thursday - vlog made up of old footage filmed on Friday in the spaghetti strap dress, old footage of applying tan using globy bits filmed ages ago as no mention made of launch how well it went, need to restock etc. + current footage (towel on head) since she is now feeling better and is soo pale and needs to apply fake tan again

I believe the only recent footage we have seen is the "before and after tan", the footage of her with the towel on her head - the last 2 vlogs Cawwie has cobbled together from mostly old footage.

AND I know that her vlogs are filmed over multiple days but remember she has just sold out (in 24 or 48 hrs) of her product she has been working on for 2 years so surely she can talk about that for a bit instead of old footage of whatever.
Also as an aside we seem to have a lot of footage of her head wrapped in a towel I wonder if there is any significance in that fact.
It seems to be either her in the white dress or her head in a towel. :unsure:
"tan still fading" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Carrie is a wet lettuce. She’s very happy playing second fiddle to Lydia. I genuinely don’t know what she gets out of their friendship, except maybe a few free cast off scrunchies that Lydia doesn’t want.
I don’t get it either. She seems a sweetie, is quirky and very pretty and smiley. Maybe she doesn’t realise she is in a controlling and coercive relationship with Lydia.

Reactions: 5
And she has posted a house pic on her main insta page now. Same picture she posted a few days ago on the home account, reposted.
I still think she's going to move globy to her home account, it's all about appearances after all than actual success

deleted from her main account but raises some good points, she's just going to keep burying her head

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It annoys me that they spout off about us being mean, I don’t come on here to be a witch, not at all. I try and steer away from making hurtful remarks about her appearance because I’m not oil painting! And I try not to talk about her from a personal perspective because at the end of the day I don’t actually know her. I try and comment on what she presents to us. I really enjoyed Lydia at the start, I thought she was real and enthusiastic about life and her relationship. These are things I could relate to, she couldn’t always afford expensive purchases and I liked her recommendations of worthwhile items. Upon watching her I was cheering her on, wanting her to do well and to achieve her dreams! I was so happy for her when she married Ali and bought her house. I enjoyed watching her excitement and disbelief that she had finally got her her dream home and I was genuinely happy for both of them. However, this is when she changed. It was all about what she could get done for free and how quickly she could have it done. There was nothing I could relate to at all, now she might say I should have made a decision to not watch her then, maybe she’s right? But I was intrigued to see more. And the more I watched the more I saw her be mean to her followers- she was passive aggressive and always made snidey comments when anyone dared challenge her. The more feedback she got, the more defensive she got. Her relationship with Ali seemed strange too, he seemed to be more of her odd job man than her husband. She never talks about people’s real life struggles and just glosses over hard times in life. To Lydia, going out of the house is stress! How is that relatable? I once showed my mum one of her vlogs and she said ‘why should I be bothered about her having stuff done to her house for free and unboxing luxury stuff that I would only ever dream of buying myself?!’ And I thought, yeh you are right! Why does she think we want to hear her brag about what she’s having done next? It’s all about immediate gratification with her. When she opens her packages she’s all over it, then she’s on to the next! It comes across as greedy and averous. The thing that irks me the most is how lazy she is, she doesn’t seem to put any effort into anything except her sproutlings! Why do people who work long days then want to sit an watch her receive all her goodies, moan about her busy day (when all she’s done is faff) and boss her husband around, including her house elf Carrie? So, no Lydia , I’m not being mean because I’m jealous of your looks or your life, but because I just find you totally unrelatable and just ignorant to other people!
You chose to put your work out there for people to see, just like an actor does. Does leornardo di caprio go and delete reviews about his performance? No of course he doesn’t! He has to learn to take criticism as a part of his job. I really think you need to work harder Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I still think she's going to move globy to her home account, it's all about appearances after all than actual success

deleted from her main account but raises some good points, she's just going to keep burying her head
That’s not even bad! I can’t believe she deleted that. She’s so crazy and controlling

It annoys me that they spout off about us being mean, I don’t come on here to be a witch, not at all. I try and steer away from making hurtful remarks about her appearance because I’m not oil painting! And I try not to talk about her from a personal perspective because at the end of the day I don’t actually know her. I try and comment on what she presents to us. I really enjoyed Lydia at the start, I thought she was real and enthusiastic about life and her relationship. These are things I could relate to, she couldn’t always afford expensive purchases and I liked her recommendations of worthwhile items. Upon watching her I was cheering her on, wanting her to do well and to achieve her dreams! I was so happy for her when she married Ali and bought her house. I enjoyed watching her excitement and disbelief that she had finally got her her dream home and I was genuinely happy for both of them. However, this is when she changed. It was all about what she could get done for free and how quickly she could have it done. There was nothing I could relate to at all, now she might say I should have made a decision to not watch her then, maybe she’s right? But I was intrigued to see more. And the more I watched the more I saw her be mean to her followers- she was passive aggressive and always made snidey comments when anyone dared challenge her. The more feedback she got, the more defensive she got. Her relationship with Ali seemed strange too, he seemed to be more of her odd job man than her husband. She never talks about people’s real life struggles and just glosses over hard times in life. To Lydia, going out of the house is stress! How is that relatable? I once showed my mum one of her vlogs and she said ‘why should I be bothered about her having stuff done to her house for free and unboxing luxury stuff that I would only ever dream of buying myself?!’ And I thought, yeh you are right! Why does she think we want to hear her brag about what she’s having done next? It’s all about immediate gratification with her. When she opens her packages she’s all over it, then she’s on to the next! It comes across as greedy and averous. The thing that irks me the most is how lazy she is, she doesn’t seem to put any effort into anything except her sproutlings! Why do people who work long days then want to sit an watch her receive all her goodies, moan about her busy day (when all she’s done is faff) and boss her husband around, including her house elf Carrie? So, no Lydia , I’m not being mean because I’m jealous of your looks or your life, but because I just find you totally unrelatable and just ignorant to other people!
You chose to put your work out there for people to see, just like an actor does. Does leornardo di caprio go and delete reviews about his performance? No of course he doesn’t! He has to learn to take criticism as a part of his job. I really think you need to work harder Lydia.
This is wonderfully put! I really hope she reads this and manages some self-reflection

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t remember who on here shared this tip! But I looked at what her other Lydia Millen account has used for usernames.. will she be allowed to go back and use this account for another Glóby account?

I’m wondering if she wants to move her insta accounts round? Seems weird she’s posted her vlog on her other Lydia Millen account and not her main one!

Attachments

• Wow
Hi Tattlers

So I had to take another 3 days off work faffing as I was feeling unwell. Reading all the amazing feedback obviously made me extremely lethargic. Tattle has diagnosed me with lieabetes, but they're wrong, again. It's been a success, a total sellout. Just don't check the basement toilet. Department stores are just going to have to listen to me now and stock it. Again thanks to BoJo for reopening stores in anticipation on my behalf. I do also appreciate that he is not allowing beauty and tanning salons to open up just yet, so more of my followers can buy Glóby (*Ad My Own Brand) to do at home tanning and become beautiful, flawless, empowered, basically me.

Anyway, I didn't fake tan for a whole 72 hours. I thought I'd give the ozone layer time off. Fortunately my days off coincided with the heatwave, but I didn't get a natural tan. It must be so shady here in my dream home in Buckinghamshire. Natural is so overrated anyway. I decided to vlog me reapplying 87 layers of fake tan. I had to make another 'how to' video for all the stoopies. I mean what's so hard about scrub, blob and buff?! I don't read instructions or anything in general for that matter, definitely not comments with meany words in, but one of you Tattlers informed St Tropez (*Ad Wish It Was My Own Brand) advises to leave the tan on for a maximum of 3 hours. Well that's not very sustainable is it? I'm here for a long time not a good time. One of you Tattlers also thought I was drunk. I'll remind you I drink responsibly, only on my days off, so roughly 5 times per week. Although fake tan does contain alcohol, so maybe I have skin poisoning from the 87 layers.

I like painting my skin, face, walls, stairs, dresses. More recently cardboard though. I really am that creative. Ken's soon to be back in the bungalow. When I realised all my audience isn't white and skinny like me, I realised I'd not been a very good person to black people. So he's agreed to allow me to smash his balls. Ali's have almost shrivelled, just like my sprootlings. I love collecting balls. I need to order a ball jar to go next to my scrunchie one. Talking of staff, Georgieboy has gone walk abouts. He wasn't up to the once in a lifetime opportunity clearly. Plus I kept catching him skiving in the closet with Ali. They told me you can get really good internet connection in there, but I tried it for yesterday's vlog and it didn't even work hence the late upload. I'm also aware all of you are saying Cawwie doesn't have much of a career being my #2, and I agree with you she is slacking as well, so I've added editing vlogs to her job description too. It's hardly taxing is it? She should be grateful she's getting to see my little peahead even more. She really needs to follow my flawless tanning facilitation though. She needs to stop trying to portray this English rose beauty thing. It's not a thing Cawwie. I'm livid she's trying to detract away from my rose bush garden.

So the courtyard lightwell whatever is nearly done. I got the limestone flooring for free. I love people who literally just let me walk all over them. Why do you think I married my hostage husband? I also tried to beg for a hot tub. Ali said no though. I'll just block and delete him. He obviously doesn't work as hard as me and need as much R&R. I had 2 whole appointments this week. A hot tub would be so multi-functional as well. It means I wouldn't have to ever shower again. Plus I could eat as much gluten pasta as I wanted and disguise my gluten tummy with all the bubbles. Anyway I should go now, it's been 17 minutes and I've not even fake tanned once in this time. I need to do another quick top up before I carry on with my busy day of deleting non-glóing comments, smelling basil leaves and opening more packages. Don't forget if you don't adore me or don't want to be me, then you can always unfollow. I'll just buy more bots.

Love Lydia (it's my name that's on that zip and if you don't like it I'll censorship)
I decided - you are my best friend 😂😂😂

• Haha
The summary of her vlog in her instastory makes her appear even more maniac than usually. I feel stressed out by only watching 15 seconds of this 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I believe that a book should be published!! At least you will sell more than one considering the amount of tattlers and lurkers there are!!❤
@Moloko We can be besties 😘 I'll tell my best friend he's now demoted. I can't pay you though 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

If my career doesn't work out, I'll give writing a book a go 😂 The Glóby memorial has given me more than enough content 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has orange orangutan eyebrows ewwwwy. 🍊
Her smugness is on 1000, all the hmmm emmm hmmmm hmmm STFU

she is really duleded to think her cheap plastic China crap is luxury and ppl would buy it = nope :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t remember who on here shared this tip! But I looked at what her other Lydia Millen account has used for usernames.. will she be allowed to go back and use this account for another Glóby account?

I’m wondering if she wants to move her insta accounts round? Seems weird she’s posted her vlog on her other Lydia Millen account and not her main one!
Yes it will lasts millions of years. That’s the problem

Ali’s Insta has him flexing with weights as he read here he is a fraction of the man he once was. You’re welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi Tattlers

So I had to take another 3 days off work faffing as I was feeling unwell. Reading all the amazing feedback obviously made me extremely lethargic. Tattle has diagnosed me with lieabetes, but they're wrong, again. It's been a success, a total sellout. Just don't check the basement toilet. Department stores are just going to have to listen to me now and stock it. Again thanks to BoJo for reopening stores in anticipation on my behalf. I do also appreciate that he is not allowing beauty and tanning salons to open up just yet, so more of my followers can buy Glóby (*Ad My Own Brand) to do at home tanning and become beautiful, flawless, empowered, basically me.

Anyway, I didn't fake tan for a whole 72 hours. I thought I'd give the ozone layer time off. Fortunately my days off coincided with the heatwave, but I didn't get a natural tan. It must be so shady here in my dream home in Buckinghamshire. Natural is so overrated anyway. I decided to vlog me reapplying 87 layers of fake tan. I had to make another 'how to' video for all the stoopies. I mean what's so hard about scrub, blob and buff?! I don't read instructions or anything in general for that matter, definitely not comments with meany words in, but one of you Tattlers informed St Tropez (*Ad Wish It Was My Own Brand) advises to leave the tan on for a maximum of 3 hours. Well that's not very sustainable is it? I'm here for a long time not a good time. One of you Tattlers also thought I was drunk. I'll remind you I drink responsibly, only on my days off, so roughly 5 times per week. Although fake tan does contain alcohol, so maybe I have skin poisoning from the 87 layers.

I like painting my skin, face, walls, stairs, dresses. More recently cardboard though. I really am that creative. Ken's soon to be back in the bungalow. When I realised all my audience isn't white and skinny like me, I realised I'd not been a very good person to black people. So he's agreed to allow me to smash his balls. Ali's have almost shrivelled, just like my sprootlings. I love collecting balls. I need to order a ball jar to go next to my scrunchie one. Talking of staff, Georgieboy has gone walk abouts. He wasn't up to the once in a lifetime opportunity clearly. Plus I kept catching him skiving in the closet with Ali. They told me you can get really good internet connection in there, but I tried it for yesterday's vlog and it didn't even work hence the late upload. I'm also aware all of you are saying Cawwie doesn't have much of a career being my #2, and I agree with you she is slacking as well, so I've added editing vlogs to her job description too. It's hardly taxing is it? She should be grateful she's getting to see my little peahead even more. She really needs to follow my flawless tanning facilitation though. She needs to stop trying to portray this English rose beauty thing. It's not a thing Cawwie. I'm livid she's trying to detract away from my rose bush garden.

So the courtyard lightwell whatever is nearly done. I got the limestone flooring for free. I love people who literally just let me walk all over them. Why do you think I married my hostage husband? I also tried to beg for a hot tub. Ali said no though. I'll just block and delete him. He obviously doesn't work as hard as me and need as much R&R. I had 2 whole appointments this week. A hot tub would be so multi-functional as well. It means I wouldn't have to ever shower again. Plus I could eat as much gluten pasta as I wanted and disguise my gluten tummy with all the bubbles. Anyway I should go now, it's been 17 minutes and I've not even fake tanned once in this time. I need to do another quick top up before I carry on with my busy day of deleting non-glóing comments, smelling basil leaves and opening more packages. Don't forget if you don't adore me or don't want to be me, then you can always unfollow. I'll just buy more bots.

Love Lydia (it's my name that's on that zip and if you don't like it I'll censorship)
haha. I enjoy I do not even need to watch the vlogs anymore. You summarize them perfectly!

I’m so livid about that bloody patio. The whole ‘We were going to buy it ourselves but then they ended up working with us’. BULLSH*T - Lydia, you sent them begging messages so that you got it for free. Just like with the Miele washing machine. I find it so grotesque. If there was ever a chance of me using that company for my own patio I sure as heck wouldn’t now that they’ve just gifted thousands of pounds worth of slabs and labour to that moron. In fact, I might message them and tell them that! They do not make their products appealing by letting prats like Lydia, who could afford to buy it anyway apparently, have it for free!!! 😡
Anytime she says she will do something her self (aka Ali will do it and she'll prop her camera up to show her doing one thing to make it look like "she helped") I know there is a company doing it for free right behind her. It's so obvious. In her "Launch" vlog she said she hates having other people do things for her. That should have been followed by the sound of crickets... Lydia, we all know you don't do anything yourself. If you could hire someone to brush your teeth for you, you know you would.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.