Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the feeling that at the beginning of the latest flog she was reading off a script. For the first couple of minutes she was looking down a lot compared to other videos. Even the bit where she said something about so happy she could cry, it felt like she was reading that.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s just promoted yesterday’s vlog on her 2nd insta account

why does she need a 2nd account and why wouldn’t you promote on ur main insta??

20332EFC-B37D-48C1-933B-B8F8671D65AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I haven’t watched the last 2 vlogs. I’d rather eat dirt. Far out, she is giving that dress a run for its money. So LUX.

Reactions: 14
Didnt Cawwie work at ASOS ? well you'd think she would know about marketing etc. I mean its common bloody sense to promote promote promote, not do a video of your products a week AFTER its flopped!:rolleyes:
She could have been working in logistics or planning. She’s clearly not a marketing pro. Didn’t she have a cooking blog for a bit?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Carrie is a wet lettuce. She’s very happy playing second fiddle to Lydia. I genuinely don’t know what she gets out of their friendship, except maybe a few free cast off scrunchies that Lydia doesn’t want.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s just promoted yesterday’s vlog on her 2nd insta account

why does she need a 2nd account and why wouldn’t you promote on ur main insta??

View attachment 170932
Either she's got some weird plan or she's become very erratic and doing odd things.

She only put up the clips on her thread this morning to promote last nights vlog

Reactions: 7
Ok so this is my idea on the timeline of the vlogs. I am basing this on the idea that I believe she wouldn't wear the same dress for a few days in a row. Although you never know. :unsure:
Thursday evening - Globy launch vlog - very upbeat Lydia
Friday morning - wearing the white spaghetti strap dress (that she now cleans the kitchen island with) recorded that painting footage and other things in the latest vlog while wearing the dress - very upbeat Lydia
Friday evening - wearing the white spaghetti strap dress still, tit has hit the fan over Globy and she records that insta story footage in her dressing room before she goes down for dinner - very sad Lydia
Sat Sun Mon - sad Lydia, Ali builds a bonfire to try and console her - tan fading rapidly
Monday evening - intro to vlog is nervous Lydia after failed launch + footage from before launch
Tues Wed - sad Lydia tan still fading
Thursday - vlog made up of old footage filmed on Friday in the spaghetti strap dress, old footage of applying tan using globy bits filmed ages ago as no mention made of launch how well it went, need to restock etc. + current footage (towel on head) since she is now feeling better and is soo pale and needs to apply fake tan again

I believe the only recent footage we have seen is the "before and after tan", the footage of her with the towel on her head - the last 2 vlogs Cawwie has cobbled together from mostly old footage.

AND I know that her vlogs are filmed over multiple days but remember she has just sold out (in 24 or 48 hrs) of her product she has been working on for 2 years so surely she can talk about that for a bit instead of old footage of whatever.
Also as an aside we seem to have a lot of footage of her head wrapped in a towel I wonder if there is any significance in that fact.
It seems to be either her in the white dress or her head in a towel. :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Just found the perfect collab. The new brand ambassador job for Lyds.😂
untitledlidl trainers.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ladies, I think I know, why she posted this tanning vlog AFTER the product has “sold out”.
She is trying to prevent returns.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Either she's got some weird plan or she's become very erratic and doing odd things.

She only put up the clips on her thread this morning to promote last nights vlog
And she has posted a house pic on her main insta page now. Same picture she posted a few days ago on the home account, reposted.

• Haha
  • Sick
When she said her new brand would “force people to work with her” who did she mean other than St Tropez? Because, I’m failing to understand what other than brand would work with her when they already have their own version of what she’s done? There’s no way anyone would stock it, Boots, Superdrug etc. because there’s no way in hell anyone would walk into a shop and actually buy £50 worth of tanning kit when there are cheaper alternatives in the same store. So, who, in her delusional little brain is going to be “forced” to work with her?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
When she said her new brand would “force people to work with her” who did she mean other than St Tropez? Because, I’m failing to understand what other than brand would work with her when they already have their own version of what she’s done? There’s no way anyone would stock it, Boots, Superdrug etc. because there’s no way in hell anyone would walk into a shop and actually buy £50 worth of tanning kit when there are cheaper alternatives in the same store. So, who, in her delusional little brain is going to be “forced” to work with her?
When did she say this???

Reactions: 3
Ok so this is my idea on the timeline of the vlogs. I am basing this on the idea that I believe she wouldn't wear the same dress for a few days in a row. Although you never know. :unsure:
Thursday evening - Globy launch vlog - very upbeat Lydia
Friday morning - wearing the white spaghetti strap dress (that she now cleans the kitchen island with) recorded that painting footage and other things in the latest vlog while wearing the dress - very upbeat Lydia
Friday evening - wearing the white spaghetti strap dress still, tit has hit the fan over Globy and she records that insta story footage in her dressing room before she goes down for dinner - very sad Lydia
Sat Sun Mon - sad Lydia, Ali builds a bonfire to try and console her - tan fading rapidly
Monday evening - intro to vlog is nervous Lydia after failed launch + footage from before launch
Tues Wed - sad Lydia tan still fading
Thursday - vlog made up of old footage filmed on Friday in the spaghetti strap dress, old footage of applying tan using globy bits filmed ages ago as no mention made of launch how well it went, need to restock etc. + current footage (towel on head) since she is now feeling better and is soo pale and needs to apply fake tan again

I believe the only recent footage we have seen is the "before and after tan", the footage of her with the towel on her head - the last 2 vlogs Cawwie has cobbled together from mostly old footage.

AND I know that her vlogs are filmed over multiple days but remember she has just sold out (in 24 or 48 hrs) of her product she has been working on for 2 years so surely she can talk about that for a bit instead of old footage of whatever.
Also as an aside we seem to have a lot of footage of her head wrapped in a towel I wonder if there is any significance in that fact.
It seems to be either her in the white dress or her head in a towel. :unsure:
You’re right 👍 Your synopsis makes perfect sense

The towel is possibly covering up the sudden onset of alopecia, caused by the MASSIVE Globy failure! With any luck the alopecia will extend to those huge eyebrows!

Did Ali write that? He’s learnt his A, B, C’s faster than I thought
I thought he had but typically he has made the attribution difficult to see, he always does this with ads, pr etc too. It's from markwhittle_tf

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.