Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think in millennia to come geologists will find a layer of indestructible plastic balls and fibres laid down during our life spans by the oceans and deposited in the landfills. And they will name it The Exfoliating Period.

Carrie is her enabler, she massages her ego all the time, no doubt she's secretly glad!
Omg. To quote Shane Dawson
This insane. This is insane.
7177E551-81BE-43E8-A1E3-B4160926B25C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I honestly think in millennia to come geologists will find a layer of indestructible plastic balls and fibres laid down during our life spans by the oceans and deposited in the landfills. And they will name it The Exfoliating Period.

This insane. This is insane.View attachment 171289
Doing her best to scam people? Doing her best to piggyback off other people’s pain to gain sympathy?

Reactions: 34
how did you check the former usernames? Genius, never knew you could do that
I didn’t either! But someone on here mentioned it, you go on to the account and click on the three little dots on the right hand side, it should come up and say ‘about this account’ And then you will see it there! Xx

I wouldn’t put it past her to claim she’s had a miscarriage or something equally as bad to gain sympathy .. she has a history of claimed problems when she goes quiet ..
Also she mentions ‘the past couple of weeks’ she’s been struggling ... but she seemed fine prior to the globy launch?! 🤷‍♀️
She was fine through wasn’t she? She said she was thriving as she sat on her gifted outdoor furniture with a massive smile on her face! She’s erratic

Reactions: 24
Less of a dream home, more of Assisted Living. WTF is the pressure she’s under? She doesn’t HAVE to read here. Go F off and live your best life. While documenting it, of course, as we need entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

The internet is how you fleece people and make money idiots. Don’t bite the hand that feeds.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know it’s on the wrong thread, but Charlie and J are just as dimwitted as lids and A. It’s like children playing house . Can’t even pronounce ochre, every time Charlie speaks I go into a coma....

• Haha
  • Heart
So she is turning on I'm going through something personal thing 🙄. Lydia most people are but if you are willing to con people out of their money for tat prepare to take the criticism. Quit with your poor me routine it is bleeping tiring at this stage. You're a spoilt stuck little madam.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It annoys me that they spout off about us being mean, I don’t come on here to be a witch, not at all. I try and steer away from making hurtful remarks about her appearance because I’m not oil painting! And I try not to talk about her from a personal perspective because at the end of the day I don’t actually know her. I try and comment on what she presents to us. I really enjoyed Lydia at the start, I thought she was real and enthusiastic about life and her relationship. These are things I could relate to, she couldn’t always afford expensive purchases and I liked her recommendations of worthwhile items. Upon watching her I was cheering her on, wanting her to do well and to achieve her dreams! I was so happy for her when she married Ali and bought her house. I enjoyed watching her excitement and disbelief that she had finally got her her dream home and I was genuinely happy for both of them. However, this is when she changed. It was all about what she could get done for free and how quickly she could have it done. There was nothing I could relate to at all, now she might say I should have made a decision to not watch her then, maybe she’s right? But I was intrigued to see more. And the more I watched the more I saw her be mean to her followers- she was passive aggressive and always made snidey comments when anyone dared challenge her. The more feedback she got, the more defensive she got. Her relationship with Ali seemed strange too, he seemed to be more of her odd job man than her husband. She never talks about people’s real life struggles and just glosses over hard times in life. To Lydia, going out of the house is stress! How is that relatable? I once showed my mum one of her vlogs and she said ‘why should I be bothered about her having stuff done to her house for free and unboxing luxury stuff that I would only ever dream of buying myself?!’ And I thought, yeh you are right! Why does she think we want to hear her brag about what she’s having done next? It’s all about immediate gratification with her. When she opens her packages she’s all over it, then she’s on to the next! It comes across as greedy and averous. The thing that irks me the most is how lazy she is, she doesn’t seem to put any effort into anything except her sproutlings! Why do people who work long days then want to sit an watch her receive all her goodies, moan about her busy day (when all she’s done is faff) and boss her husband around, including her house elf Carrie? So, no Lydia , I’m not being mean because I’m jealous of your looks or your life, but because I just find you totally unrelatable and just ignorant to other people!
You chose to put your work out there for people to see, just like an actor does. Does leornardo di caprio go and delete reviews about his performance? No of course he doesn’t! He has to learn to take criticism as a part of his job. I really think you need to work harder Lydia.
I agree with you. Well said!!!

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t put it past her to claim she’s had a miscarriage or something equally as bad to gain sympathy .. she has a history of claimed problems when she goes quiet ..
Also she mentions ‘the past couple of weeks’ she’s been struggling ... but she seemed fine prior to the globy launch?! 🤷‍♀️
She can't she didn't stop drinking through it.

• Haha
Mantra for all the Countyfied influencers
GLoing, mowing and sewing
thriving and conniving
I could puke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Come on guys you all know her 'personal stuff' is after the flop of the launch she threw a hissy fit and fired Cawwie and Georieboy then had to ask them to come back. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come on guys you all know her 'personal stuff' is after the flop of the launch she threw a hissy fit and fired Cawwie and Georieboy then had to ask them to come back. :LOL:
😂 And she was meant to have someone come fix up the fire escape, don’t you know? And she just HATES it when people let her down. She’s so emotionally distressed by that; we can’t possibly expect her to get over it.

What these people need to understand is that it’s simply IMPOSSIBLE for any girl boss alpha wolf to carry on when none of her tree branches will stay alive in a vase. The labels she ordered for her pantry don’t really work with the chalkboard black. Her life is falling to pieces around her and her mother didn’t even have the decency to send her any gluten-free pasta in her times of trouble! We should all try to have some more sympathy for her personal problems. After all, she’s likely got her menses again.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

she's doing her best? at what? bleeping it all up? Gold star for that definitely

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is disgusting 😡
Why oh why are these places giving free food to twats that can actually AFFORD FOOD!
There are poor people struggling to put food on their table for their family and the moronic idiots get food for free 😡
I personally couldn't accept this never mind showing off about it on social media 😡
How about you tell these places to send it all to food banks etc. You are and all youtubers that accept food like this are a DISGRACE 😡
YOU HAVE NO CONCIENCE AND NO MORALS!
DISGUSTING JUST DISGUSTING 😡

This is disgusting 😡
Why oh why are these places giving free food to twats that can actually AFFORD FOOD!
There are poor people struggling to put food on their table for their family and the moronic idiots get food for free 😡
I personally couldn't accept this never mind showing off about it on social media 😡
How about you tell these places to send it all to food banks etc. You are and all youtubers that accept food like this are a DISGRACE 😡
YOU HAVE NO CONCIENCE AND NO MORALS!
DISGUSTING JUST DISGUSTING 😡
Screenshot_20200703_192031.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
542269FA-B352-4CDB-8025-C38033235703.jpeg

Girl overkill. We get it. You like the dead twig nook. Know what else rhymes with nook? I don't give a duck. Well that too. But I was thinking more of crook!

On a serious note, she's definitely transitioning her home account over to her main account. Must make it easier to beg and police all the comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s because all the home items can be tax deductible. Josie even mentioned it on her vlog, her accountant needs more receipts for expenses

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It’s because all the home items can be tax deductible. Josie even mentioned it on her vlog, her accountant needs more receipts for expenses
Technically only home items that serve a purpose to their work. They would be able to save on things like their office furniture but not the tit she uses to style the shelves etc she could make some bills tax deductible like their broadband, internet, electrics, travel and car used for business purposes but things for the home like that lv trunk they won't regardless of how many times she posts pictures of it. Unless they have a dodgy accountant.
Technically they have to list everything they have received for free (including trips and holidays) as they could be liable to pay tax on said items if they had been gifted them instead of taking a payment from a company. It is all included in their personal allowance of £12,500.

She also should really include any sales from her depop but fat chance of her doing that 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.