Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said her new brand would “force people to work with her” who did she mean other than St Tropez? Because, I’m failing to understand what other than brand would work with her when they already have their own version of what she’s done? There’s no way anyone would stock it, Boots, Superdrug etc. because there’s no way in hell anyone would walk into a shop and actually buy £50 worth of tanning kit when there are cheaper alternatives in the same store. So, who, in her delusional little brain is going to be “forced” to work with her?
But stating outright in your "Brand" launch video that you are "a nightmare to work with" doesn't exactly make brands come pounding down her door. The ones who do, obviously do not watch her videos or really care about her content: they, too, just see numbers and dollar sides. Matches made in heaven.

Reactions: 13
Wow someone needs to tag StTropez ASAP:oops: What a loyal ambassador they scored!
So she is a brand ambassador or whatever for saint crap and actually bites the hand that is feeding her by saying her product is better! Also what has a bottle that can be recycled have to do with a plastic tanning mitt ?!! Sometimes a wonder if I am stupid or is she really dumb, but thicko dumb?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah, I didn’t say it was Marketing. Someone said she may may have worked in logistics 🙈
Ah right sorry. I meant we can't blame Globy on Carrie being experienced with this sort of thing

Reactions: 3
So she is a brand ambassador or whatever for saint crap and actually bites the hand that is feeding her by saying her product is better! Also what has a bottle that can be recycled have to do with a plastic tanning mitt ?!! Sometimes a wonder if I am stupid or is she really dumb, but thicko dumb?!
She means, because it takes from 10 to 1000 years for plastic to decompose, her product will serve for eternity. Idiot. (that’s quickly becoming my most used word on Lydia’s thread:unsure:)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg is this for real? How self absorbed can you be? She’s reached the end of her tether, in spite of getting a shed load of tit and even food ( for her, that’s tit) for free, no sign of a severe COVID infection in anyone close to her, a present and pliable husband, plenty of activities to do in the garden? She’s lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can’t remember who on here shared this tip! But I looked at what her other Lydia Millen account has used for usernames.. will she be allowed to go back and use this account for another Glóby account?

I’m wondering if she wants to move her insta accounts round? Seems weird she’s posted her vlog on her other Lydia Millen account and not her main one!
how did you check the former usernames? Genius, never knew you could do that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.