Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk about the elephant in the room!!! To purposefully avoid talking about your product launch in your first vlog after its release takes some planning. To not even say thank you to those that actually bought that tit mitt is a virtual v-sign to her subscribers, and screams of pure narcissism. To not even acknowledge their support when the tit hit the fan is just beyond comprehension.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
so no little clips from her vlog on her instagram and no shares of people watching her vlog either, at least she's got plenty of tanning mitts to wipe her tears away with.

not a peep about it being 'sold out' either. can you imagine launching a product then actually selling out? you'd be over the bleeping moon!

Reactions: 22
Is it me ( and I like natural tan) but I think she looks more beautiful without fake tan? Her eyes are more striking and I don’t know.

Reactions: 17
hmm interesting vlog of tanning, but seems very strange to not have mentioned her product, the launch, sell out?! it was really boring to watch her, same old same...

Reactions: 14
Right I promise this is the last for today. She is loving the biodegradable products for cleaning and tanning. What about your products Lydia. Damn hypocrite. Makes me furious 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Noticed the anti-stress tablets on her dressing table.....mmm playing the 'woe is me' card.
Stress!! Stress!!! Lydia you're so far displaced from the real world you have no idea. Most of your life is gifted!! You are bringing the stress on yourself by behaving like a complete imbecile...in front of hundreds of thousands of people.
Hiding feelings, issues, lies, are what causes stress. Portraying a life that is not real when you scratch the surface is what causes stress.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Going through her followers’ accounts I finally understand why she only stocked up on 2300 kits. The demographics are such that even if some of them are somewhat real followers, as there are a lot of photographers, jewellery makers, small business owners, microinflunzas, all of which expect a follow-for-follow, or a bit of exposure, the majority is not in Globy’s target audience. I have no idea, what she’s talking about, when she says she was surprised her subs are not skinny and white, like her. I mean, I do not have access to her stats, but even this quick scroll through subs list clearly shows there is no market for tanning mitt.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How is no one calling her out on the disaster that is her kit????? Not one comment about it again. I don't have the energy for it anymore

Reactions: 14
Vlog - Thursday 02.07.20 (Late but Lydia has no concept of time. Or reality).

- 2 seconds in and I want to drop kick her. The baby voice to Lumi is unbearable. Now Ali is starting to use a baby voice. I want to drop kick him too. I'm not a violent person by any means, but I've hit the point that I definitely would, although I wouldn't want to catch stupid.
- It's sunny outside so she wants to get all ready - a full tan, full makeup 'for the pea'. Not actually sure of the logic behind this in an actual heatwave, but I guess you're never too old to learn something stupid.
- She wants to try St Tropez's extra dark tan next. She acknowledges 'the way she does her tan she has it nailed'. I mean Jesus got nailed to the cross. And that didn't end well either. She uses different tans for different outfits. She's literally erratic. Over a million sperm and you was the first to hit the egg Lydia?
- She finds it easy to talk about things she loves. That'll explain why there was only one fleeting mention of Glóby tanning tit-kit in a 30 minute vlog. On fake tan. That makes sense. You've got the marketing skills of a crayon Lydia.
- Her in a bikini is just for 'our viewing pleasure'. This along with her highlighting her feet are gross right now. I take no pleasure in gauging my eyes out Lydia.
- St Tropez packaging is recyclable did you know? Tell me again about Glóby packaging Lydia? I can't quite read the composition on your website.
- Her one daily task is painting cardboard. They're all white. Standard. Ali's daily fifty-seven tasks are doing more flowerbeds and putting up lights. Ken is coming back. She states he's allowed her to 'smash his balls'. Ali must be thanking his lucky stars that his balls are getting a day off.
- She's taken a few days off as she was not feeling well. So unwell she didn't even fake tan. All that amazing feedback must have really got to you Lydia? Seems like you had a case of being a lil witch.
- She shouldn't be vlogging as she has 2 virtual appointments but she's fitting us in. A whole 2 appointments. Definition of girl boss right there. Or not.
- More St Tropez. She looks orange but she highlights it looks darker in real life. You're meant to leave it on for 3 hours for the darkest tan. She leaves it on for 8 hours. I'm not going to insult you Lydia, I won’t do as good a job as nature *sorry fake tan.
- St Tropez have a 1/3rd off at Boots currently. Laters Cult Beauty. It's a good job really, her first 500 *59 customers who received a free sample currently only have one tanned leg and one tanned arm so need this discount. Pronto.
- She was going to buy the courtyard limestone flooring but 'they ended up working with us'. After beg #57. Freebies can't buy happiness, but it sure makes living with misery easier, hey Lydia?
- Her Wisteria are living their best life. One isn't thriving though. She's cheering the underdog on. Us too Lydia. We even made Ali his own thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Can you remember on a vlog, her and Carrie were in London I think, and she was using her handbag to carry some fries in, it must have really smelt bad after that. I can't remember which bag it was, a Chanel one?
I remember that. She was trying to shade Tattlers or the other site. So she and Carrie were messing around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
so no little clips from her vlog on her instagram and no shares of people watching her vlog either, at least she's got plenty of tanning mitts to wipe her tears away with.

not a peep about it being 'sold out' either. can you imagine launching a product then actually selling out? you'd be over the bleeping moon!
I thought this! She's hoping not too many people view this one because it's the last we are hearing about Globy. Monday will be gardening, packages and makeup again 😴

Reactions: 9
Why is Carrie editing the vlogs now? Where is the boy who was sent to buy ikea stuff? :unsure:

I'm sorry I'll ramble a bit but I've wanted to talk about it for so long.

I feel so sorry of Carrie :rolleyes:

I know that not everyone will agree with me on that one (because she encourages Lydia's worst behaviors) but... as a person who has A TON of experience working as a personal and business assistant I can tell you for sure- Carrie is in hell. Not only does she work for Lydia (what is already more than enough), she also seems to be doing ALL the work. She cooks lunches, she does all the administrative work, she solves all the business/legal issues, she begs companies for freebies, she edits the videos and I'm more than sure it was Carrie (alone) who did all the organizational stuff for Glo. I am sure it was Carrie who in fact launched the Glo. So no wonder it was such an amateur launch and has failed so epicly. Such businesses should be launched by the team of professionals and not by one person who also needs to do million other tasks while "the boss" is busy opening packages. Lydia, you'd better double her salary, because she seems to be doing the work of 3-4 people and one day she will be fed-up with all this sh*t and just leave. And so will Ali.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Honestly my opinion is we don't need to go to that kind of effort. Her behaviour won't have gone unnoticed and I'm a firm believer in karma. She will eventually get all that she deserves without any of us needing to lift a finger.
I agree and we would have no entertainment is she disappeared. Rather see her just end up
Promoting none lux brands and only getting high street brand stuff! I recall there used to
Be a blogger called Trina leavers and the other site found out about her shady past and outed her. She unboxed loads of Chanel and Louis Vuitton and Hermes but the Hermes were fakes I think. She was selling and buying the same bags I think.

Reactions: 3
She just mentioned that st tropez tan has recyclable packaging. No mention of your 💩 product being recyclable then lyds. Trying to make yourself look good at the expense of someone else’s recyclable products is not going to work, hypocrite. Jeez she really is dumb.
I actually guffawed when she said that! Balls of steel.

Reactions: 5
How dumb can you get...does a fake tan routine a week AFTER the launch of her fake tan applicators🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.