Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion

Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales and ethics are low and if you don't like it just unfollow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is Carrie editing the vlogs now? Where is the boy who was sent to buy ikea stuff? :unsure:

I'm sorry I'll ramble a bit but I've wanted to talk about it for so long.

I feel so sorry of Carrie :rolleyes:

I know that not everyone will agree with me on that one (because she encourages Lydia's worst behaviors) but... as a person who has A TON of experience working as a personal and business assistant I can tell you for sure- Carrie is in hell. Not only does she work for Lydia (what is already more than enough), she also seems to be doing ALL the work. She cooks lunches, she does all the administrative work, she solves all the business/legal issues, she begs companies for freebies, she edits the videos and I'm more than sure it was Carrie (alone) who did all the organizational stuff for Glo. I am sure it was Carrie who in fact launched the Glo. So no wonder it was such an amateur launch and has failed so epicly. Such businesses should be launched by the team of professionals and not by one person who also needs to do million other tasks while "the boss" is busy opening packages. Lydia, you'd better double her salary, because she seems to be doing the work of 3-4 people and one day she will be fed-up with all this sh*t and just leave. And so will Ali.
I wonder if that's why the new person/assistant was hired? To take some responsibilities away from Carrie so she could focus primarily on managing Glo. But now that it was such an epic failure, if that new person was ultimately let go.

Reactions: 13
Still baffled to this day why they brought a modern (new build bungalow style) house with modern interiors in the country to then spend thousands (with a lot of freebies) doing it up to look more like a country house.... it’s never going to work as the house is too modern to pull it off. They just wanted the area and grounds but not the house, surely they could see that was not a good investment? I mean yeah they probably have thousands to waste on redecorating the same room 6 billion times but still.

Reactions: 23
Still baffled to this day why they brought a modern (new build bungalow style) house with modern interiors in the country to then spend thousands (with a lot of freebies) doing it up to look more like a country house.... it’s never going to work as the house is too modern to pull it off. They just wanted the area and grounds but not the house, surely they could see that was not a good investment? I mean yeah they probably have thousands to waste on redecorating the same room 6 billion times but still.
Because she didnt mind it was a modern interior until Josie bought her beautiful Cotswold mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think it was the best she could afford, even with a guarantor 🙈 banks aren't very generous with their mortgages anymore.

Reactions: 14
I think it was the best she could afford, even with a guarantor 🙈 banks aren't very generous with their mortgages anymore.
Also with the job type they do, their income is classed differently when it comes to getting a mortgage, so they may not have been allowed to borrow as much they wanted. Hence Northampton not Cotswolds

Reactions: 9
Her previous house was a newish modern build, so it probably was her taste when they viewed it, but Josie's her taste has matured many times since then...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel exhausted and drained after watching that, she is so manic!
Agreed. The whole point of watching a vlog is to wind down, enjoy and relax.

Why does she always say we when it’s Ali doing the garden. Right that’s it for the day. She’s making me manic just watching the 💩 show.

Farrow and ball pigeon coloured paint. Grey to you and I.
Scrounging for more freebies by declaring the colours she wants to get the house painted. Quite a strange thing to do for someone who normally discloses NOTHING!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
How is no one calling her out on the disaster that is her kit????? Not one comment about it again. I don't have the energy for it anymore
That's what she wants, for people to forget about it or give up I think. Try and silence this like it never happened. Then she'll relaunch Edit 2 🙄 and do it how she should have done it the first time. The damage is done though I think.

Reactions: 11
Noticed the anti-stress tablets on her dressing table.....mmm playing the 'woe is me' card.
Stress!! Stress!!! Lydia you're so far displaced from the real world you have no idea. Most of your life is gifted!! You are bringing the stress on yourself by behaving like a complete imbecile...in front of hundreds of thousands of people.
Hiding feelings, issues, lies, are what causes stress. Portraying a life that is not real when you scratch the surface is what causes stress.
My God! Is she that distressed that she's gotta take meds to chill her out?

Reactions: 9
I think in one of her vlogs about the moving houses she mentioned that family helped them a lot as two self employed coudnt really take such a big mortgage ..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That video must've been part of the deal with St Tropez. Maybe she got drunk to film it and that's why she was so crazy. It must have been like a dagger to the stomach having to go ahead and film it after the massive globy flop!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.