Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Fleur De Force this morning and the difference between someone like her and Lydia is just phenomenal. Lydia is such a super chav, she’s not well to do, she isn’t posh. Fleur is so lovely, clearly her and Mike genuinely do have a lot of money, but she doesn’t boast about it, she’s not constantly trying to keep up with the Jones’. Fleur and Mike also seem so happy. Lydia just uses Ali to do manual labour for her. I suspect she’ll get pregnant soon because she literally has nothing else going on and she wants a new room to design (ie a nursery), whereas Fleur is a wonderful mum. She is everything Lydia the super chav will never be.

Reactions: 27
Indeed, that’s a HUGE mark 😨 I’m shocked actually. I do believe she used the bag but wanted to make top dollar on it.

I have also sold items and it does not matter if I’ve used it for 1 hour. You go over it with a fine toothed comb, declare every little thing and sell it as used and discounted accordingly. After the wicked lie of the Gucci blazer she is never to be trusted. She’s an absolute grub!
Could someone please tell me about the Gucci blazer. Sounds interesting. TIA
Yes, I would never sell anything without thoroughly checking and clearly detailing the item. Our eBay reps are way more important.

Reactions: 2
she’s also not posted about the new vlog on her main account - she normally spams us with shots of her minions watching her videos .. also globylydia is losing followers...

View attachment 170592
she’s also not posted about the new vlog on her main account - she normally spams us with shots of her minions watching her videos .. also globylydia is losing followers...

View attachment 170592
how can she gain nearly 6000 new followers in one day given what’s happening on subsequent days? My guess is all new followers are bought and the red figures are the real ones.....sad times 😆

Reactions: 7
I watched Fleur De Force this morning and the difference between someone like her and Lydia is just phenomenal. Lydia is such a super chav, she’s not well to do, she isn’t posh. Fleur is so lovely, clearly her and Mike genuinely do have a lot of money, but she doesn’t boast about it, she’s not constantly trying to keep up with the Jones’. Fleur and Mike also seem so happy. Lydia just uses Ali to do manual labour for her. I suspect she’ll get pregnant soon because she literally has nothing else going on and she wants a new room to design (ie a nursery), whereas Fleur is a wonderful mum. She is everything Lydia the super chav will never be.
Well said, Fleur is a classy woman. Lydiot could never looool

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.