Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes applying her tan using her tit products and man is she manic in this video.

so manic, and wouldn't it be intelligent to show the exfoliating and before tan routine because it's USING HER PRODUCTS!

Lydia Millen, so dumb she' couldn't launch a fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
so manic, and wouldn't it be intelligent to show the exfoliating and before tan routine because it's USING HER PRODUCTS!

Lydia's intelligence knows no beginning

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me who thinks it's gross to apply tan to your face with the same mitt you've just used all over your feet? She even admitted her feet were in need of a pedicure and then does that!!

• Sick
  • Haha

I think that should be the new thread name!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is she putting fake tan on top of her makeup. Oh and that Purity mist is awful, i used it once and looked like i had freckles, because it lands in blobs! So you need to rub it in, not use as a face mist!

Oh the painting on the kitchen table - and then she wipes the table with the hem of her dress!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
We need commission and should be in the credits for all being contributors to the entire content of this vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She just mentioned that st tropez tan has recyclable packaging. No mention of your 💩 product being recyclable then lyds. Trying to make yourself look good at the expense of someone else’s recyclable products is not going to work, hypocrite. Jeez she really is dumb.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I am not a tanner but shouldn’t you take away the jewelry when you are applying it?
B2DA31FE-AA39-490F-9C71-3EF231774891.jpeg
09F91EF3-C544-4FC8-ADEE-335BDFEF1EE2.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Mmmm all the dead skin cells now on her dressing room floor...nice 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Is it just me who thinks it's gross to apply tan to your face with the same mitt you've just used all over your feet? She even admitted her feet were in need of a pedicure and then does that!!
What’s even more gross is she sprays that tanning product on her face over her makeup sometimes. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
There is never a right time to have Lydia in a bikini on your screen but surely this video would have served her better if she put it out before the launch!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's your 'clicky' shoulder Lydia...that's not an elbow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just said shes taken a few days off because shes not been feeling well....that will be the Globy failure then!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has she addressed the tit show that is Globby or is she still arranging deckchairs on the Titanic.

• Haha
Has she addressed the tit show that is Globby or is she still arranging deckchairs on the Titanic.
So far she has just said that the launch was last week 😂 I think that's the most we are going to get

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.