Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maisie doats

I’m so angry that she is using mental health because people have an opinion that she doesn’t like. I lost my 5 year old daughter 23 years ago and have suffered with PTSD since. There are days I cannot function but I have not and never will use my mental state if I don’t like an opinion on something I do or say. How low can you go. #be kind does not mean agreeing with everyone who says something you don’t like. Free speech is important because sometimes we need to hear the truth whether we like it or not. It’s the only way we will grow as human beings. Right I’m hitting the yoga mat. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100

ZTDhams

Hello - so since the launch happened I have been reading everything on here, YouTube and IG. I’ve become obsessed. I also was one of the minions that did indeed buy Lydia’s product. I received it today and before I give my review I wanted to say - in the hope Lydia or her “team” are reading - the following:

1) It is really really obvious that you all did a unified “fuck” when BLM could not be ignored by you. At first not going ahead with a launch because it detracted from raising awareness of BLM seemed totally reasonable and in fact quite on the pulse for someone like Lydia. But now it is blatantly clear that you had to revise your offer so it didn’t so obviously exclude POC. So you put your heads together and decided that “doi” - light bulb moment - black people could use this kit to put on moisturiser! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ So you quickly revised the blurb etc. However, you must have totally forgotten that the tag inside the bag still says independent tanner.
2) Putting a high price tag on something that may not in fact be of that monetary value is the norm today. You need to make dem $$ bills Lyds. Buuuut, what usually makes people buy things regardless of price is the hype around the product, the thinking they are purchasing something that is desired by other people, the feeling that owning it gives a person. Etc. Now I look back I wonder why I parted with my money (which came to 60 something pounds FYI). The lack of care, attention and professionalism put into this launch is embarrassing. It would be bearable if you were starting out, saving money by getting your partner to do photos and you setting up the website yourself etc. But you are not starting out. You clearly take time to flog other peoples shit. You are - in my opinion - one of the more natural influencer floggers when it comes to running lines on a new product we should buy. Why did you f your own product promotion up so royally?
3) Be honest - did you seriously think this was the best first product to launch your own brand? I just don’t see you thinking that. Be truthful!
Ok now my review:

Opened box. Pulled out bag and said box was immediately placed on recycling pile. It’s nice opening a box but not worth it for this product.
Bag is fine. Def what you expect for free with other items but on the better side of the freebie bag spectrum.
Scrubbing stuff. Not used yet but looks standard and am sure works as standard. Ditto for the tanning stuff.
I do apply tan and whilst I can reach my own back I’m sure the back stuff will make for a quicker tanning routine.
Finally, this whole experience has left me enlightened. I no longer view these influencers with awe and a desire to follow their path. I’m intelligent and work on things that actually make a difference in this world. If Lydia and her people really thought this was a special product to spend time and money on then they are really very stupid people. Completely insular and thick. So whilst I will still watch the vlogs out of pure voyeurism, it will never be with the intention of emulating their lifestyle again. Probably will just be so I can participate here ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 99

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
So that last thread was a bit hefty wasn't it? I have learnt a lot of big words on here recently. I like that our learning is reciprocal though. In turn I've taught you all how to add up to 50. I don't know why you all keep trying to give me marketing advice though. You silly moos. Glóby has been successful beyond my wildest dreams. A total sell out at precisely 8.24am BST time. I'm laughing all the way to the bank. I was receiving so much positive feedback over on the Glóby account, I had to deactivate all the comments. It just wasn't fair to any other businesses launching who could have felt inferior in comparison. Not only do all my followers and peers appreciate the luxe behind this 4 hard-working tool kit, but now the actual government does also. If you didn't already know, they're now removing UK quarantines from all major European destinations to allow you all to make use of your Glóby travel tool kit. I'm grateful that BoJo shares my mission to empower all women everywhere. Well the ones who line my pocket at least.

I'm not gonna lie (for once) I was pretty livid that I had to upload a story to actually explain the concept behind Glóby. I always said my followers were stoopy, it's not a reflection on me obviously. And on a Saturday too. I'm so hard-working during the week, I have to take weekends off to recuperate you see. Sometimes Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Sometimes Fridays too. Depending if I'm on my daily period or you know just need a break. I think you've all underestimated my creativity however. It's obviously got lost in translation. Good things come to those who wait you know. I had 30 back mitts to test after all. Some actually came with 2 gloves so that took even longer. It takes time when you only shower once every 8 days. None of you are clearly as sustainable as me. It's very important to conserve water you know. I also can't help but feel you've being a little critical of late. But if I can tame wolves, then I can easily tame a few haters. I only block people for their own good. It's all about empowering people. And that Elle Belle telling me how to do my job, doesn't she know I have a marketing degree and been in the business for 8-9 years. And pretending to wish me a happy birthday, not genuine at all, she didn't even send me a birthday present.

I don't just empower people, but whole countries too. China has been losing lots of business after this pandemic fiasco so I'm only helping them out. I don't know what the issue is? I've made the back mitts out of black plastic not black bats. And because I bought in bulk from China, I qualified for free P&P. Well that isn't fair on Royal Mail is it? I like to give back to the economy so I've ensured I've charged you all inflated delivery costs, even if you only live down the road in Buckinghamshire like me. I'm not discriminate.

And I don't know why you all keep disrespecting Cawwiee's career. She won't find a boss babe as creative, innovative or hard-working as me. I even let her use our kitchen, not her own, to make us lunch. And didn't you know I saved up all my pennies to buy her a Gucci bag? Her very own. I'm surprised she doesn't sleep with it at night, especially after I drove Where's Wally away. She's not for sharing. Anyway she won't dare leave me. She knows I wouldn't write her a glóing reference (told you I was innovative) if she did. I'd sabotage her new job. Or get Lumi to do it. On this note, St. Tropez have also outed me by sending extra freebies to other influencers. Why didn't I get all the freebies? I tan too. Well to show them who's boss I've unfollowed them on insta and started promoting By Terry's new instant tan instead. It's a wash off version. I obviously want to be conscious of not wasting product so I'll leave it on for six days. Minimum. I like to thoroughly test products, as you know with my luxe back mitts.

Anyway I've got to to go now. My proud husband has my pasta and whispering angel ready downstairs. We're celebrating did you know? Don't forget to swipe up and hit buy. Oh scrap that. I forgot Glóby's sold out now. To real customers. So there! Stay tuned...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog Monday 29.06.20. Filmed a life-time ago.

- No prizes for guessing the vlog opens with her 'sprutes'. She's very excited, but admits not much is happening over here. Talking about life in general Lydia?
- She's impressed herself with her talents. You vastly overestimate your abilities Lydia. There's literally 3 'sproutings' in 5 acres of soil. She's obsessed with basil. She rubs her fingers on the leaves to smell them when walking past. What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've heard Lydia. Ever.
- She now admits the courtyard is not a courtyard after all, but a lightwell. She doesn't like being let down when workers don't turn up when they say they will. I wonder how it feels to be a Glóby customer right now Lydia?
- Less than 5 minutes in and she's talked about 3 separate deliveries. Sustainability for life. Well only on days that don't end with y.
- She highlights her 'poor little redshot eyes'. Knowing what we now know, they're about to get worse. A lot worse. Believe me.
- She highlights followers criticise her for spending x amount of money on a mug or scrunchie. She wants to emphasise everyone puts monetary worth on different things. Well I place a whole 5p on Glóby. And not a nice shiny silver 5 pence piece. No, 5 individual copper pennies. The ones you know that have been found on the floor or behind the sofa.
- Her new Gianvito Rossi purchase are a 'brainchild'. They're flip flops. But apparently you can wear them to a wedding. She obviously advised all her own wedding guests to do this. So you know she appeared tall *taller in comparison.
- She's also found a white linen wedding dress which is 'the dream'. She acknowledges the dress might be too big. She tries it on. It's not. I really think you have body dysmorphia Lydia? And brain dysmorphia too.
- She's feeling lethargic. Again. Might need another day off Lydia. Oh wait until the end of the vlog, she's taking 3 week days off in the sun. Standard.
- It's her first time going out by herself in a long while. You such a big girl Lydia. Sorry big shawt girl. Whatever. Does she vlog this first venture out in the unknown? Of course not.
- She can't remember what happened before March. I have a feeling you're not going to forget June Lydia. It's called karma. And it's pronounced haha.
- She thinks she has put too much fake tan on her top lip. Maybe bring out a tash mitt in Glóby Edit No. 2 Lydia? Not that it'll make any difference. We all know it's a hairy tash that no amount of buffing will remove.
- She struggles to bend down to give equally narcissistic cat her food. She says 'mummy's legs don't work after daddy's workout'. I wonder if Ali got any action the night before? On the balance of probability I think not. You're not going to be getting any anytime soon either Ali. Well maybe hate sex. Maybe not.
- A shot of Ali's bum in the flowerbed at 11:30 at night. She states they're 'one cheeseboard deep'. No, not another sexual innuendo.
- She admits she created a 'rod for her own back' about posting on instastories of Ali being livid for gardening so late. Everyone makes mistakes. Future Lydia, you're about to post another cringe story very soon.
- There's a little mothy on her lavender bush. We might not be able to hear her because of the wind. I actually like the sound you make when you shut up Lydia.
- Her actual job of the day is to prep the veg. The veg she won't eat. All about that healthy lifestyle.
- She's making another blueberry and lime cake. (Thermo)mix it up girl and actually make something else. Variety is the spice of life after all.
- It's just clouded over. She's livid as the day's weather report lied. You should be Lydia. There's definitely going to be more rain on your parade in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
- She opens a parcel of books. She 'doesn't know what this is but she's obviously been sent it'. Yes, I'm just as surprised they think you can actually read. These will never see the light of day. RIP trees.
- She's learned so much after the movement following George Floyd's death and about who her audience is. She had 'a tunnel vision mindset' before. She says 'call me ignorant'. You're ignorant Lydia. She's going to do better for her beautiful and diverse audience. Well that lasted long.
- She's proud she's shared a plus sized dress. She's a supporter of 'fat' girls too. But her stomach then rumbles repeatedly. She's very hungry. She needs to have her smoothie. She's not adding peanut butter in though as she's been losing definition recently. There is no unit of measure for her stupidity.
- Speaking of units more wine chat. She highlights she consumes alcohol in a responsible way. You know just in case a child is watching her channel. Now this really would be a case for the NSPCC.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog - Thursday 02.07.20 (Late but Lydia has no concept of time. Or reality).

- 2 seconds in and I want to drop kick her. The baby voice to Lumi is unbearable. Now Ali is starting to use a baby voice. I want to drop kick him too. I'm not a violent person by any means, but I've hit the point that I definitely would, although I wouldn't want to catch stupid.
- It's sunny outside so she wants to get all ready - a full tan, full makeup 'for the pea'. Not actually sure of the logic behind this in an actual heatwave, but I guess you're never too old to learn something stupid.
- She wants to try St Tropez's extra dark tan next. She acknowledges 'the way she does her tan she has it nailed'. I mean Jesus got nailed to the cross. And that didn't end well either. She uses different tans for different outfits. She's literally erratic. Over a million sperm and you was the first to hit the egg Lydia?
- She finds it easy to talk about things she loves. That'll explain why there was only one fleeting mention of Glóby tanning shit-kit in a 30 minute vlog. On fake tan. That makes sense. You've got the marketing skills of a crayon Lydia.
- Her in a bikini is just for 'our viewing pleasure'. This along with her highlighting her feet are gross right now. I take no pleasure in gauging my eyes out Lydia.
- St Tropez packaging is recyclable did you know? Tell me again about Glóby packaging Lydia? I can't quite read the composition on your website.
- Her one daily task is painting cardboard. They're all white. Standard. Ali's daily fifty-seven tasks are doing more flowerbeds and putting up lights. Ken is coming back. She states he's allowed her to 'smash his balls'. Ali must be thanking his lucky stars that his balls are getting a day off.
- She's taken a few days off as she was not feeling well. So unwell she didn't even fake tan. All that amazing feedback must have really got to you Lydia? Seems like you had a case of being a lil bitch.
- She shouldn't be vlogging as she has 2 virtual appointments but she's fitting us in. A whole 2 appointments. Definition of girl boss right there. Or not.
- More St Tropez. She looks orange but she highlights it looks darker in real life. You're meant to leave it on for 3 hours for the darkest tan. She leaves it on for 8 hours. I'm not going to insult you Lydia, I won’t do as good a job as nature *sorry fake tan.
- St Tropez have a 1/3rd off at Boots currently. Laters Cult Beauty. It's a good job really, her first 500 *59 customers who received a free sample currently only have one tanned leg and one tanned arm so need this discount. Pronto.
- She was going to buy the courtyard limestone flooring but 'they ended up working with us'. After beg #57. Freebies can't buy happiness, but it sure makes living with misery easier, hey Lydia?
- Her Wisteria are living their best life. One isn't thriving though. She's cheering the underdog on. Us too Lydia. We even made Ali his own thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

lydiamillen

***HIRING*** Chief Comment Deleter. My staff can't keep up. Silly moos, this is all their fault anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

blue_orchid

VIP Member
so now we are all just jealous misogynists ..

View attachment 168539View attachment 168541
So, Lydiot now would like to chalk this whole thing up to us women just being jealous twats wanting to tear another woman down when she has been working her orange fingers to the bone, huh? Ok.....well, whatever helps her sleep better at night in her fake tan soaked, crusty, dead mice 🐭ridden sheets, I suppose.

However, deep down inside, she knows the truth. Everyone does now. Not just those terrible Tattle trolls anymore though, but now thousands upon thousands of her minion sheep too! Oops!! 😲

She figured "hey, they're all dumb and don't know any better. These morons adore and worship me so I can put out rubbish or even a turd wrapped in a pretty box and they will be throwing their money at me like fools. I'll make a fucking killing and instantaneously turn this modern old folks retirement bungalow into a Cotswold historic mansion like Josie's with all that cash". :m

But oh, shock and horror! Turns out many of her sheepies did actually possess half a brain and were smart consumers that questioned her integrity, ethics, transparency and professionalism due to her putting out cheap shitty mitts, then marking it up exorbitantly to scam everyone.

Consumers have rights and as a business she had a responsibility. However, she got caught out, called on her shit and with her back against the wall, she tucked her and Lumi's tails between her legs, hid her head in her fucking sproutlings, goes radio silent, mutes everyone and deletes hundreds of comments coz she can't take the heat. Well, then get the hell out kitchen, Lydiot. I mean, we all know Cawwie's really the one slaving in there daily when the camera's off, anyways.

It's plain to see now that Lydiot's clearly not a boss bitch, bougie boss babe, head bitch in charge, Lady of the Manor, Baroness of the Bungalow etc. if this is how she handles customer service and the negative end of business. Good to know though.

However, if burying her head in her shitty sproutlings and not taking an iota of accountability for this whole charade she constructed, is what helps her look in the mirror and momentarily forget how massively she fucked up, then hey, you do you, boo! We know you're skilled at pretence and faking facades with your imaginary mansion, courtyard, staff, grounds, atrium and self-proclaimed wisdom and integrity.

By blaming the rest of the world, desperately trying to change the narrative from thousands who now see her for the fraud she truly is, she looks even more pathetic and immature. She has basically gone from saying her customers were dumb and clueless about what the product was, to now saying her customers are just jealous, conniving bitches wanting to bring another woman's success down. Poor Lydiot. Always the victim, always persecuted. Cry me a goddam river.

I guess the question she needs to ask herself then is why are other beauty brand businesswomen not brought down by other jealous women, not questioned, not suspect? How do other influencers and female business owners succeed with their brand launches and are supported by the public?! Why not Lydiot? I mean she wakes up everyday, drinks her ginger lemon shit, slaps on the 17th layer of tan before her 34th layer of makeup then online shops and waits for parcel deliveries the rest of the day. I mean, how much harder do we bitches expect her to work, dammit!?!

Well, if Lydiot wants to truly walk the walk of the thousand quotes and inspirational prose she steals and posts on her IG everyday, then she might want to ponder that as she spends another 10 hours tomorrow faffing with the same cushions, opening another thousand parcels and repainting the same wall for the 18th time.

Might also want to question how much influencing of insight, inspiration, integrity and wisdom she is truly capable of when she can't even face basic facts herself and admit to the truth that thousands are stating to her.

She basically schemed this up, then royally fucked it up and now wants to play victim and claim she is being bullied like a little girl. No, grow the fuck up, grow some balls and act like a grown ass woman with class and integrity for once. Maybe then there won't be so many threads on here about her anymore.

This is her doing. She can either undo it or further dig her demise. The choice is hers.

What a fucking dumbass.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

K18

VIP Member
Watched Frows vlog and she is going on about making sure she involves her followers in the creative process of her brand, really wanting to know their opinion as she wants them to be just as excited about the launch as she is. She also wants it to be environmentally friendly. 😂 😂 Obviously she's taken note of this weekends disaster!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

MissMew

Have there been any unboxings from Black or POC influencers? Because these products are inclusive and can be used to apply body oil or moisturizer!

I have never seen a Lidl threads move so fast as these one and can barely keep up! I have read every one of the posts, and this is what I’m thinking-

1. Lidl is lazy, and Elementary Brands probably reached out to Cawee with this brainstorm to make a brand since Lidl is such a popular YTer. As the Tattle sleuths quickly discovered, Elementary Brands is shady as shit and used pictures from other brands to trumpet their influencer-branded offerings. So dumb move on Lidl and Cawee’s part to climb into bed with Elementary, as they’re lazy too and clearly terrible at what they are supposed to be doing. Plus they never promoted her. What kind of company doesn’t promote their own clients?

2. Lidl is known for her tanning, and her skin care obsession that never really hits the mark, so for her to have a tanning product is not strange, and as a WOC I’m not the least bit offended. (And bad luck for her on the BLM timing). Now, this idea that everything has to be “inclusive” is just dumb and unrealistic, however...

3. Everyone has skin. Sure, we WOCs don’t usually fake tan unless we’re less melanated but no one wants ashy skin, so we do exfoliate. She never once focused on explaining how the exfoliation part worked, what made her exfoliating back belt and glove better than anything else she’s tried, how her product is gentle but effective on all skins, showed why buffing lotion into your skin works better than just using your hands (she could have used her own legs as a right and left comparison at the end of a day...maybe the mitts and belt don’t absorb the lotion much and buff in the lotion better for a longer lasting “glo”...who knows because she couldn’t be arsed to show us) or even enclosed a laundry bag for washing, so that the rest of your laundry doesn’t get pulls from the rough bits.

4. She should have had a facial mist with SPF included in the bag. Because no one wants to mess up their makeup to reapply, and it’s recommended that everyone use SPF, especially after exfoliating. Even melanin-rich skins.

5. That heavy carrying case? No. The idea of putting wet shower fabric products in there to mildew and stink makes me vom. I bet that’s the part she liked the best though. Because she could stamp “Lydia” on the zippers. Anyone who travels knows you put liquids and creams and wet bits in a large plastic zip lock bags so that you can lie them flat.

6. Lidl’s problem is that she doesn’t think things through. She could have salvaged this even after BLM by doing the work and before and after videos and head to head comparisons with cheap Poundland exfoliating or tanning tat and actually having the factories make her pieces to a better spec but she didn’t. She took laziest route possible. Plus if she’d had it made in London, what with most people wanting to avoid made in China these days, she could justify the price.

7. Like her wedding, Lydiot squandered a golden content opportunity. She could have made so many videos about her developing her product, meetings, etc without 100% giving it away but building a little hype. Instead we got the same damn unboxings and tidying up and beige food and faffing rooms and more temporary redecorating and Josie envy.

I hadn’t posted in a long time and didn’t mean for this to turn into a rant but thank you for hearing me out!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

tiddles

Do you keep the product too? Did you raise a complaint? 😂😂😂
I'm not too sure about whether the product will still be sent! I am expecting to still receive it.

Yeah I raised a complaint after the FAQ's showed the product was manufactured in China and the refund was instantaneous. The bank was happy enough with that.

Thank you to everyone here for taking screenshots because I was able to show that the product description changed after I purchased :m

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

snails

One of her latest stories is a checklist for things to do in the morning, first one ‘wake up early, like before 8’ this is what pisses me off about ‘influencers’ they don’t live in the real world. In what world is anytime before 8 am considered early (obviously times before 8am are early haha but what I mean is, say 7am might be ‘early’ for ‘influencers‘ but for the majority of people this is just a normal time to wake up
This annoys me, too. Lydia doesn't understand how much of a charmed life she really lives. She can get up early no problem because she can go to bed early that evening. She has no commute in the morning to rush to get ready for, but instead can sit, relax and make herself a leisurely breakfast. She doesn't have to leave the house to go to 'work'- simply walk down some stairs. If she wants to go for a run, she can push work back an hour or two. She has a team of people to do all the work she doesn't want to do for her (negotiating deals, editing and all that 'boring' stuff). That leaves her with an entire day to play house. And, even then, she only does the 'fun' bits because she out sources the maintenence of her home to cleaning staff, etc. In the evening, of course she can cook a 'fancy' dinner, because she's done nothing but potter around the house all day rearranging plant pots. It's not as if she's tired. And, because Ali is at home with her, anything that her employees wouldn't do for her, that she still doesn't want to do, Ali will. Then, when she's not playing house, she's playing dress up. The last time I remember even vaguely doing her little try-loads-on-pose-in-the-mirror was when I was about 23 (when I had no mortgage, no kids and nothing else to do when I wasn't working).

It's obviously entirely her own choice to continue with this career, not have children and whatnot, but she genuinely is so out of touch with her viewer base that, clearly, £50 is worth the same to her as about £5 to us. She simply forgets that the majority of her viewers are women who are either just out of school/university and looking for work, women just starting their careers and on starting salaries, or women who have children and more than likely either work part time hours and/or in lower paid flexi-work to work around childcare. Of course, some of her viewers will be well off and easily able to afford the £50 price tag, but would they really want to buy it from her? And, for the rest of us- £50 is a huge chunk off my weekly food shop. If I'm spending £50 on myself, it sure as hell is going to be on something more exciting than a bloody tanning mitt set.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Her "Just Unfollow" post in IG stories was beyond rude, disrespectful and invalidates all the concerns and comments so many have posted to her regarding the kit.

First she turns off comments and silences all her customers/followers and now is just basically saying if you don't like it, fuck off.

Okay, sounds good. I hope she loses tons of followers. They'll just be doing what she asked of them - you don't like my shadiness, lack of transparency and fraudulent schemes, just unfollow. Okay, sounds good. Just be careful what you wish for, Lydiot.

She's rude and a moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Just watched it.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKING SPROUTLINGS. STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN SO FUCK RIGHT FUCKING OFF.

Just needed to get that out.

• Haha

LucyKat

I had to comment as I know you want to know. Long time lurker on this thread. Someone I follow on insta ordered the kit and they have posted it today on their stories as it arrived. The inside does say independent tanner and the box is the old brand name.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Lechat

VIP Member
Oh what a load of Bollocks! There are LOADS of people I like who are pretty, successful, confident. If I dont like someone its not because Im jealous of them, no its because there is a genuine REASON like.....

They lie to their followers
Are smug and big headed -which IS different to confident
They con their followers
They treat their mum like shit and blame her for everything wrong in their life AND put it on YOUTUBE
They treat their husband like shit ON CAMERA
They treat their BF/Manager like a bloody slave
They beg for everything
They dont disclose free products correctly
They are materialistic
They sell FREE items on depop and OVER CHARGE for the Postage.
They delete negative comments and comments from WOC when they bring out a product that isnt all inclusive.

Oh the reasons are endless.... does that remind you of anyone Lyd?
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
spot on.
that post Lidl put on her stories is bollocks.
i don’t have to like another woman just because we share the same genitals. Some women are problematic and deserve to be called out.
Sorry but that post is silencing and forcing women to “be kind” just because it’s a woman. Honestly where does this censorship end.
Like in the case of Lidl, most of us can see the arrogance, rudeness, gas lighting behaviour and yet that post says we need to check our internalised misogyny because we’re all just probably jealous of her?? No way. She’s a dick and rightly being identifed as one for a whole host of reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

coconochanel

VIP Member
so now we are all just jealous misogynists ..

View attachment 168539View attachment 168541
Oh what a load of Bollocks! There are LOADS of people I like who are pretty, successful, confident. If I dont like someone its not because Im jealous of them, no its because there is a genuine REASON like.....

They lie to their followers
Are smug and big headed -which IS different to confident
They con their followers
They treat their mum like shit and blame her for everything wrong in their life AND put it on YOUTUBE
They treat their husband like shit ON CAMERA
They treat their BF/Manager like a bloody slave
They beg for everything
They dont disclose free products correctly
They are materialistic
They sell FREE items on depop and OVER CHARGE for the Postage.
They delete negative comments and comments from WOC when they bring out a product that isnt all inclusive.

Oh the reasons are endless.... does that remind you of anyone Lyd?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52