Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's sadly heading for a mental breakdown, she's become so manic on her vlogs!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh my god, she’s actually unhinged. You know what makes me sick is the fact she does her tan in the morning then lounges about in it all day, sleeps in it, wakes up, goes for a run and crusts about in it a little more and THEN washes it off 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I randomly went through the accounts of Lydia’s followers on Instagram. Only 1 out of 5 accounts have more than 1-2 posts. The other four are:
- children, predominantly under the age of 15 y.o., not British (mostly Asian and Arab)
- Arab men
- people with 0 posts and 0 followers that follow 600 and more accounts
The later might seem legit, but I cannot imagine that someone actually scrolls through 600 post on their feed every day.
I'm going through them and going to report them, even if it takes me ALL night! I'm sick of this tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why does she always say we when it’s Ali doing the garden. Right that’s it for the day. She’s making me manic just watching the 💩 show.

What is the paint for? I wasnt really listening
Farrow and ball pigeon coloured paint. Grey to you and I.

Reactions: 9
Why does she always say we when it’s Ali doing the garden. Right that’s it for the day. She’s making me manic just watching the 💩 show.
He was finished doing something in the garden and she then said “Well done, you can water them now” and he said or you can she seriously replied “with a watering can?” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hate the product, but worse products have been sold with great packaging and even better marketing. The product is not so much the issue for me but the roll out was shocking.
Also she’s done EVERYTHING backwards.
Tonight’s video of her actually USING the products should have been the product launch video so people can actually see what it is and what it does.

The video of the photo shoot with the granny tablecloth should have been the following video after launch day. What’s the point in now actually showing people the product once you claim it’s sold out?

Reactions: 17
Just watched the new vlog and... wtf is going on. She's so manic and hyper, I cringed at her awkward hopping/ dancing/ humming whilst putting her tan on. it's almost as if she's trying to be super hyper and happy to take away from the failure that was glo, so obvious she's faking it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I started doing it but omg it’s a lot. I wonder how long it takes for ig to check
unfortunately it takes time and repeated reporting to get rid of them .. there are a few of us doing it so it will eventually work .. however she will just buy more

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why did she select such an unflattering thumbnail of herself? To show her sheep how downtrodden she is to gain their sympathy???? I try to never comment on someone's looks (I'm no supermodel myself), but she does look unwell there. Maybe the failed launch really did impact her health.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.