Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
Ok so my theory is after the first 500 (who got the free 100ml of ST tanner) they’ve pulled the rest as it’s a complete rip off.

Maybe they’ll release the rest of the stock when they have more to put in it or reduce the price. Or maybe she only ordered 500 ish?

whats everyone else thinking? They def didn’t sell 1,600 units over night?
I think she will bring something else out in a few weeks (something that's sat in her office) and then put the toolkits on sale at the same time

Reactions: 5
lol if you press the tagged pictures icon on Glóby you see :

View attachment 166692
View attachment 166693
Slightly off topic - what is that white top she is wearing? It’s hideous!

ITF has a PhD in fashion marketing if I remember correctly. All PhDs are rooted in meticulous research and fact finding so I think she has an advantage over Lyds as understands the importance of researching what your consumer wants. Lyd's made a massive mistake not revealing what it is she was making until launch day.She incorrectly assumed she knew better than anyone. Lyd's thinking is based on 'my audience will buy whatever I tell them to buy', ITF is more 'I will produce what my audience wants me to produce'. Massive distinction between the two.
Market research can make or break a company.
Exactly. ITF seems to work hard. She doesn’t grate on me as much as others, although her lifestyle is definitely not sustainable!

ZTDhams

So, perhaps this is a difference in terminology between UK and US universities. This article sounds like she took one "course" ... to me, that is just one class vs. completing an entire program to earn a degree. Is that right???
In the UK you choose one subject for the degree. I think in the states you choose minors and majors? So for example I did law in the UK.

Lpops

I think the OP is claiming that the GLO team are ignorant the emails re the faulty item?
I dunno, My personal opinion but I don’t believe the review is genuine. If they’re a paying customer they could simply follow up via Shopify or reply to their confirmation email rather then via IG, etc. At least then the Glo team would see it’s a genuine purchase and sort it out. If they’ve bought the kit on Thursday when it was released, it probably arrived yesterday in the post so they haven’t even given them a chance to reply to the email. Typically you’d wait 48 hours or so... this doesn’t mean the company is a ‘scam’.

Yeah it’s a bit all over the place for sure so it’s definitely suspect. The thing is if they are ignoring emails and deleting comments it’s going to enrage ppl.
It looks fake or by someone with serious buying regrets!
Hahaha I imagine they had buying regrets around 5 minutes after clicking ‘buy’ 🙈

EB1

Lydia blatantly rips off ITF's instastory layout, only ITFs (below) is done with more style. Lydia has only started doing these recently in her stories. Maybe Ali thought this was genius too 🙄 Not one imaginative idea comes from that head of hers! Everything she spews is just a confused, mish mash of other people's ideas. No originality whatsoever.

Attachments

Who has done this, did she do this herself??

I am sure I saw one of Lidls followers say she would buy shit from her or words to that affect. When you look at your posts and all you see it people telling you your a queen and amazing and gorgeous and beautiful and stunning etc etc its got to go to your head to the point you think your godlike.
I recall reading that post - can’t remember exactly what she said but I astonished someone would say that!

Reactions: 4

SpiceUpYourLife

I think her viewer feedback is a marketing tool. She’s trying to hype a product that hasn’t been created yet so that when it does launch, her followers feel some sort of ownership - that they helped “create it” so have some unconscious need to buy it regardless if they actually need it.
Yep! I think you’re right, because we know she has no original ideas or creativity to think of it by herself!

RalphieRoo

The newer videos will always have lower numbers of views because they haven’t been even uploaded for as long. 😉

Lottieinthesuburbs

I've not seen that 😂 any idea which video it is so I can go watch?

I'm so excited to watch her make lavender syrup in her next video instead of addressing Globy :rolleyes:
It was in the old house and Ali was away somewhere. I’ll do some digging tonight and see if I can find it! Comedy gold

ACSlayter

I have my own business as well and just can't imagine putting in as little work as she does! Always finishes at 5, hates midday meetings, takes weekends off, any day off when it's sunny. She's alway baking or pottering around her house all day, marking off things like washing her face on her very busy bossbabe to do list! Amazing work ethic.
Literally not in the world is she? 😂

• Heart

Lpops

I hope Dillon J follows up with what they said and seeks advice from Citizens Advice Bureau.
Don’t think Trust Pilot can delete that review as it‘s from a buying customer who received a faulty product and is ignored by the company.

This launch has been anything but perfect and I honestly cannot believe how lazy one can be to have such a shit show as a result of 2 years of work. It’s crazy. I personally would be embarrassed to launch something like that with my name on it. It will stay online forever even if she decides to ignore it and hope for it to be forgotten.

I also started thinking, she has changed a lot with these 2 years. She’s now “sustainable“, but when she started working on the brand (browsing AliExpress) linen was not yet her thing.
I have an exfoliating mitt from a year or two ago that’s from linen and cotton, so clearly if she’d been into sustainability 2 years ago, she’d maybe have looked at more sustainable fabrics for her independent tanner. It would be interesting to hear which mitts did she compare to decide that the ones she chose are really the best.
But what exactly is Dillon seeking advice on? It doesn’t even sound like Dillon has bought a product for that review.. it’s says ‘my friends’... CAB would just advise that the ‘friends’ contact them instead. And the products haven’t been sold ‘illegally’ as such, they just have different branding on.

muffintop13

Chatty Member
No she hasn’t had them done yet. She plans to get them done and I think she said she’s found a surgeon? Not her old one because he was “cold” towards her. Ali gave her the okay so she’ll be doing it some time later this year 🙄
Ahhhhh ok thank you. I saw her in the white dress and thought she looks a lot smaller up top than usual!