Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ACSlayter

I really hope for Lyd's sake and to save face, she uploads the weekly vlog admitting defeat. It might actually make people forgive her. If she doesn't, her complete NARC behavior will be with her forever.
Same. I'll at least think a bit more of her if she admits it wasn't what it should of been

Reactions: 6

idontreallycare

A couple of my top Lydia vlogs
As I liked the idea I thought I would post a couple of my favs - I am pretty new to Lydia - only started watching because of the house so my viewing list isn't very old vlogs. Here are 3 that have stuck in my mind for different reasons. Of course there are Lydia gems throughout all her vlogs, things that make you cringe, gasp and do a little vomit in your mouth.

In no particular order of preference.

I liked this one because she decided to sleep rough for the night, charity event, but of course it was very tame for the people doing it and she was surprised next morning at just how hard it was, she prepared by deciding on the skin care she was going to take for the night, just soo out of touch.

xmas tree decorating just because I feel it shows how fecking precious she is

Helping decorate Cawwies tree with her and being a weee bit nasty to Cawwie
Aw, I quite liked how extra she was about the Christmas tree. Though having multiple Christmas trees was definitely over the top. But the main tree in the kitchen/dining area was so beautifully done and really looked like a lovely department store tree I remember seeing as a kid. I would love to have that amount of patience and decorating skill to make a tree look that special.

orangelolly

Chatty Member
Has anyone asked her why she's blocked the company name on YouTube? Like in the comments or via Instagram

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Slightly off topic - what is that white top she is wearing? It’s hideous!

Exactly. ITF seems to work hard. She doesn’t grate on me as much as others, although her lifestyle is definitely not sustainable!
The white top is an absolute favourite of hers. The sleeves are attached but I think she separated them in order to wear without. I've got a feeling this was the top she bought four of, but if not she definitely bought four of something similar.

Lpops

I think it's just the way its worded but allegedly she has a degree which would have taken about 3 years to complete but I'm still not convinced

Edit: Upon closer inspection this must have been the course she did:
Top up your HND or diploma with this one year intensive course, designed to give you a direct route into management and marketing careers. Our BA Marketing Management Top Up focuses on the latest marketing practices used by successful organisations competing in today’s increasingly complex digital and global markets.

Entry Requirements: You will need to hold a Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent (Edexcel, ABE, NCC) or Foundation Degree in a related field.

As it's the only marketing course you can do without an A-level or B-Teq equivalent and it isn't a degree :unsure:
Not too sure if someone has already answered this as I’ve not read that far yet but can you get a degree without A-levels (I have one!). It’s not something you can do without experience in the field your working in, but if you’re an adult learner the uni will usually accept your experience in place of A-levels (it typically has to be substantial experience and not like 1 week in the workplace) 🙈

coconochanel

VIP Member
Probably not much to vlog when you've spent your week crying, deleting comments, reading Tattle and waiting for things to calm down...Didn't she say in the last vlog she hated things being late and plan changes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh maybe shes not as good a actor as she thinks. 🤭

Its up a AD for St Tropez

• Sick
  • Haha

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Valid point but I notice it’s a super common thing to say in the pro-ana (pro anorexic) community when complementing someone’s skinny figure. I might be wrong but I feel it’s bad taste for her to like a comment like that
Thanks for the reply, I have had no experience so I am just giving her the benefit of the doubt and thinking maybe she is the same way (has no experience). I suppose I also don't like to think that she would be intentionally hateful and dangerous, as I do think she is more just dumb/dozy/silly/ignorant. But as a professional surely better to just be careful. We need to keep reminding ourselves she is doing this professionally, she needs to take care.

Moo90

Thank you, Moo, it sure does. So when she says she didn't do her A-levels, that means that she left school when she was 16???? Yikes! Then she got into the uni course based on experience or whatever? In US most people stay in school until they are 18 and then go to university, trade school, military, etc.
Yeah most likely, so did I though, not seen as a bad thing here as long as you get a job and don't sponge off parents/government. She probably got in cos its a easy course and she was working in retail so thats seen as experience..not a course you need good grades for anyone could get on to it 😂

Last edited:

Literally-Lou-Lou

Yeah most likely, so did I though, not seen as a bad thing here as long as you get a job and don't sponge off parents/government. She probably got in cos its a easy course and she was working in retail so thats seen as experience..not a course you need good grades for anyone could get on to it 😂
I didn't mean to offend at all ... and agree that as long as you can support yourself it doesn't really matter. In her case, it sounds like she wasn't independent and needed to rely on her grandmother, etc.

Reactions: 5

Moo90

So, perhaps this is a difference in terminology between UK and US universities. This article sounds like she took one "course" ... to me, that is just one class vs. completing an entire program to earn a degree. Is that right???
Yeah it's very different here.
School till your 16, you do standard grades/gcses
Then you can leave, stay on for 1/2 more years and do highers/a levels or can go to college to do highers or whatever course your interested in. Most college courses are 2 years then access to uni year 3/3rd year of uni. Or you can just do college get your certificate and get a job in that field if possible.
If you stay in at school most are doing that to get good uni choices.
When your at college or uni you usually only do the one course as that's the degree your going for, some do two but most people do a degree then go back to do masters in the same course or go for a different course.
You also get a lot of access to uni courses as well for people who don't have the grades needed but have life experience or have worked in the field they want to study. Hope that helps clear it up abit!

Reactions: 5