Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EB1

Is this not the same dress she wore on Thursday in the woeful, explanatory, instastory???
So she either hasn't showered since then and changed her clothes (probably waiting for her mitt to dry 😉) or this pic was taken on Thursday!!

And again Lydia your body language is ATROCIOUS. Closed and defensive 🙄
Sorry just realised I've repeated previous points, this is what happens when you can't help but reply immediately because you just can't believe the continued f' up that's going on. Promise to actually get to the end of the thread before responding next time!

"It's a good nose day" ?

View attachment 166820
I think a good nose day (who even ever says that) is ALL it is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

FurCoatNoKnickers

Patricia doesn't mix her words. She would say it was shit if she thought it was shit 😂
but then again-as a WOC- I was shocked to know that Patricia recently did a vlog insinuating that she had never addressed racism on her channel before.. so who knows?

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
She just mentioned that st tropez tan has recyclable packaging. No mention of your 💩 product being recyclable then lyds. Trying to make yourself look good at the expense of someone else’s recyclable products is not going to work, hypocrite. Jeez she really is dumb.
I actually guffawed when she said that! Balls of steel.

Tonyreno99

I agree ... I'm absolutely convinced she intentionally selected YouTubers that would be star-struck by getting a "press product" from her, and with St. Tropez filling it with goodies they don't normally get, they would be giddy and give her glo-ing unboxing videos. After the fact she probably realized (or Cawwie pointed out the obvious to her) that it was a selfish slight to her fellow influencer "friends" so she feigned that it was a surprised to her. She is so shady and fake. She has no credibility whatsoever ... and it's even worse after #globygate, as if that was even possible!

Yes, in the US some programs have minors. In my case I earned an electrical engineering degree, so it was just one subject ... and then got my MBA, again one subject. So it depends on what you pursue and what you want to do. Appreciate helping me understand the system in UK.
then it's even different between Scotland and England! (but that's not important, just making it known) 😃

Moloko

Chatty Member
well you know what we need to do .. if 25% of her followers are fake let’s find them and report them ... if you scroll through her followers the fake ones are relatively easy to spot
I have already done that to few but somehow I don’t find them that easy- maybe they are at the end of the scroll as not so active members 🥴🤔

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
Because she didnt mind it was a modern interior until Josie bought her beautiful Cotswold mansion.
Haha! But even before Josie, she was doing it up making it look less and less modern... She’d be better off knocking the house down and rebuilding it tbh. 😂

ZTDhams

Hate the product, but worse products have been sold with great packaging and even better marketing. The product is not so much the issue for me but the roll out was shocking.
Also she’s done EVERYTHING backwards.
Tonight’s video of her actually USING the products should have been the product launch video so people can actually see what it is and what it does.

The video of the photo shoot with the granny tablecloth should have been the following video after launch day. What’s the point in now actually showing people the product once you claim it’s sold out?
I agree with you 100%. Ok the product is underwhelming and over priced, but how she approached all this is like some sixth form school project.

I think she’s being sarcastic........
I wondered that too. If so then I like it! 😂

Last edited:

Classychick

Chatty Member
I might be wrong but to me it looks like the vlog been recorded recently ..
She is upset , deep down , and you can tell .. she barely looks at the camera , just trying to talk ab something not sure what .. but there are excitement about upcoming launch ,, or its mentioning ..
so I think it's been recorded this weekend .. as nothing from this vlog was in her stories ? Maybe I'm wrong but usually she shares a storied too and they you can recognise it in the vlog but not here

Peach97

VIP Member
Apologies if this has been covered already but has she had her implants removed? And if so, when? She's always updating us on her life through Insta stories, so how has she had the time to get this done, not to mention a lot of operations like this would be cancelled due to COVID. This sort of thing would require recuperation time surely? I am confused :unsure:
No she hasn’t had them done yet. She plans to get them done and I think she said she’s found a surgeon? Not her old one because he was “cold” towards her. Ali gave her the okay so she’ll be doing it some time later this year 🙄

• Wow
Have the trust pilot reviews been deleted? It’s actually hilarious how much she’s in denial!
I think she has reported them as being false in which case they will take them down until they can review them. If they are genuine they will go backup.

She's deleted every negative comment from instagram and her normal you tube vlogs, yet these all still remain under the launch vlog, quite unlike her!

Not sure how, but she seems to have a whole new audience of commenters under last nights vlog. Older people, people into gardening, the comments are quite different to normal i think.
I thought this too .. wondered if she had bought some?

What is the history with the name branding? Was it originally going to be called independent tanner but then she changed it to Glo b forgot that the products and labels had independant tanner on them?