Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are on for a new thread tonight!

#Lydlocchio, my nose is growing from the lies i'm telling, RIP Globy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion

Plastic bag, full of tat, luxury mitts from China, I smell a rat!

Reactions: 20
Mondays flog was 5 mins early. Today's is 10mins late....mmmm.... problems with their internet I guess 😂😂😂😂😂
It's odd that her first instastory mentioned it being a new vlog day. She doesn't normally do that.
tit going down in that bungalow tonight 🤪🤪

• Haha
hmm the cynical me thinks she mentioned it was vlog day this morning so we all think she's uploading, and wouldn't be surprised if we get a message on twitter in an hour saying internet problems! :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Speaking to my sister today who loves to fake tan. Showed her Globy kit (a customer photo of the products laid out). I didn't tell her the price but asked what she'd pay. She said £10 in a bargain shop. 😂

I also told her it was Lidls brand and she said "she's a bleeping idiot then"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
hmm the cynical me thinks she mentioned it was vlog day this morning so we all think she's uploading, and wouldn't be surprised if we get a message on twitter in an hour saying internet problems! :unsure:
Yeah I agree, because she knows that she got away with not addressing this tit show Monday by making it look like the vlog was filmed pre launch. But no escaping it for tonight's

Reactions: 10
Is tonight's vlog up yet? Been sat here with my popcorn for nearly half an hour! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably not much to vlog when you've spent your week crying, deleting comments, reading Tattle and waiting for things to calm down...Didn't she say in the last vlog she hated things being late and plan changes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she can't blame the internet, she's just been reposting Glo purchasers pics

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn't need YT anymore. Following all her self-proclaimed amazing Glóby feedback, she's obviously able to retire now and comfortably fund linen, sprootlings and pasta for life with all her profits 🙄😂

• Haha
Probably not much to vlog when you've spent your week crying, deleting comments, reading Tattle and waiting for things to calm down...Didn't she say in the last vlog she hated things being late and plan changes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh maybe shes not as good a actor as she thinks. 🤭

Its up a AD for St Tropez

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
it's up with a miserable face on the thumbnail!

So that was the deal, she does a vlog on St Tropez in return for 500 bottles of tan and all the bloggers gifts.

she's linked the glo instagram account but not her own website, how odd! She is constantly missing opportunities to actually sell her product, cos we know it's not sold out!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.