Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, yeah. 100% the Kardashians are surrounded by the right people telling them what to do. They can also afford to hire the best, whereas Lidl would never spend her own money on industry leading advisors! Why would you when you have your friends and Yes People in your employ?!
She doesn't even have the money for this!

Reactions: 4
one of those screen shot order numbers is 1401, and the first one is #1, so assume she sold at least 1400 of the things, where did 6000 come from? I think the most any of us could put in our basket was around 1800, or am i wrong?

Reactions: 7
If you look at some of the dodgy ones they pretty much only follow influencers. I've been reporting them as spam here and there
I’m reporting children and those that have many followers by no posts at all.

one of those screen shot order numbers is 1401, and the first one is #1, so assume she sold at least 1400 of the things, where did 6000 come from? I think the most any of us could put in our basket was around 1800, or am i wrong?
Someone on here posted that Shopify orders start with #1000. So, she sold 400+, not 1400+.

Reactions: 18
I'm wondering if the person who had #1 had edited to cut part of the number out? Not sure but you'd have thought Cawwie or someone would be #1

Reactions: 7
The whole thing makes me sick and I don't really know why exactly. Maybe partly because the influencers get sooo many products, the consumers must know that the influencer will lie just to get the stuff. Lydia seems to be sooo much about the consuming she is desperate to open parcels. Actually maybe all influencers wouldn't make me sick maybe its just her with the constant ripping into boxes and not seeming happy unless she is opening boxes and consuming. Maybe I am not pissed with all influencers maybe its just her. :unsure: What talent does she have aside from opening boxes.
What’s gets me is she has received so much free stuff owner the years she takes it for granted. If the gift is not to her liking i.e not luxe/expensive she is shamefully dismissive. Like the gifted books. I’d be thrilled reviewing free books!

Reactions: 14
What’s gets me is she has received so much free stuff owner the years she takes it for granted. If the gift is not to her liking i.e not luxe/expensive she is shamefully dismissive. Like the gifted books. I’d be thrilled reviewing free books!
You need to remember she doesn't read books. Your right though she was dismissive about the books, she could have read a little of the book blurb to us, talked about the authors, I doubt we will ever see those books again, let alone a review.

Reactions: 17
How poorly is the editing with the company name and URL on the insta stories. 😂
Starting to think we should contact every company she is working in her ads, and every company she begs for free stuff, and let them know about her recent behavior - silencing woc, deleting reviews, aggressive messages to followers, lying etc

That’s because you have a brain, unlike Lydia

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You need to remember she doesn't read books. Your right though she was dismissive about the books, she could have read a little of the book blurb to us, talked about the authors, I doubt we will ever see those books again, let alone a review.
They sent her books without taking into account her - current - decor. The covers clashed. Unforgiveable oversight. Recycle bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she fuckin serious.

I can't believe it's been described as a 'tiny' mark! Can she not grasp the meaning of 'tiny'??? I've been selling on eBay and depop for years and if I had the cheek to call that tiny, I'd have a feedback score of 30% or something. But then I would describe everything properly to ensure that my buyers are happy. She just can't be arsed to make sure that her buyers (who are followers who got her to where she is today) receive a good enough item. I bet you she made them pay return shipping as well, and didn't refund the original shipping fee of £1000.
she is married to Ali, her sense of what's big and tiny are very distorted 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would
I would never buy a bag or item from her even if it’s were priced well. She does not seem take care of her bags/stuff - I am all for using items of one can. I mean how could a bag new with tags get a mark on it sat on a shelf? Also why not try and remove the mark with leather cleaner? £750 id rather spend on another item and not from her
Can you remember on a vlog, her and Carrie were in London I think, and she was using her handbag to carry some fries in, it must have really smelt bad after that. I can't remember which bag it was, a Chanel one?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Can you remember on a vlog, her and Carrie were in London I think, and she was using her handbag to carry some fries in, it must have really smelt bad after that. I can't remember which bag it was, a Chanel one?
She has no idea of the value of things, hence Globy.

Reactions: 11
To review a book you have to be able to read and comprehend what you are actually reading. We all know that she can’t read let alone understand !

No a Gucci I think!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.