Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's launching this Thursday finally.....

but also maybe not.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with this twit?!?!?.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has someone mentioned she may of crated a GLOBY tan remover? I know a big influencer here in Oz has a bottled tan and tan remover which is succesful.

Reactions: 6
Has someone mentioned she may of crated a GLOBY tan remover? I know a big influencer here in Oz has a bottled tan and tan remover which is succesful.
Could be, however she always looks like she's got about two weeks worth of tan stewing on her. We are talking about Lydia who doesn't shower after a run. I don't think she cares about removing old tan before applying more

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she insist to put eye brow pencil on the already very thick and hairy eye brows?! :rolleyes:

View attachment 160574
I'm seeing an odd spot in the photo between the eyebrows, on her nose, and elsewhere. Slightly enlarge the photo and the edited spot will show. So basically she wants her followers to buy all the recommended products but in all reality if you want the same results you will need to use photoshop.

Wonder if she’s seen this! A whole range called Glo by bondi sands!
More importantly has Bondi Sands seen it?

Reactions: 13
Could be, however she always looks like she's got about two weeks worth of tan stewing on her. We are talking about Lydia who doesn't shower after a run. I don't think she cares about removing old tan before applying more
Its definitely collecting around her pits 😂

I'm seeing an odd spot in the photo between the eyebrows, on her nose, and elsewhere. Slightly enlarge the photo and the edited spot will show. So basically she wants her followers to buy all the recommended products but in all reality if you want the same results you will need to use photoshop.

Yes I noticed the spotting areas on that still 🤔

Reactions: 5

saw a weird dark spot on Tamara's thumb on her in paris metro pic. They all photoshop themselves, I feel dumb not realizing that before

Reactions: 6
It will be hilarious if it's not even a tanning product at all!
I don't understand anyone who launches a product without telling their audience what the product is. You're banking that the sheep would buy gravel if it had your label on it. People should buy a product because of the quality of the product not because some stranger they idolised has decided to capitalise on her lemmings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Because she's not going to delete it. She'll revamp it to globy instead and take the followers on her home account because she can't grow the globy one because no one wants to buy £1 mitts made in china for £20
Please do this Lydia for the lols 🙏🏽 It would be fraudulent though, if she changed her home account directly to her Glóby account, because direct monetary transactions are involved via purchasing her products. For example an individual has followed a home account of their own volition, then all of a sudden it’s an unrelated beauty brand which they’ve now unwittingly following. This would breach the data protection act.

If you recall, a couple of months ago she was in discussion with Instagram about her accounts which she acknowledged she was livid as it was proving difficult. I imagine she’s been advised legally she can’t do this, but she can merge her accounts. She’ll need to make a disclaimer as a fall back which she has done under the pretext of a poll. That’s quite conniving in itself, as she’s putting the onus back onto her followers, ‘well it was their choice’, ‘I only did what they wanted’. I’m sure she’ll alter the results to suit her agenda. I definitely don’t buy her reasoning that it’s too time-consuming to have two accounts. Even for a self-proclaimed lazy arrogant asshole like herself. There’s no duplication involved whatsoever given they’re two completely separate contents. It’s definitely because she’s utterly embarrassed that most of her followers give no shits about Glóby. I bet she’s cried no less than 634 litres of tears and whipped Ali no less than 579 times. This has probably been heightened that she’s now been caught out for creating a fake account and purchasing fake followers. She wants the evidence deleted pronto. Get that witch a shovel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find it so funny that to promote her brand she's using such low quality pictures of herself 😂 she wasn't even able to arrange a professional photoshoot
she has set low expectations for her product(s) since the beginning

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Could be a body shimmer. She said in her video she uses it everyday so..🤷‍♀️ Also claims its too hard to run two IG accounts...you have STAFF isnt that their job? not Cawwie obvs shes cooking the lunch but Georgieboy.

Even Zoella who has thousands of fans promotes her latest product months in advance.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"just in time for a heatwave"... do you need fake tan in a heatwave?...

Could it be paddling pools that "Glo" in the dark? Or lace parasols...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.