Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he's in linen... He does seem like a nice guy. I feel bad about this one, but geeze...
1592840492679.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think Lydl product might be something like iconic london body shimmer ... not sure but I tried to guess ..
Don't think it's a self tan as St tropez PAys her a lot to promote it .. so to be suitable for all skin types it's something like body shimmer ?? Any ideas guys ?

Reactions: 6
So she’s apparently launching this Thursday. Right in the middle of a vlog, sat putting her makeup she’s announced this? The professionalism keeps on coming 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I am convinced she is lazy, absolutely. She believes any menial task or anything that requires her to sweat or struggle, that is physical (aside from exercising ) is below her. I comment over on the Josies threads and I know Josie has her faults and there are many things about Josie that annoy me BUT at the moment I think Lydias laziness is making Josie look like an angel, at least Josie will get in and have a real dig in the garden and not complain about it like its all below her, we see Josie do a bit of sewing, washing, real cooking, Josie does try to entertain her watchers. Lydia just shows off and now is copying Josie so desperately it's very amusing.
Lets see if Lydia does anything for her mother, after reading this ;)

thanks for the new thread folks, love the title
Josie has many faults but laziness is not one of them. She has always exercised, worked hard (IMO) and has a lot of get up and go. She is also very family minded. Lidl is happy to exercise because it's for her and about her, but she never lifts a finger for anybody else. She's a self confessed sloth and the most she does is open parcels. I hate how much of my time she takes but I can't look away!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow the way she speaks, she has delusions of grandeur for sure, absolutely vile cackling witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just watched the vlog ‘highlights’ on her Instagram stories...she really thinks she’s funny, doesn’t she? I find her detachment from reality fascinating.

Reactions: 25
She seems so detached from her product, whatever it is. No update on the Glo page, her moaning saying “she has to do this now”, no excitement from her, no passion, an announcement just chucked in the middle of another tit vlog, doesn’t even get its own video. Basically just confirming that it’s a quick cash grab and she really is a lazy twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
His Instagram is so funny, see this one, looks like he's somewhere important, except he's in Milton Keynes!
He clearly elongated his legs. She has done this too. These two are pathetic peas in a pod. Both frauds and clearly meant for each other.

Reactions: 15
I think Lydl product might be something like iconic london body shimmer ... not sure but I tried to guess ..
Don't think it's a self tan as St tropez PAys her a lot to promote it .. so to be suitable for all skin types it's something like body shimmer ?? Any ideas guys ?
I would have thought so too but body shimmer doesn't correlate with the back tanner and exfoliating mitts

Reactions: 3
wow she doesn't seem very excited about her launch, the product she's worked on for two years blah blah, she sounds non plussed! How odd. She must know it's tit and going to bomb!

Reactions: 11
I'd fast forward through this vlog.... I did. It's like the same as all the others. Packages, needless spending and a complete bore fest. I just stopped when she was smuggly telling how everyone has it wrong about Glo with her smug little expression and muppet eyebrows. I couldn't give a duck if you are selling cow tit for people to wipe all over themselves. As for your social distancing. Carrie is cooking in your house touching the food etc so if she did god forbid have covid you're going to get it no matter how much you stay 2m from each other. She is basically their maid. God she is getting worse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She seems so detached from her product, whatever it is. No update on the Glo page, her moaning saying “she has to do this now”, no excitement from her, no passion, an announcement just chucked in the middle of another tit vlog, doesn’t even get its own video. Basically just confirming that it’s a quick cash grab and she really is a lazy twit.
Wow her promotion skills amaze me
#girlboss indeed

Reactions: 5
Opens a gift from Oka, bangs on about having been a customer “for yeeeeaaars” (2 years max, let’s be honest), discovers they are small blue champagne flutes, says something insincere about them being cute, shoves them back in the box and pushes them away. Oka - do yourselves a favour and ditch the witch!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
she leaves the house for the first time after 3 months to go to London and doesn't take a face mask!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Pukefest watching her being a giggling idiot on the phone to the woman who is going to redesign the outside of the care home. She makes a point of looking straight into the camera when she talks about how expensive it is. I can’t 🥴🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.