Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad that I quite fancy Ali? 🙊 Also, does anyone else get the vibe that they don’t share a bed, they just air kiss each other goodnight and go off to separate wings of their enormous manor?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So again Lydia tells us she has postponed the launch of Globy because she doesn't want to detract from BLM. Who does she think she is???? Why would an instagram post hawking a beauty product by a silly, uneducated fashion/beauty begger, detract from an international human rights issue which has affected entire nations of people across multiple generations and continents? Does she think the launch of her product is actually going to stop people talking about BLM? 'Oh I was interested in BLM but now I am distracted because I need to buy a tanning mitt by Lydia Elise Millen?' The idea that BLM is the reason she has postponed the launch shows nothing but her pure and unadulterated self obsession, self concern, greed and complete lack of awareness of the actual issue. It doesn't make sense.
She literally lives in her own bubble thinking that the world revolves around herself

Reactions: 17
I simply can’t believe she lied outright on this vlog about the launch! Blatant lying she couldn’t even look at the camera and had him distract herself putting on her slap! The dishonesty is simply outrageous! She’d only applied for the teaspoon April and then withdrew it - how could she have postponed the launch after lynx dying (or killed!)??!!’ Unbelievable.
The COVID situation as she called it hasn’t ended - didn’t she watch the news today?!

Reactions: 15
Sounds just what she was thinking.

Why would you spend all this time building the home account and then deleting it. Also the majority of her content lately is home/garden focussed, so that absolutely makes no sense whatsoever, unless she's doing what you say, because she's a devious witch.

Also who vlogs a phone call, and then just gives you snippets of it, that is so desperate and pitiful.
Because she's not going to delete it. She'll revamp it to globy instead and take the followers on her home account because she can't grow the globy one because no one wants to buy £1 mitts made in china for £20

Reactions: 18
This could be nothing but I find it really interesting. Lidl has put a story up today on her home account asking if her followers would mind her changing all of her content to her main Lydia Millen insta account and closing the home Instagram account. She has a pole getting feedback from her followers as she says she can’t commit to being active on both accounts (lazy) I don’t know the ins and outs of transferring names on Instagram however knowing Lydia and her sneaky ways I’m thinking she may be doing this to change the name and have this as the new Glo account? She has 254k followers on the home account and only 30k on Glo? I hope this make sense but I feel like this could explain why there has been no updates or further posts on the Glo Instagram.
That or maybe she could sell the home account with that many followers, or switch it to being the Hamilton and Webster account, or whatever it is called, the one she has with Ali.

Reactions: 5
I think Ali (bless him) inadvertently unleashed the public monster we now see when he slipped that ring on her finger at the over the top, obviously staged, "SURPRISE" engagement. Until then the slithery, slothie, creature was firmly kept under wraps. Along with her tits. She used to keep them under wraps too. After the engagement and in the lead up to the uber secret wedding she started unfurling her scales and tentacles. Does anyone remember her rising mania at still being in the original 2up/2down perfectly acceptable house? It felt like she was more manic about not being able to nail down a mega house than she was about walking down the aisle to "her best friend". Notice she never calls him her soulmate, her twin flame, love of her life? It's always her best friend, as in no nookie or cookie for the bestie, because eewww GROSS.

Then she gets married and promptly moves into a her "forever home" that is SO MUCH BIGGER than her little house. duck a honeymoon Ali, gimme a mansion. She was agog at the space, the location, the grandness of having multiple rooms. Squeal!! Jumpy claps!!! Yeah - stupid Ali wanted a honeymoon, but she wasn't about to pay for that when no free trip was offered. And anyways, everyone knows a new husband would expect sex on a honeymoon, so duh! No honeymoon for this guy.

Fast forward what, 2 or 3 years, and she's systematically shown her unhappiness with every square centimeter of said "forever home". She's changed everything, over and over, and is still plotting plots to change more. Think about it. She's literally trying to change a Northamptonshire new build bungalow into a Cotswold aged mansion by redoing the front and adding climbing vines, etc. Hahahahahahaha!

She's changed Ali too. It's the result of her no longer being the sweet girlfriend that came across as likable and almost shy. Nah - she was biding her time. Now she's the authentic shrew she always was, faffing about with cushions, demeaning her husband and failing to note how sickly and weakened he appears. Ali used to be beefy and far more confident. Now he's a pale shadow, scurrying around at her behest, gardening in the dark, rewiring new ugly light fittings over and over again, ordering lightbulbs for his "best friend", and being fed cardboard bakes. Even bleeping Dobby had more snark and swagger than Ali is capable of. He's a meek little fluffy hedgehog compared to the gym beast he used to be.

She has staff now, she's proper successful, don't cha know? People to clean her messes, people to do her laundry, people to edit videos, cook her lunches, and people to ship all her "kindly gifted" tat that is resold on de-pop with inflated shipping costs, so that her coffers continue to rise. They may rise further than ever before, but she won't help her mum, or follow through on promises to help the NHS, or even follow through on all this BLM education she's allegedly educated herself on. I suppose unless Black businesses offer to send her free tat, she'll not be supporting them either. But that's ok lovelies, because she knows she's the best white person ever. Her big BLM fist pump was painting her living room Black.

And globy, well, it's her through and through. No foresight, no organization, no accountability, and you know damn well it will be a stinking pile of orange poo whenever she gets 'round to actually doing something with the hyped trash it secretly is.

She's special and she's above everything. Doesn't give a duck about pandemics, economic struggles of her followers, her mother, the environment, humanity at large. Nothing. As long as the delivery peeps keep the turnstile packages coming, she'll keep gliding room to room of her unoriginal bungalow, touching her hair, saying she's glowed up when all we see is a sweaty moist mess. Lisping her way to the looming middle age era. I sincerely hope she's still "creating content" when she hits peri-menopause. I can't wait.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Vlog - Monday 22nd June 2020 (I’m copying Lydia copying Josie’s post format)

- Lumi stretches out on the bed. She calls her a ‘supermodel’. I suppose she does have longer limbs than you Lydia.
- She’s waiting for her tan to develop. I’m still waiting for your career to develop Lydia.
- She acknowledges her manager can come back to work. Said manager Cawwiee makes her lunch and drives her to her dentist appointment. Carrrie is literally balls-deep in her ass. I have second-hand embarrassment that Carrie can call this her ‘career’.
- She’s talking and eating Cawwiee’s cupcakes simultaneously. Crumbs are falling out of her mouth. And stupidity.
- She feels ‘a sense of calm during lockdown’. She doesn’t want to go back to the craziness of before. She appreciates ‘taking 5’. Most people mean 5 minutes not 5 hours though Lydia.
- She’s startled, ‘what is that orange thing in the garden?’ Your reflection Lydia.
- She’s loving plants at the moment. She’s ordered more plants. 8 David Austin roses to be precise. Northamptonshire’s residents must be dropping like flies. With all these plants she’s procured, she must have at least 87% of the borough’s oxygen levels by now.
- She advises she’s put back on her dirty linen dress for the vlog thumbnail. Some girls are once in a lifetime type of women. Then there are the Lydia’s of this world.
- She highlights she’s a paying customer of the front house design girl at least 847 times. She’s fangirling. She’s so excited about this call, she’s been counting down the minutes. So excited she left her dirty dress on. First impressions count then Lydia?
- What she’s ‘realised about houses is what you want to have you can’t have as it costs too much’. Unless it’s gifted. So she’s just going to settle ‘for patching up what’s already there’. She’s glad Claire sees her vision. Her husband won’t believe what they’ve designed. Is he used to your compulsive lying too then Lydia?
- She’s ordered an antique, she corrects herself, it’s just an old frame off FB Marketplace. The picture is off a boat in a storm. Definitely a methaphor for Glóby. A tit storm.
- Speaking of Glóby, she’s going to be re-launching on Thursday. She’s ‘not promising though’. You know as long as there are no other disasters. Call me a cynic but this is already sounding suspicious.
- She’s smug that we’ve guessed the genre but not the exact product. We’ve definitely overestimated.
- She’s nervous and insecure about said launch. Also livid that some of her followers have been causing ‘unnecessary drama’ by tagging By Terry that she’s ripping off their serum. Shouldn’t have got everyone all fired up then Lydia. You reap what you sow. And I’m not talking about watercress.
- She’s amazed everyone’s taking the pandemic seriously and wearing face masks in London. Just not her. You’re not the dumbest person on Earth Lydia. But you just best hope he doesn’t die.
- She’s now had retainer #10 fitted. She says she likes looking back at nasty comments about her teeth and can now gloat ‘haha’. Don’t be too smug Lydia, I’m quite positive you’re steadily accumulating a fan club of people who would want to knock said gifted teeth out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

- Lumi stretches out on the bed. She calls her a ‘supermodel’. I suppose she does have longer limbs than you Lydia.
- She’s waiting for her tan to develop. I’m still waiting for your career to develop Lydia.
- She acknowledges her manager can come back to work. Said manager Cawwiee makes her lunch and drives her to her dentist appointment. Carrrie is literally balls-deep in her ass. I have second-hand embarrassment that Carrie can call this her ‘career’.
- She’s talking and eating Cawwiee’s cupcakes simultaneously. Crumbs are falling out of her mouth. And stupidity.
- She feels ‘a sense of calm during lockdown’. She doesn’t want to go back to the craziness of before. She appreciates ‘taking 5’. Most people mean 5 minutes not 5 hours though Lydia.
- She’s startled, ‘what is that orange thing in the garden?’ Your reflection Lydia.
- She’s loving plants at the moment. She’s ordered more plants. 8 David Austin roses to be precise. Northamptonshire’s residents must be dropping like flies. With all these plants she’s procured, she must have at least 87% of the borough’s oxygen levels by now.
- She advises she’s put back on her dirty linen dress for the vlog thumbnail. Some girls are once in a lifetime type of women. Then there are the Lydia’s of this world.
- She highlights she’s a paying customer of the front house design girl at least 847 times. She’s fangirling. She’s so excited about this call, she’s been counting down the minutes. So excited she left her dirty dress on. First impressions count then Lydia?
- What she’s ‘realised about houses is what you want to have you can’t have as it costs too much’. Unless it’s gifted. So she’s just going to settle ‘for patching up what’s already there’. She’s glad Claire sees her vision. Her husband won’t believe what they’ve designed. Is he used to your compulsive lying too then Lydia?
- She’s ordered an antique, she corrects herself, it’s just an old frame off FB Marketplace. The picture is off a boat in a storm. Definitely a methaphor for Glóby. A tit storm.
- Speaking of Glóby, she’s going to be re-launching on Thursday. She’s ‘not promising though’. You know as long as there are no other disasters. Call me a cynic but this is already sounding suspicious.
- She’s smug that we’ve guessed the genre but not the exact product. We’ve definitely overestimated.
- She’s nervous and insecure about said launch. Also livid that some of her followers have been causing ‘unnecessary drama’ by tagging By Terry that she’s ripping off their serum. Shouldn’t have got everyone all fired up then Lydia. You reap what you sow. And I’m not talking about watercress.
- She’s amazed everyone’s taking the pandemic seriously and wearing face masks in London. Just not her. You’re not the dumbest person on Earth Lydia. But you just best hope he doesn’t die.
- She’s now had retainer #10 fitted. She says she likes looking back at nasty comments about her teeth and can now gloat ‘haha’. Don’t be too smug Lydia, I’m quite positive you’re steadily accumulating a fan club of people who would want to knock said gifted teeth out.

Absolutely brilliant insight into a total vlog of shite.

Reading between the lines, she's told this Claire woman they have not got the money to do up the porch and front of the house, and it needs to look like a mansion in the Cotswolds, so Claire the genius has told Lydia to buy wisteria and cover up the bungalow with that, and various other helpful money saving ideas, only a dumb deluded duck like Lydia would lap up.

Roll on Thursday!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lets hope Boris Johnson doesn't do a press conference about the 2 metre to 1 metre adjustment on Thursday or the Globy launch will be put off again. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she’s apparently launching this Thursday. Right in the middle of a vlog, sat putting her makeup she’s announced this? The professionalism keeps on coming 🤣🤣
I thought that whilst I was watching. I think at this stage and the mess it's been she probably wants to get it over and done with. Usually companies give people a chance to get excited about a launch but this has been shoved in the middle of the week with three days notice and not even a proper announcement and they didn't even have the sense to wait until after pay day for half the nation.

Who the hell is launching this for her?

Is it bad that I quite fancy Ali? 🙊 Also, does anyone else get the vibe that they don’t share a bed, they just air kiss each other goodnight and go off to separate wings of their enormous manor?
I have said before I think he's really good looking. I don't know why he's with her! He's way way too good looking for Lydia.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I wonder how long the cotswold fascination will last... if one of the influencers moves to a Scottish castle she will need to redo the inside of the house, change the front to include turrets... maybe fill the courtyard with water and make a moat...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@Elle Belle that was so good. I died at tit storm lmaoooo and what’s that orange in the garden? It’s you Lydia loooollllll!

Please please never stop recapping the shitfest, so much more entertaining than her flogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His Instagram is so funny, see this one, looks like he's somewhere important, except he's in Milton Keynes!
The irony is he’s actually nowhere. He’s just superimposed himself onto the background. You can see the shadows of the beams and plants, but no shadow of Ali. Lame 😂 Unless he’s like Peter Pan and lost his shadow. They’re both just boys so plausible ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This could be nothing but I find it really interesting. Lidl has put a story up today on her home account asking if her followers would mind her changing all of her content to her main Lydia Millen insta account and closing the home Instagram account. She has a pole getting feedback from her followers as she says she can’t commit to being active on both accounts (lazy) I don’t know the ins and outs of transferring names on Instagram however knowing Lydia and her sneaky ways I’m thinking she may be doing this to change the name and have this as the new Glo account? She has 254k followers on the home account and only 30k on Glo? I hope this make sense but I feel like this could explain why there has been no updates or further posts on the Glo Instagram.
I wonder if she's going to move it over to Glo so she can hide that Layla thing- BUT WE HAVE SCREEN SHOTS LYDIA

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The irony is he’s actually nowhere. He’s just superimposed himself onto the background. You can see the shadows of the beams and plants, but no shadow of Ali. Lame 😂 Unless he’s like Peter Pan and lost his shadow. They’re both just boys so plausible ...
He’s not in Milton Keynes it’s a place called stadium mk in Bletchley, where there is a big primark 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15

you have a gift I seriously cackled a few times

I wonder how long the cotswold fascination will last... if one of the influencers moves to a Scottish castle she will need to redo the inside of the house, change the front to include turrets... maybe fill the courtyard with water and make a moat...
imagine her ladyship claiming she's descendant of a noble and now claims a title to go with her castle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's trying to claim its not what 'people' aka us think it is...pull the other one Lyd! we know the mitt is probably part of the collection the other thing is probably a shimmer lotion like everyone has said.

Also she may be paying this claire woman but I bet shes got a bloody discount!
In hope she's paying this external designer...she's based in Surrey so it's a long drag to the Buckinghamshire border. Also, as a garden designer I'm praying none of my fellow designers steps forward with free advice!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.