Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you’ve just launched and less than 24 hours later admitted you need to do better.... I’m speechless. What a tit show.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So how do we think she'll explain the country of origin/manufacture then? What positive spin will she attempt to put on China?

I still can't believe the "I know I've talked about sustainable packaging, but for my product I really wanted a box". So she gets to rip into everyone else's excessive packaging but for her product it's acceptable. Just how bad is the influencer bubble that they think they can pull this tit??

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's very quiet this morning, if it had been such a success she'd be all over insta bleating on about it, in fact she's going on about a dress from h&m!
Just wait, she'll put in customers pics of their purchases, failing that, maybe some stolen 'inspirational quotes' or pintrest boards.

Ugh ... whatever ... can’t even be bothered to spell check it. Shameful!
View attachment 163629
Your OPPOURTINITY has passed Globby. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I believe that if she "launched" this , whatever it is, a couple of years ago it wouldn't have done this disastrously.
When Lidl gained a lot of followers she just had to say that she liked a product and people would just purchase it, no question asked (more or less).
Unfortunately for Lidl (and ITF) consumers are getting more and more informed and inquisitive, so this obviously put more pressure on the influenzas to put way more effort in what they share.
Lydia need to be aware of how EXTREMELY lucky she was to be able to rise to the level she's at (bought followers or not), and this GLÓ debacle should be an humbling experience, but I doubt her narcness will see it that way.

Karma at it's finest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just wait, she'll put in customers pics of their purchases, failing that, maybe some stolen 'inspirational quotes' or pintrest boards.

Your OPPOURTINITY has passed Globby. :ROFLMAO:
And you can bet that all those who are desperate for a shout out from her will be happy to provide those photographs. Utterly tragic .

Reactions: 15
Oh duck off with the do better stuff :sick: . She's had the opportunity to do something but all she's done is more cheap plastic tat because she's lazy and money hungry. Could have spent two years creating something new and innovate, but no she's taken the easy route for a cash grab.

Shame on Aldi and the other minions for enabling her

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
View attachment 163629
Im new here ,found Lydia through Josie :/ not really sure whos worse! In saying that flogging a wash bag and a few bits that you can pick up in the pound shop is scraping the barrel .The above instagram is of the scale ,its a washbag not a new Religion!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you search for Glo by Lydia on google the Instagram comes up as globeautyco, let‘s see how it gets addressed. I must say her team clearly pays attention to detail, not!
The Glo team in one of their comments on IG insinuated that it will be addressed. Glad to see that people remember and it would be icing on the cake if the boxes sent to customers will have globeautyco logo!

Also, why answer twice to a Instagram comment? Do they have 2 people responding?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Welcome to all the new enlightened ones! Don’t beat yourselves up for not seeing through her sooner, it took us all some time.

The only reason anyone here continued guessing what she might be releasing was because no human with any brain matter would release a couple of mitts on their own. In what universe this a brand launch? What is the brand? Lydia Elise Millen China Drop Ship tit? Seriously? 🤣

To add insult to injury the eye watering price is disgusting. This is not sour grapes or jealous trolls. We all ended up here because Lydia’s own greed and vile behaviour sent us here. It wasn’t bad enough you treated your fans like 💩 pre launch now you censor their opinions and thoughts. Every dog has their day...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 163629
NOTICE HOW she's saying 'KIND WORDS' Thank you for your kind words. Thank you for your kind words.
There are hardly any kind words that's why.
Goodness Lydia Elise Millen, you can't be any more transparent with your meltdown right now...
I bet you've had a sleepless night and you're anything but glowing because people are starting to see through your fakeness.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.