Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Cawwwie my manager' next shot MANAGER Cawwie is cooking the lunch..skivvy more like! she said Claire has saved her soo much money and its a huge weight of her shoulder....why when shes got £1 million pound in the bank and is lady of the upside bungalow manor?
She's having a water feature in the fire exit and planning a rose garden and might put some archways up. :giggle:

Opens a gift from Oka, bangs on about having been a customer “for yeeeeaaars” (2 years max, let’s be honest), discovers they are small blue champagne flutes, says something insincere about them being cute, shoves them back in the box and pushes them away. Oka - do yourselves a favour and ditch the witch!
Yes she hated those glasses, they are probably on depop now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Another feckin borefest. That phone call with the 'really expensive', designer woman went on and on. So the horrid granny annexe bungalow is going to look like it should be in the Cotswold's. But her ugleebung is a flood risk, and the cute frog friends of Ali are just letting you know Lyds your basement is damp. That's ok because that's where the staff live (below stairs). Pluck your eyebrows, and get rid of your moustache. Still find the pale hairy armpit scary. Stay classy Lyds.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On her Ig stories shes done a poll asking if you would prefer all her content on one account instead of separate ones. Why would she want to get rid of her home account?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This could be nothing but I find it really interesting. Lidl has put a story up today on her home account asking if her followers would mind her changing all of her content to her main Lydia Millen insta account and closing the home Instagram account. She has a pole getting feedback from her followers as she says she can’t commit to being active on both accounts (lazy) I don’t know the ins and outs of transferring names on Instagram however knowing Lydia and her sneaky ways I’m thinking she may be doing this to change the name and have this as the new Glo account? She has 254k followers on the home account and only 30k on Glo? I hope this make sense but I feel like this could explain why there has been no updates or further posts on the Glo Instagram.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
This could be nothing but I find it really interesting. Lidl has put a story up today on her home account asking if her followers would mind her changing all of her content to her main Lydia Millen insta account and closing the home Instagram account. She has a pole getting feedback from her followers as she says she can’t commit to being active on both accounts (lazy) I don’t know the ins and outs of transferring names on Instagram however knowing Lydia and her sneaky ways I’m thinking she may be doing this to change the name and have this as the new Glo account? She has 254k followers on the home account and only 30k on Glo? I hope this make sense but I feel like this could explain why there has been no updates or further posts on the Glo Instagram.
Yes this is what I was thinking. She will prob close the Glo account and use the home account for it instead.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It's incredible how big of a failure this Globy situation is. It doesn't even seem to bother her. Is she just used to failing at everything she does?

Reactions: 26
It's incredible how big of a failure this Globy situation is. It doesn't even seem to bother her. Is she just used to failing at everything she does?
She's trying to claim its not what 'people' aka us think it is...pull the other one Lyd! we know the mitt is probably part of the collection the other thing is probably a shimmer lotion like everyone has said.

Also she may be paying this claire woman but I bet shes got a bloody discount!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She doesn't do anything to be pooped 🙄 #LAZYARSE
You tree branches are dying, leave them on the trees.
Screenshot_20200622_191659.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Just told her her main account was boring lol. Well she did ask. I think the term selfie obsessed was used 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her level of desperation 😂😂 the fact that she hasn’t been able to grow her Glo account is very telling . People don’t care at all about it 😂

Reactions: 22
I'd fast forward through this vlog.... I did. It's like the same as all the others. Packages, needless spending and a complete bore fest. I just stopped when she was smuggly telling how everyone has it wrong about Glo with her smug little expression and muppet eyebrows. I couldn't give a duck if you are selling cow tit for people to wipe all over themselves. As for your social distancing. Carrie is cooking in your house touching the food etc so if she did god forbid have covid you're going to get it no matter how much you stay 2m from each other. She is basically their maid. God she is getting worse
She can be smug all she likes .. what if we have got it wrong .. it will still be a tit show for which we have ringside seats ..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So again Lydia tells us she has postponed the launch of Globy because she doesn't want to detract from BLM. Who does she think she is???? Why would an instagram post hawking a beauty product by a silly, uneducated fashion/beauty begger, detract from an international human rights issue which has affected entire nations of people across multiple generations and continents? Does she think the launch of her product is actually going to stop people talking about BLM? 'Oh I was interested in BLM but now I am distracted because I need to buy a tanning mitt by Lydia Elise Millen?' The idea that BLM is the reason she has postponed the launch shows nothing but her pure and unadulterated self obsession, self concern, greed and complete lack of awareness of the actual issue. It doesn't make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She doesn't do anything to be pooped 🙄 #LAZYARSE
You tree branches are dying, leave them on the trees.View attachment 160605
His name is Ali, Lydia, A L I. I know, I know it's shocking you found someone who would marry you we're surprised too but still. Remember: Ali. Spelt it out: A L I. There we go - well done you silly sausthage*.

*bleeping twit. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lydia's assertion that lockdown has made her calmer and less frantic... so funny!! She has never been so maniacal! Tearing open boxes with her wild eyed frenzy, declaring that everything is so exciting, so beautiful, the dream, game changing. We have never seen her more frantically possessed by her greed and panic that Josie's garden and house is a million times better than hers, so desperately searching for happiness in the pages of yet another coffee table book that she thumbs through mindlessly, that 'matches her aesthetic so perfectly,' before being cast aside never to be looked at again. We can almost feel the earache poor Ali must endure when she has the latest bee in her bonnet about what must be changed, right now, this minute. She has never seemed as crazed and possessed as she has done during lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Sounds just what she was thinking.

Why would you spend all this time building the home account and then deleting it. Also the majority of her content lately is home/garden focussed, so that absolutely makes no sense whatsoever, unless she's doing what you say, because she's a devious witch.

Also who vlogs a phone call, and then just gives you snippets of it, that is so desperate and pitiful.

Reactions: 26
Twigs, leaves and now a paintbrush. Next: pinkeye.

I’m just taking time out of my busy and productive schedule of trying on my pretty linen dresses and sowing my sproutlings, to update you all. This is how BoJo must feel addressing the nation with his weekly COVID-19 updates. I’m glad he’s finally had the sense to listen to me, and allowed garden centres to reopen and cleaners back to work. This is what the world needs right now. But can you believe Cawwiee was actually going to form her social bubble with her parents? I told her to stop being so selfish, they don’t pay her to spend time with them unlike me. We had a lovely afternoon drinking bubbles in our bubble in the backyard. It started to rain, but I hadn’t had a shower in three days so I thought I’d kill two cats with one stone, or is the saying birds, well you know what I mean. Plus Cawwiee drinks like a fish, so the rainwater helps to keep costs down by topping her prosecco up.

So between you and me, Glóby is a no go. I’ve already used my dead cat, BLM and now the warehouses aren’t ready as excuses. My followers are stupid, not everyone can have a sought after university education like me, but I don’t know how long even they will buy it for. I wonder who or what I can sacrifice next to act as another cover up? If I’m being honest, I’m pretty livid, this has been two years in the making and now at a personal financial cost to me. I obviously know how game-changing my products are, as does Ali, he thinks they’re genius to be precise. But you can never have too much help can you? I already have three staff on the payroll, but this still isn’t enough. So I invented an alter ego, Layla Foster, to create an account on the gram to purchase fake followers before launching. I’m already extremely popular obviously, but sometimes the sheep still need a push in the right direction. I’m doing them a favour really, they may not have had the opportunity and privilege to buy Glóby otherwise.

Not only have I had to re-brand after being exposed on here, but it would seem that the likes of Primark are already selling the same products. Obviously a much less lux version. It was my idea first. I’m planning on suing them as I’d already copyrighted it in my head. Not only have the haters been taking photographs of where I live, but now they’ve obviously broken into the bungalow to read my top secret ideas in my notebook. I’ve tried to recuperate some of my losses by selling a wall clock and inflating P&P on Depop. I’m going to have to start selling Ali and Cawwiee’s organs on the black market at this rate. It is a recession after all. I was not made for austerity chic. Even Ali’s losing work, not me obviously, I’m still in high demand. So I’ve had to give him chores to do in exchange for pocket money. He was livid that I made him weed the flower beds at 10pm the other night. But how can I keep up with Josie otherwise? I heard a group of tattlers are planning to hire a coach to visit her. What’s she got that I haven’t?! She’s not even that pretty or popular. Why don’t I have a coach?! Maybe I should start selling tickets for a tour of the bungalow. If it’s good enough for Elvis. He was the king after all. And I live in Buckinghamshire just like the queen.
Love it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.