Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me too, very clever

Just want to add my opinion on collecting antiques/old pieces. I believe the best way to do it (the way I have for years and I am an oldie) is to wander antique shops to fall in love with pieces at random times. That way you will have a collection that has been built up over the years from trips to special places etc. I love it if each piece can bring back memories of a time and place, rather than just pieces you bought because you had a space to fill. The collecting never ends. For Lydia it seems to be more of an instant gratification process, "I want it and I want it now". I have antiques I bought when my kids were babies, still have them because I fell in love with them (the antiques that is, not the kids) all those years ago and still love them.

It looks a bit Arabic to me. Nothing else in her house is even the slightest Arabic looking.
Apparently it’s ‘colonial’ style 🤔

I just cannot deal with the utter grossness of this!

Common sense means most of us know that dirty work boots or wellies are left at the back door. If she wanted to show off how she mixes a floaty little dress and dubarry boots (#gifted of course) to couple with a lame caption, then why not ask Ali to take a photo in the garden?
For continuity on her feed? Does she love the repetitive mirror selfies that much?

Lucky they have their vorwerx #gifted so ali can clean the floors.

Also, I would bet money Lydia's never picked up The Great Gatsby by Fitzgerald, let alone The Beautiful and the Damned. Stop with the inane quotes, especially from tit you haven't read!
So frustrating!! FSF is one of if not my favourite author, she is just clueless!! And the fact she find it’s acceptable to wear outdoor footwear (covered in animal faeces) really just about sums her up

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I have yard boots (Shire) and would not dream of wearing them in the house let alone up stairs - because I go to an actual yard in them, I ride in them and I also walk the dog in the countryside in them and they get covered in manure, mud, shavings etc . I love them and I often give them a good clean and even a polish to treat the leather as for me at over £100 they were a massive investment and I want them to last. They live in my porch along with my Le Chameau Wellies which I’ve owned for over 15 years, cost me a ridiculous amount (about £70) but are just amazing, have a narrow fit around the ankle and good soles for walking and have lasted despite being worn constantly. It makes me shake my head to see influencers prancing round in leather yard boots and expensive wellies and creating boot rooms when it’s all just for show and the ad revenue and not for practical reasons.
As if she walked through her house & upstairs covered in animal faeces. You can just imagine the great tit stood in her dressing room with Ali at her feet wearing his pink marigolds (rubber dishwashing gloves) carefully applying mud from a bucket he's bought in from their 'land'🙄

Hey Lydl, Lady MuckMillen would've been a cool brand name choice👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m also confused by the fact that she has got to her 30s with little to no understanding of how to plant and grow basic herbs. Why has she had to buy a set that involves soaking what looks like a teabag? Can she not even plant some seeds like a normal person?
They were part of a La Roche Posay PR package.
TBH I sometimes use those compacted soil tablets to plant seeds, they are pretty handy.

Reactions: 6
Apparently it’s ‘colonial’ style 🤔

So frustrating!! FSF is one of if not my favourite author, she is just clueless!! And the fact she find it’s acceptable to wear outdoor footwear (covered in animal faeces) really just about sums her up
This is why I think its looks Arabic. lights.jpg Even if she thinks its colonial nothing else in her house is colonial, maybe her wooden floors but colonial is darker timber, lots of indoor plants, rattan cane etc.

Reactions: 12
This is why I think its looks Arabic.View attachment 132204 Even if she thinks its colonial nothing else in her house is colonial, maybe her wooden floors but colonial is darker timber, lots of indoor plants, rattan cane etc.
That Steve Cordony's home is more dark woods, lots of greenery, wrap around deck. Looks colonial. Lydiot you have a mordern English bungalow 🙄

Reactions: 9
Bit of a stretch to call peel and stick faux wood vinyl tiles "wooden floors".
Those tiles will be another downfall when they try and sell that bungalow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Have I missed anything here? How come Vick and Josie (plus a million others) have been getting free deliveries from Pasta Evangelists but I’ve not seen these two mention it as that is literally all that they eat? Unless it’s that you have to do a bit more than boil it or they’re still figuring out how to pronounce things.
Oh really!?! Ill have to cancel my subscription now... why do these companies have to do this?

Reactions: 13
She thinks that gluten-free means healthy, but that's not the case at all. There are literally no health benefits to eating gluten-free foods if you don't have a gluten allergy. It's a similar amount of calories/sugar/carbs, just in a format that people with a gluten allergy can digest.

I also agree with the people who said that she starves herself 90% of the time and then get sick when she eats a giant bowl of pasta and half a loaf of bread, and confuses that with having a gluten allergy.

Gluten-free pasta/cakes/breads are just not as good as wheat-based ones (sorry to everyone with an allergy!), so she probably doesn't stuff her face as much with those. Potentially another reason she pretends to need gluten-free alternatives.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've just seen a sponsored Instagram post from an account @janecdevonshire saying she was gifted a gluten free box from Morrisons. So it looked like they did gift Lidl it. bleeping disgusting
That's why I thought and said in previous thread, that why she begged for free gluten tit. She would never link morrisons affiliate without getting something in return.

It's disgusting morrisons are sending free crap to these greedy pigs. Why others have to queue up and wait for delivery slots. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Essential items my pert booty.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
That's why I thought and said in previous thread, that why she begged for free gluten tit. She would never link morrisons affiliate without getting something in return.

It's disgusting morrisons are sending free crap to these greedy pigs. Why others have to queue up and wait for delivery slots. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Essential items my pert booty.
Completely agree. It’s totally shameful. There are people struggling to make ends meat and these lazy twats get dished out free food when a) they are able bodied and b) they can afford to buy for themselves. I wonder if these companies know how much damage they are doing to their brand in behaving in this way.

I’m actually soooooo frickin mad at how much free stuff these layabouts get. They do nothing for society save for promote consumerism- hardly what the world needs right now when each and everyone of us has been hit in the face by the impact of this silent killer. I’m disgusted to my core.:mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I have 2 jobs, I found out on Friday I'm being let go from the the second one. Which is a huge financial blow. So the fact these people are getting free anything makes me angry. I don't see how free food from Morrisons really advertises Morrisons, it's not like they need help. People expect gluten free products in every large supermarket now, so it all just seems very unwarranted to me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I have 2 jobs, I found out on Friday I'm being let go from the the second one. Which is a huge financial blow. So the fact these people are getting free anything makes me angry. I don't see how free food from Morrisons really advertises Morrisons, it's not like they need help. People expect gluten free products in every large supermarket now, so it all just seems very unwarranted to me.
Sorry to hear your news. Thoughts are with you. Stay strong and continue to use this forum as a way to vent x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've just seen a sponsored Instagram post from an account @janecdevonshire saying she was gifted a gluten free box from Morrisons. So it looked like they did gift Lidl it. bleeping disgusting
Morrisons should not be giving food away to these leeches. I know many gluten intolerant people who can't find food to meet their dietry requirments, now i know why.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I am sorry to hear about your job, that is not good.

I volunteer with a charity and we often get people referred to us that simply don't have a pound to put into their energy meters or food for their children. Not because they are lazy, nothing like that at all. Their place of work has closed down and because they are maybe on a new contract, or between leaving one job and starting another, they are not eligible for furlough. It is very wrong that these people that already have so much are given even more. What makes it worse is that probably the box will contain things they don't like so they will throw into that food into the bin, food that could fill a child's belly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's pissed me off so much, I've contacted Morrisons about it.

Anyway back to Lydia. What a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m also confused by the fact that she has got to her 30s with little to no understanding of how to plant and grow basic herbs. Why has she had to buy a set that involves soaking what looks like a teabag? Can she not even plant some seeds like a normal person?
I thought the same. Herbs are cheap. Buy a plant, dig a hole and plant the MFer. Also she is so concerned about sustainability and the planet but used Styrofoam cups.

• Heart
  • Angry
They look better natural, at least she can clean under her finger nails better without all that gel on.
Screenshot_20200517_213451.jpg

The new sheep poo picture. Maybe it’s her humour to say sheep poo from the fields? Weird theory I know but have those boots even left the dressing room yet? Realistically should be kept in the ‘boot room’ anyway?

Also... haven’t noticed much tip toe prancing recently...

Finally - gluten issue maybe this is why there’s no door on the en-suite? (Gross to think about)
But I believe gluten free is like a trend diet to her. Would be interesting to see a video of her actual reality of consuming gluten.
yes, I'm sure she sees it as a trend. She once said that she doesn't like to mention she's GF because you're not enough GF for some people. I think she equates it with Veganism. That's such a peculiar thing to say about a health condition!

Size 8 for “extra comfort” 😴. Remind us how you are a size 4/6 and how clothes just hang off you again Lydia.. we forgot!
how tedious, and they actually look like they fit! she'll be able to bend over without the seams ripping.

Reactions: 17
Size 8 for “extra comfort” 😴. Remind us how you are a size 4/6 and how clothes just hang off you again Lydia.. we forgot!
Lydia hun, you have more linen than a Primark Indian sweatshop. So, please enlighten me why you felt the need to beg not one but two pairs? Really sustainable. What bullshit land do you live in? Not Buckinghambullshit 🙄 Why can’t you use the washing machine after you’ve worn them like the rest of us? Is it because they get covered in fake tan and butt stains after binging and purging on beige tit? Anal snail trail is not a look on white linen. That’s not sexy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.