Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would really eat something they knew gave them a bad tummy on such a regular basis just because they’re at home? It doesn’t make sense, you wouldn’t want to be uncomfortable like that
Maybe she actually isn't gluten intolerant and it'd just BS. My husband is more allergic to corn and it puts him to sleep and he wakes up feeling like he has a hangover, that along with yucky toilet visits.

Reactions: 10
Well that's hygenic 🤢 no one wears shoes/boots in my home. View attachment 131670
I just cannot deal with the utter grossness of this!

Common sense means most of us know that dirty work boots or wellies are left at the back door. If she wanted to show off how she mixes a floaty little dress and dubarry boots (#gifted of course) to couple with a lame caption, then why not ask Ali to take a photo in the garden?
For continuity on her feed? Does she love the repetitive mirror selfies that much?

Lucky they have their vorwerx #gifted so ali can clean the floors.

Also, I would bet money Lydia's never picked up The Great Gatsby by Fitzgerald, let alone The Beautiful and the Damned. Stop with the inane quotes, especially from tit you haven't read!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe she actually isn't gluten intolerant and it'd just BS. My husband is more allergic to corn and it puts him to sleep and he wakes up feeling like he has a hangover, that along with yucky toilet visits.
She isnt Gluten intolerant she's a liar. I think its probably more likely she eats very little she admits thats herself as shes always saying her stomach is rumbling so when she does eat a lot its too much for her stomach and she gets stomach ache.

Reactions: 27
She isnt Gluten intolerant she's a liar. I think its probably more likely she eats very little she admits thats herself as shes always saying her stomach is rumbling so when she does eat a lot its too much for her stomach and she gets stomach ache.
I'm sure she skips meals most days because when she does eat its high calorie processed pasta with tons of cheese, she would have 15kg more if she ate this daily. She does work out but not a lot, I think she fasts/purges? 🤮

Btw, Josie does look ridiculous in her Lady of the Manor outfits but then you see something like this and feel thankful some people actually bother to put clothes on:
IMG_20200517_095539.jpg

(Sorry I don't know how to screenshot vlogs any other way).
Is it the daily outing of the looney bin?? 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Who would really eat something they knew gave them a bad tummy on such a regular basis just because they’re at home? It doesn’t make sense, you wouldn’t want to be uncomfortable like that
Perhaps she does not want the food to stay in, so does this on purpose...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just remembered too, doesn't she have a fancy dancy mud room now, just the thing for storing muddy boots surely.
Hah, it's not even a room, it's in the middle of her hallway, it's just attached to the wall. Nothing roomy about it. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just cannot deal with the utter grossness of this!

Common sense means most of us know that dirty work boots or wellies are left at the back door. If she wanted to show off how she mixes a floaty little dress and dubarry boots (#gifted of course) to couple with a lame caption, then why not ask Ali to take a photo in the garden?
For continuity on her feed? Does she love the repetitive mirror selfies that much?

Lucky they have their vorwerx #gifted so ali can clean the floors.

Also, I would bet money Lydia's never picked up The Great Gatsby by Fitzgerald, let alone The Beautiful and the Damned. Stop with the inane quotes, especially from tit you haven't read!
Why have a boot room if you are going to wear poo covered boots in the house?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Have I missed anything here? How come Vick and Josie (plus a million others) have been getting free deliveries from Pasta Evangelists but I’ve not seen these two mention it as that is literally all that they eat? Unless it’s that you have to do a bit more than boil it or they’re still figuring out how to pronounce things.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just seen a sponsored Instagram post from an account @janecdevonshire saying she was gifted a gluten free box from Morrisons. So it looked like they did gift Lidl it. bleeping disgusting

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
We dont see much outside of that kitchen and her dressing room do we.
That's what I don't understand either is that we never see them use that door to exit the property. So the "boot room" as she likes to call it, is actually pointless, it's just for show, that's all everything in the house is, it's a showhome.

Reactions: 21
Why have a boot room if you are going to wear poo covered boots in the house?
I have yard boots (Shire) and would not dream of wearing them in the house let alone up stairs - because I go to an actual yard in them, I ride in them and I also walk the dog in the countryside in them and they get covered in manure, mud, shavings etc . I love them and I often give them a good clean and even a polish to treat the leather as for me at over £100 they were a massive investment and I want them to last. They live in my porch along with my Le Chameau Wellies which I’ve owned for over 15 years, cost me a ridiculous amount (about £70) but are just amazing, have a narrow fit around the ankle and good soles for walking and have lasted despite being worn constantly. It makes me shake my head to see influencers prancing round in leather yard boots and expensive wellies and creating boot rooms when it’s all just for show and the ad revenue and not for practical reasons.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The new sheep poo picture. Maybe it’s her humour to say sheep poo from the fields? Weird theory I know but have those boots even left the dressing room yet? Realistically should be kept in the ‘boot room’ anyway?

Also... haven’t noticed much tip toe prancing recently...

Finally - gluten issue maybe this is why there’s no door on the en-suite? (Gross to think about)
But I believe gluten free is like a trend diet to her. Would be interesting to see a video of her actual reality of consuming gluten.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m also confused by the fact that she has got to her 30s with little to no understanding of how to plant and grow basic herbs. Why has she had to buy a set that involves soaking what looks like a teabag? Can she not even plant some seeds like a normal person?

Reactions: 16
I was just watching Alis video, god they eat some crap.

I’m also confused by the fact that she has got to her 30s with little to no understanding of how to plant and grow basic herbs. Why has she had to buy a set that involves soaking what looks like a teabag? Can she not even plant some seeds like a normal person?
I think she was gifted those pots and seeds in something else she either bought or was also gifted. Normal potting up would require buying pots and soil and seeds and doing some manual work. Not for dear Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the pics posted her garden doesnt look as big as it looks on her insta pages. Just goes to show she angles in a way to make it look massive.

What is going on with her and the bungalow. She has no visitors at all apart from people she pays to go and do jobs for her. Also why has she now decided to dress like a 1960's housewife - anything to keep up with the equally beige josies.

Lidl- you have a modern bungalow which looked better when you first bought it than now, you are a chav best suited to stripper attire and you literally add no value to anyones life which is even more apparent how in quarantine. No one will envy or care for your house Lidle cos they don't care enough for you to visit and the fact that you live for freebies and to prove tattle wrong is beyond pathetic
I noticed in her flogs that the rooms in the bungalow don't look anywhere near as big as they do in photos, she over exaggerate's everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.