Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

coconochanel

VIP Member
New thread needed to be made so I quickly started this.

'So guys hope you are all well its great down in the old folks home. Since I last spoke to you, well me and tiny tears thats my husband if you didnt know we've become keen Gardeners we've swept the patio, taken down the fence and cleaned and painted the massive courtyard. The Gardener has even mowed stripes in the lawn it is looking more like Josie's everyday. I've also found my love for Antique furniture...well I say antique some might say old tat from Facebook marketplace still its going with my new theme 'Antique country Cotswold mansion' anyway must dash Ive got Josie's IG to stalk for interior Ideas.
love Lydia founder of Glo crap.

Last edited:

Elle Belle

So the new living light is up in the living room, she's tagging the hell out of it so it's a freebie 🙄View attachment 131501
Tagger happy again 🙄 Definitely a case of the lights are on but nobody is home. She’s got a screw loose if she thinks this looks chic. Lydia hun, maybe it was near impossible to source because there’s no custom for cheap nasty brass ass ching bling.

Last edited:

Hallobrit

I follow genuine interiors accounts, people who do it for a living, and they dont do as much work to their house as she does each month. It's so weird. Plus she literally has a person to do everything, but she doesn't have an interior designer on payroll. And if they were as affluent as she'd like you'd to believe they wouldnt have to worry about moving somewhere else before selling the bungalow

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks