Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get very cross when she goes on about Gluten Free. I have wheat Allergy ( Epipen needed to be carried) It cost me £30 to buy two bags of flour from Doves Farm as I could only purchase it by buying a gluten free box. There she was gifted it. Makes my blood boil.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
44EDEEE1-9615-487F-8DE1-657F572AB179.jpeg

My one that got away? On the real? It’s a chair hun. Shall we ask Ali the same question? What’s that Ali? Your 🔥 ex. You wanna rebooty that ass. Upgrade the downgrade. Now Lydia, there’s a plausible reason to cry your balls out. Maybe instead of revamping the bungalow on repeat, focus on your marriage. That wisdom bomb is on the house. No affiliate links though sadly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've also found my love for Antique furniture...well I say antique some might say old tat from Facebook marketplace still its going with my new theme 'Antique country Cotswold mansion' anyway must dash Ive got Josie's IG to stalk for interior Ideas.
Wasn't that from Alibaba heck what do I know she changes her things more than the British weather! (Did I say tastes not sure really if she has any tbh)

Gluten intolerant my a*se! Everything is just a fad for her. And the amount of new stuff she buys and begs for, I really have not seen somebody who is as unsatisfied with their lot in life than Lidl! he
Not that I have any I don't think intolerance's but have least one potentially life threatening allergies, of which one had me put in intensive care on one occasion, together with a much bigger health condition my dads pretty convinced they're linked.

I am becoming convinced its likely some attention seeking ploy and then people wonder why they get disbelieved because of morons like Lydiot

The problem is if she starts buying Antique stuff shes going to have to redo the whole bungalow otherwise it will look more mismatch then it does now!
Could be the name of the aesthetic then mismatch, doubt it'll catch on though at all, you're more likely to find pigs flying I'll bet than that!

Looks a twit in that oufit as if that dress goes with the boots.
Even say (heck even I'll admit was a poor taste in clothes back then lol) when I was going for a more urban style sense back in say 2002-2004 least it went together, it looked lol like someone had dumped a load of clothes straight on me :ROFLMAO:

3, You need to up your game hun and invest/beg for a watering can and some wellies.
Does have those tit covered boots they'd suffice, they'd stink like buggery though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She is now begging on her IG stories for a watering can and some “sliders” 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she means slides as in shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who was it that asked where the Aston Martin is?! Funny how it's showed up on Ali's stories today

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is the ugliest light I’ve ever seen 😱 it doesn’t go with anything? This girl really needs to give the ‘interior design’ a rest.

What theme is the tacky disco ball faux crystal chandelier then? It's not shabby chic, country chic, neutrals, nude is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has a new bump on her nose, I think her real pre-7-litre-filler nose is returning because of the lockdown and it actually looks better 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 15
How does Ali have an Aston Martin? And how does he go through so many bottles of whiskey? They have no friends to share them with so I can see maybe 2-3 a year?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.