Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What theme is the tacky disco ball faux crystal chandelier then? It's not shabby chic, country chic, neutrals, nude is it?
Can you believe it costs £795 😲. If I walked into a friend’s house that had that and told me they got it from Dunelm or Wayfair for £80 I wouldn’t think twice. She overpaid for that old fashioned tacky disco ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
pre-7-litre-filler nose
:ROFLMAO:

I've been reading everything throughout lockdown but I haven't watched a video for about three months. I might watch one tomorrow to see if I can notice a difference with her fillers not being topped up as I haven't seen her animated (that's aminated to you, Lidl) it might be very obvious to my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because the Aston Martin is on loan.
As in AstonMartin gifted it to them? I can’t imagine that his audience overlaps with potential AM buyers, but if that’s AM’s marketing strategy that would explain why they’re on constant verge of bankruptcy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you believe it costs £795 😲. If I walked into a friend’s house that had that and told me they got it from Dunelm or Wayfair for £80 I wouldn’t think twice. She overpaid for that old fashioned tacky disco ball.
You think she paid for it? Oh I bet she didn’t....

Reactions: 23

I've been reading everything throughout lockdown but I haven't watched a video for about three months. I might watch one tomorrow to see if I can notice a difference with her fillers not being topped up as I haven't seen her animated (that's aminated to you, Lidl) it might be very obvious to my eyes.
When you watch, look at her IG makeup Dior shadow video. The filler on her cheekbone area looks squarish and so unnatural. Like her cheeks were carved of stone and not softened to look human after. It looks beyond hideous. Soft glam, my ass....

How does she not see this and continue to go to the same beauty shop doctor for filler? Oh....I forgot coz it's free. Anything that's free, she'll take. The free filler pumped into her cheeks and lips, the free cheap looking sofas and dining room chairs etc. That shows what a glutton she is.

A person with true style would pick and choose and select items based on how it looks with the rest of the house not just hoard everything coz it's free. She just changes her house around a new furniture freebie and then before she finishes that project, suddenly switches it all again to one up another influencer aka Josie and her house, or to match a new furniture freebie. Her style is schizophrenic and should be called Glutton's Glam by Globy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I will watch blue_orchid though I've always said she's become an Easter Island head so have already seen her faceted visage. She's like Crighton from Red Dwarf but elongated.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love the title! 🙌🏻
me too, very clever

Just want to add my opinion on collecting antiques/old pieces. I believe the best way to do it (the way I have for years and I am an oldie) is to wander antique shops to fall in love with pieces at random times. That way you will have a collection that has been built up over the years from trips to special places etc. I love it if each piece can bring back memories of a time and place, rather than just pieces you bought because you had a space to fill. The collecting never ends. For Lydia it seems to be more of an instant gratification process, "I want it and I want it now". I have antiques I bought when my kids were babies, still have them because I fell in love with them (the antiques that is, not the kids) all those years ago and still love them.

What theme is the tacky disco ball faux crystal chandelier then? It's not shabby chic, country chic, neutrals, nude is it?
It looks a bit Arabic to me. Nothing else in her house is even the slightest Arabic looking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Well that's hygenic 🤢 no one wears shoes/boots in my home. View attachment 131670
Same here, all shoes of at the front door. I couldn't even imagine how frantic I would be if people walked sheep tit onto my carpet.

God they must be constipated!
If she is gluten intolerant and eating gluten she will be shitting like there is no tomorrow (I have a gluten intollerant husband). And she told us that she is happy to eat gluten while on lockdown because her loo is close by.

• Sick
  • Haha
me too, very clever

Just want to add my opinion on collecting antiques/old pieces. I believe the best way to do it (the way I have for years and I am an oldie) is to wander antique shops to fall in love with pieces at random times. That way you will have a collection that has been built up over the years from trips to special places etc. I love it if each piece can bring back memories of a time and place, rather than just pieces you bought because you had a space to fill. The collecting never ends. For Lydia it seems to be more of an instant gratification process, "I want it and I want it now". I have antiques I bought when my kids were babies, still have them because I fell in love with them (the antiques that is, not the kids) all those years ago and still love them.

It looks a bit Arabic to me. Nothing else in her house is even the slightest Arabic looking.
Can you imagine slowly starting to hate items in your home that you loved the week before, the more you walk past them the more the hatred grows...& it gets so strong until you just can't stand the sight of it any more & have to get rid? Over & over?

Nah me neither. She's literally possessed by an inability to enjoy anything in life...so much so she projects her oozing negativity onto harmless objects like light shades😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"The Gardener - oops I mean Ali's granddad - has even mowed stripes in the lawn" * fixed it for you
AND took down the fence. Ali should be embarrassed that he had his grandfather do physical work that he or Lydia could easily do. Ali is more interested in bragging about his gifted collection of whiskey. Too bad he cannot pronounce bourbon. Ewwww Ali....it is time to grow up and act like a man.

Imagine giving your life a new ‘theme’ every couple of months because you’re so bored and empty. Does she not see how odd that is? It must drive Ali around the twist! I’d never boss my partner around the way she does. Poor guy can’t catch a break.
He loves it.

Studio 54. Maybe Ali will bleach his hair white and he can pretend he is Andy Warhol. Why is the S hook on that light not antique brass like the rest of the disco ball? I swear I hear 'Macho macho man' when I look at that light.

As in AstonMartin gifted it to them? I can’t imagine that his audience overlaps with potential AM buyers, but if that’s AM’s marketing strategy that would explain why they’re on constant verge of bankruptcy.
Their market is pretentious a$$holes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Tagger happy again 🙄 Definitely a case of the lights are on but nobody is home. She’s got a screw loose if she thinks this looks chic. Lydia hun, maybe it was near impossible to source because there’s no custom for cheap nasty brass ass ching bling.
I'm sorry, but that fixture is just ugly! What is she thinking?????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think its on loan from a dealer, rather than the company itself? When he first got it he tagged the dealer. But still a weird business decision by the car dealership!

Reactions: 14
I get very cross when she goes on about Gluten Free. I have wheat Allergy ( Epipen needed to be carried) It cost me £30 to buy two bags of flour from Doves Farm as I could only purchase it by buying a gluten free box. There she was gifted it. Makes my blood boil.
I agree. My husband has Celiac disease and was diagnosed when he was a child. We have adapted to remove all gluten from our diet ... but Lydia is just jumping on the band wagon. She has no idea what it's like to have a true intolerance.

I, too, haven't watched one of her videos in many months. I was bored and watched one yesterday, and I couldn't believe how manic she has become. I don't recall her having so many cuts/edits throughout. It was actually concerning to me ... I think she needs to step back and reassess what her channel is all about. I would love to hear what you think if you dare to watch a recent video ...

Reactions: 17
In the pics posted her garden doesnt look as big as it looks on her insta pages. Just goes to show she angles in a way to make it look massive.

What is going on with her and the bungalow. She has no visitors at all apart from people she pays to go and do jobs for her. Also why has she now decided to dress like a 1960's housewife - anything to keep up with the equally beige josies.

Lidl- you have a modern bungalow which looked better when you first bought it than now, you are a chav best suited to stripper attire and you literally add no value to anyones life which is even more apparent how in quarantine. No one will envy or care for your house Lidle cos they don't care enough for you to visit and the fact that you live for freebies and to prove tattle wrong is beyond pathetic

Reactions: 19
3C2328E1-BCF5-4FF9-B704-6AA7E606E0B5.jpeg

Ali’s coping mechanism to surviving being round the clock pussy whipped. Bet he plays his own game of one shot. Keeping drinking Ali, you might finally get some liquid courage to tell Lydia to suck your balls witch when she orders you to change another light.

• Haha
If she is gluten intolerant and eating gluten she will be shitting like there is no tomorrow (I have a gluten intollerant husband). And she told us that she is happy to eat gluten while on lockdown because her loo is close by.
Who would really eat something they knew gave them a bad tummy on such a regular basis just because they’re at home? It doesn’t make sense, you wouldn’t want to be uncomfortable like that

• Sick
Who would really eat something they knew gave them a bad tummy on such a regular basis just because they’re at home? It doesn’t make sense, you wouldn’t want to be uncomfortable like that
It’ll be their cover story for when they get caught out that they don’t share a marital bed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.