Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will never be able to sell the bungalow with that flooring. They have ruined it beyond repair.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 3016191
View attachment 3016192
View attachment 3016193
just gonna leave these here

I'd mention that the neckline looks awful on her broad shoulders or that the cut and length of this dress do absolutely nothing to compliment her figure or that the bag is a ridiculous choice for this outfit or that the shoes are a hideous colour that doesn't sufficiently match or contrast with her chosen accessories,
but she's seemingly intent on looking as hideous as possible so who am I to stop her 🤷‍♀️
Baby alert, the twins are here.🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand adults who infantilise themselves by calling their clothes etc adorable. A 5 year old wearing a pretty dress is adorable not a 36 year old wearing a summer dress.
TOTALLY AGREE! I find it creepy when grown women want to dress like little girls. There’s probably some psychological issue showing itself here - Lydia dressing like the little rich girl she wished she had been. How Ali finds her sexy between the granny clothes and this I have no idea. Her fashion choices are the ultimate cock block!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
TOTALLY AGREE! I find it creepy when grown women want to dress like little girls. There’s probably some psychological issue showing itself here - Lydia dressing like the little rich girl she wished she had been. How Ali finds her sexy between the granny clothes and this I have no idea. Her fashion choices are the ultimate cock block!
tbf Ali nor Lydia have sex appeal. :D

Reactions: 12
I know it’s gross to think about but I can’t see them two … making babies if you get me like she’s so neutral in my head. She doesn’t come across as sex or sexual in anyways she’s a pretty woman yes but even Ali I can’t picture either initiating it. It feels almost like it’s probs scheduled in

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s gross to think about but I can’t see them two … making babies if you get me like she’s so neutral in my head. She doesn’t come across as sex or sexual in anyways she’s a pretty woman yes but even Ali I can’t picture either initiating it. It feels almost like it’s probs scheduled in
She looks like she needs a good scrub down. Smelly perhaps? I think because of who she is, & what she's done to people, I don't find her attractive whatsoever.

• Heart
There are so many funny things in this photo.

Leaning
Wall like new tiles
Tie Pin
Facial expression

etc...
Awwwww. He can match that pose 90 degrees with a little lie down on the new floor in the bunga 🥰

• Haha
Well she is so ugly on the inside, it is hard to hide it now!

She is always trying to justify things/purchases/her behaviour!

She knows deep down what a nasty cow she is!

• Heart
Did you all notice she couldn't wait to talk about how she paid for the mini kelly.... and her WEALTHY side of the family and her other "single mother" side. How the wealthy side didn't benefit her and her brother blah blah blah. She likes living in both worlds and the more she talks about it, the more her "wealthy" father looks like a DICK for not taking care of his kids financially.

Also feel like ANY major item hermes, the cloudy diamond rings etc that are not talked about are all FAKE. The minute she actually spends her own money on something she HAS to tell everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Did anyone else think she was a bit underwhelmed when she unboxed the new mini Kelly? Like she had an “oh tit, I’ve spent too much money on this” moment

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I missed the mini Kelly new addition. Does she have 3 now? How dull. Honestly I can’t stand that bag. To me it’s very casual and not to be worn with gowns! It looks ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They will never be able to sell the bungalow with that flooring. They have ruined it beyond repair.
Devalued it by her attempts to turn it into a country estate inside and out Or outside in in the case of the new “club room”
you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if he would take off his sleeping gloves to have sex. Those gloves removed every last bit of masculinity he has ever had in his entire lifetime.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26