Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to pull her underwear up a bit mroe itā€™ll be more flattering
We donā€™t need more lips action from her šŸ„“
---
Jessie I have no idea where it came from! Iv never looked at him like that and I'd not watched a vlog for ages!! So I'm struggling to see where it's come from!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it's embarrassing! I looked at his insta when I woke up and he's the least sexy man I've ever seen! He's pure cringe and those lips make me want to vomit! And don't get me started on the playing dress up! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I feel violated!!!!!!I won't dare sleep tonight
Exorcism might be in order šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since my dream iv been having a laugh reading this thread again, and so lovely to see all the og names still on here.
But I'm struggling, is the brick floor in the basement then?? Isn't that where they have the new years party's??
Surely they can't dance on that floor now? Wouldn't you stub your toes all the time??
I'm so confused!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else think she was a bit underwhelmed when she unboxed the new mini Kelly? Like she had an ā€œoh tit, Iā€™ve spent too much money on thisā€ moment
I think she definitely paid extra for Sabrina to find it so quickly for her. I reckon she only pulled the trigger and bought it because she specifically wanted it for this outfit. She was majorly underwhelmed. Perhaps she didnā€™t get the exact colour she wanted so therefore the shopping high didnā€™t hit as much.

Reactions: 14
Who goes running in the middle of a harvest field?

IMG_2899.png

she is so ignorant. Farmers have paths for the public to walk around the field. You donā€™t just stomp through their crops.

Itā€™s also tick season so I hope she got bit to be a taught a lesson.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

View attachment 3018005

she is so ignorant. Farmers have paths for the public to walk around the field. You donā€™t just stomp through their crops.

She should not be running through the crops is she that thick and ignorant? I'd be fuming if it was my crops.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 3018005

Ye Gods, that is a farmer's livelihood she is destroying! How would she like it if someone ran through her borders or raised beds......oh, it wouldn't be noticeable tho would it?? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ye Gods, that is a farmer's livelihood she is destroying! How would she like it if someone ran through her borders or raised beds......oh, it wouldn't be noticeable tho would it?? :ROFLMAO:
I wish there was a way a to report her for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I wish there was a way a to report her for it.
Thinking exactly the same. I doubt she has permission from the landowner to barge her way through their crop. God I hope something nasty bites her entitled arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet they will have to put that rubber flooring down over the brick. But personally the brick is just a terrible idea alllll around but especially for a gym floor.
That just seems like such a waste of time and money (literally Lydia to a T why am I surprised) if they're just going to cover it up? Honestly madness

Reactions: 7
Those gloves, what does he look like?! I would be seriously giving my partner the side-eye if he came to bed with gloves on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The new floor of course will be 'spectacular' but looks bloody stupid in a gym and 'Club' entertainment room!

Reactions: 12
I cannot figure out her logic behind this choice of brick (not tiles who is she trying to kid) flooring, what the aesthetic is. All I can see is porous bricks to absorb anything spilt on. God help anything is dropped on it. I can see in 6 months time rugs everywhere to make it warm under bare feet. Its darn ugly and totally inappropriate for the new bunga, I canā€™t wait when they come to try and sell.
She absolutely thought itā€™s another one of her genius, groundbreaking ideas. ā€œBaaabe, you know how people love exposed brick walls? What if we did that with floor? OMG black walls in living room and now this? Iā€™m on a roll!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
NO WAY! That dress is seriously OVERPRICED!

But the fit on the model is so much better! Waistline and skit length in proportionā€¦ neckline higher. Major fail from Lydia and the dressmaker to not have one fitting before pick up. The fit was so off.

Shoes and bag also way better and modernizes the dress but that prices is still INSANE.

IMG_7083.jpeg
IMG_7082.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

But the fit on the model is so much better! Waistline and skit length in proportionā€¦ neckline higher. Major fail from Lydia and the dressmaker to not have one fitting before pick up. The fit was so off.

Shoes and bag also way better and modernizes the dress but that prices is still INSANE.

View attachment 3018282View attachment 3018283
Gosh this is a hot mess. From the fit to the freaking filter. Too greedy for proper adjustments, but gets a Mini Kelly. Make it make senseā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is trying to make out she designed this but is on their website in 2 colours!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

View attachment 3018282View attachment 3018283
It makes her look very stumpy and wide. A very ugly dress in my opinion .

Reactions: 15
Why does she lie all the time when that dress is online and part of a designers collection?

She definitely made out it was all her idea!

'The Salcombe is the first piece from the new Sassi Holford high summer womenswear collection.

The drop waist silhouette exudes timeless British design and features exaggerated pleats, an impeccably tailored bodice and beautiful bow straps'

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.