Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some more outfits you’ll never see her wear again, even though she said nearly all of them were her favourite.

Some of the lines she came up with to do the hard sell on these outfits were hilarious! She’ll make up anything for people to click on her affiliate links and she made sure to mention the discount code on repeat. Desperate.

This cami is her favourite.
View attachment 3029350

"This colour is ethereal" 😂 and this outfit is also her favourite.
View attachment 3029351View attachment 3029352

Apparently this outfit is something her grandmother would have worn back in the day". Of course she did! lol This was her favourite, too!
View attachment 3029353

"this outfit is such a great like, this time of the year outfit, I love this so much" 😂
View attachment 3029354

She said these suit trousers felt like tracksuit bottoms and could wear this outfit to the airport like a bougie tracksuit. "I feel like I'm in pyjamas, the cami is winning"
View attachment 3029355

View attachment 3029356
I can't remember if this was her favourite, too, but I'm sure it was.
You crack me up! 😂

The colour is ethereal and the weather is holistic…Writer…Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! 😂

…and whilst I’m here has Lips ever thought about any reasons why he should NOT have agreed to be filmed in this latest Olympic sport - Synchronised Spraying? Is he aware of how daft it looks? Might his friends have mentioned it to him?

When will it be his turn to stand at the front and for her to look uncomfortable but brave in the background?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Some more outfits you’ll never see her wear again, even though she said nearly all of them were her favourite.

Some of the lines she came up with to do the hard sell on these outfits were hilarious! She’ll make up anything for people to click on her affiliate links and she made sure to mention the discount code on repeat. Desperate.

View attachment 3029350

Apparently this outfit is something her grandmother would have worn back in the day". Of course she did! lol This was her favourite, too!
View attachment 3029353

"this outfit is such a great like, this time of the year outfit, I love this so much" 😂
View attachment 3029354

She said these suit trousers felt like tracksuit bottoms and could wear this outfit to the airport like a bougie tracksuit. "I feel like I'm in pyjamas, the cami is winning"
View attachment 3029355

View attachment 3029356
They just look so dated, don't know if that's the clothes or the way she's styled them. She has no idea how to put together outfits, she just get freebies and chucks then all on together, these outfits are horrid

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You crack me up! 😂

The colour is ethereal and the weather is holistic…Writer…Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! 😂

…and whilst I’m here has Lips ever thought about any reasons why he should NOT have agreed to be filmed in this latest Olympic sport - Synchronised Spraying? Is he aware of how daft it looks? Might his friends have mentioned it to him?

When will it be his turn to stand at the front and for her to look uncomfortable but brave in the background?

I mean, she’s already his plus one at events. How the turntables…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The latest vlog is so boring, I can barely be bothered to complain about it on Tattle
thread name right here!
---
I don't like the way this reel starts... her being right up against the camera with Ali lurking in the background, both wearing silk gowns... it's like they're asking you to swing with them.

I'd rather take my chances with that Wandsworth prison guard.

the length on this dress is ALL WRONG! Pay to have it tailored to the right length! As a petite/short person myself it's jut part of my routine with clothing.

1719935295183.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She is dissing past friends, she said

“I used to have friends i would spend time with and I couldn’t shake the feeling that I didn’t feel comfortable and it was at that point I realised perhaps these people weren’t good for me”

Christ! she’s always making everyone else out to be and look like the bad person, always pointing blame everywhere else except herself! No you weirdo, your the problem, not them! All her past friendships have ended because of her, no one can tolerate her. It’s no coincidence why she only has one friend left from all these years, and it’s Carrie. And the only reason Carrie is sticking around, is because she is an employee who is getting paid to be part of her tit show! Otherwise she would of split from her as well!
She didn’t feel comfortable because she knew she was using them and was afraid of being caught.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hahahahaha you’ve got to love her.
#neverforget the abuse of Nicky and that she has kept alllllll the receipts 👍🏻👍🏻
IMG_9421.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 3029350

View attachment 3029353

View attachment 3029354

View attachment 3029355

View attachment 3029356
Her eyebrows are so ridiculous that it looks like someone has edited on stronger brows on paint

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I got curious about hair systems for men….so here’s one that some influencers might be familiar with……the toppers…..
2F5430BD-824B-4A5C-B5D6-FA71244A6E7B.jpeg
1667BF2B-2E26-4F91-BCB0-904995C7629D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope that at some point in her life she will get cosplay remorse of what she has done to her looks, fashion “style“ and home decor and regret all of the ridiculous choices she has made.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else surprised she hasn’t taken up tennis? Now horse riding has died a death it seems like it would be suitably upper class (I say with sarcasm!) and topical with Wimbledon on as well.
No doubt one of her relations got to the finals back in the day! And bequeathed her their wooden racket complete with press and a few white antique balls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone else surprised she hasn’t taken up tennis? Now horse riding has died a death it seems like it would be suitably upper class (I say with sarcasm!) and topical with Wimbledon on as well.
No doubt one of her relations got to the finals back in the day! And bequeathed her their wooden racket complete with press and a few white antique balls 😂
Might that be Uncle Mungo Millen? The one who owned the Scottish Haggis Herd or was it the uber-successful Lawnmower Museum? Hard to remember now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Everybody who is ever invited to the Millen morons for any type of food. #catassonthecounterandtable #dogpisseverywhere

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Can somebody create a new thread? I can’t do it for some reason.
DeniseRoyle won with “Nothing says old money like a pathway in the basement”.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.