Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she have had a sponsored blog to post today that hasn't been signed off?

Reactions: 10
Ali putting "Esq" on his nametag is the wildest cosplay move since they got signet rings. Is he alright??? It's only a rhetorical question. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yikes, those bolt-ons look horrific!

View attachment 3014537
What an ill fitting bra.

Not a great ad for the brand in my opinion.

She's clueless when it comes to fit.

For her, as long as she can say it's the smallest size, she's happy.

Thing is she is NOT the smallest size.

Amelia Liana said recently she is a UK size 8, and she's tiny!!

I'm interested to see how Lydiot reacts when menopause hits her.

She's got a lovely figure now but even with that refuses to wear the appropriate size, forcibly squeezing herself into the smallest of sizes.

In the end, tops/bras etc. are bunching, gaping and buttons trying to hang on for dear life so as to not burst open.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Could she have had a sponsored blog to post today that hasn't been signed off?
After the car crash of #slurgate during her Beaufort and Blake sponsored flog, any decent sponsor would check it over.

Actually, any decent sponsor would have binned her off, but clearly money is more important than morals and decency to many brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would love to know what Lydia & Ali will do, or what real assets they have to fall back on in the future. Some of the influencers I follow are savvy.... to name a few Victoria, Amelia ( lucky as wealth is in the name), Leonora Smee ( again as before), Josie & Charlie ( savvy as they have invested in properties)... but Lydia & Ali have what exactly - also career wise - the likes of Victoria and Josie have degrees and had good jobs prior to influencing, so they could always go back to that career if they wish to. There are interesting articles out there relating to the influencers, and how over the the next 5 years it will be a dead industry - as far too many are becoming influencers, instead of actually having worthwhile careers;

The influencer is facing a grim and uncertain future. Within the next five years, we may witness the extinction of the social media influencer as we know it. Market saturation, doubts over authenticity, and a host of other factors converge to cast a long, ominous shadow over their once-lucrative careers.

Let me explain why the “social media influencer” is on the brink of extinction, doomed to be a dead career within the next five years.
The Saturation Conundrum
The digital bazaar, once fertile ground for budding personalities, is now an overcrowded arena resembling a dystopian carnival. Everywhere you look, there are individuals hawking beauty products, fitness regimes, or the latest “detox” fad. Social media is awash with hashtags, selfies, and promotional posts. The pursuit of likes, shares, and clicks reigns supreme. It’s a cacophonous, never-ending sideshow, and amidst this pandemonium, the individual voice of the influencer is being drowned out by the collective noise. The influencer once stood as a digital demigod, their charisma and curated content captivating legions of followers. But heed my words, for their days of glory are waning, and the reason is the insidious saturation conundrum.

Once upon a time, the term “influencer” carried an air of exclusivity, a digital aristocracy of sorts.
Their voices resonated in the echo chambers of their chosen niches, and their impact was felt. But as the digital space expanded exponentially, so did the number of aspiring influencers. It was as if everyone with a smartphone and an Instagram account fancied themselves a guru of fashion, fitness, or food. This explosion of influencers birthed a cacophony that now drowns out the individual voice. In a vast digital bazaar, they clamour for attention like hawkers in a bustling market. Hashtags fly like arrows, selfies and promotional posts litter the landscape, and the influencer’s once-distinctive allure becomes indistinguishable in the relentless torrent.

Look at it from the perspective of a social media user. It is a veritable carnival, teeming with barkers vying for your attention, each with promises of wonder and spectacle. But as you navigate this chaotic carnival, the allure of novelty wears thin. You grow weary of the relentless parade of influencers peddling wares, each promising you a glimpse of a better life, a shinier existence, but ultimately delivering the same old song and dance. The saturation conundrum, my friends, is a dire plague upon the influencer’s existence.

In a world where everyone seeks to influence, the influencer is rendered mundane, a mere drop in the digital ocean.
The Ad-Blockade
The advertising landscape has evolved, and as the marketing machine chugs along, advertisers have begun to scrutinise their investments. With a glut of influencers vying for attention, brands are no longer willing to shell out exorbitant sums for the privilege of a sponsored post. They seek metrics, measurable returns on investment, and a substantial impact on their bottom line. The influencer, who once commanded hefty fees, now faces a tightening of purse strings, as brands demand more for less.

Influencers were the darlings of the marketing world, courted by brands with deep pockets and grand ambitions. But as the digital landscape evolved, so too did the demands of advertisers. The influencer, once perched on a golden throne, now finds themselves facing the daunting ad-blockade. In the early days, brands were enamoured by the allure of influencers’ massive followings. They were willing to shower them with riches in exchange for a sponsored post, a product placement, or a mention in the influencer’s content. It was a symbiotic relationship, with both parties reaping the rewards of this newfound digital kingdom.

As the influencer market swelled to grotesque proportions, brands grew discerning.
They demanded more than just a pretty face or a charming personality. They wanted metrics, measurable returns on their substantial investments. The influencer’s charm alone was no longer enough to open the coffers. In this era of tightening purse strings, influencers find themselves navigating treacherous waters. Brands now scrutinize their partnerships with a magnifying glass, seeking value for every dollar spent. The once-lavish fees are slashed, and their negotiating power diminishes. They must now prove their worth through engagement rates, conversion metrics, and tangible results. The ad-blockade has become an insurmountable fortress, barring the influencer from their former riches.

The Transience of Trends
In the world of social media, trends rise and fall with the capriciousness of the wind. What was fashionable yesterday is passé today, and influencers who’ve built their careers on fleeting fads are left floundering. To remain relevant, they must constantly reinvent themselves, chasing the elusive tail of the ever-changing zeitgeist. This relentless pursuit of relevance exacts a toll on the influencer’s creativity and sanity.

As trends wax and wane with the capriciousness of the digital zeitgeist, the influencer is forced into a perpetual dance of reinvention.
They chase the elusive tail of popularity, forever striving to remain relevant in a world where the only constant is change. But perhaps the most tragic aspect of the influencer’s plight is the toll it takes on their mental health. Burnout, anxiety, and disillusionment are the silent companions of their digital journey. The price of notoriety is steep, and the influencer pays with their peace of mind. In the quest for online fame, many influencers have sacrificed their privacy at the altar of the internet. The relentless scrutiny, coupled with the ceaseless demands of maintaining a curated online persona, has led to mental health crises. Burnout and disillusionment are commonplace, as the influencer grapples with the Faustian bargain they struck for notoriety.

The Twilight Zone
If you’re a Zoomer or an Alpha reading this, aspiring to choose the career path of an influencer, I suggest you don’t. The once-cherished authenticity of influencers is now shrouded in skepticism. Followers, no longer gullible disciples, have become discerning critics. They question the veracity of each sponsored post, every glowing review, and the conspicuous absence of negative feedback. Authenticity, it seems, has become a commodity as elusive as a unicorn. In this era of feigned sincerity, the influencer’s credibility has eroded, leaving them perched on shaky pedestals. As the saturation conundrum tightens its grip and the ad-blockade looms ominously, we find ourselves on the cusp of the twilight of the influencer.

They are no longer seen as trusted advisors but as shrewd marketers, willing to endorse anything for a price.
There is a silver lining to this. The end of the influencer may herald the dawn of a new era, where substance triumphs over style, and authenticity reclaims its rightful throne. In their wake, a new breed of content creators — marked by resilience, authenticity, and adaptability — will emerge to claim their place in the ever-evolving landscape of the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not putting a video out today because most of you haven’t watched my previous one so you can all naff orff!
Why on earth would she draw attention to the fact that 1.2m of her ‘fans’ don’t even bother to watch her anymore? Why? She’s just advertised the fact that people are bored of her and her dull videos and her views are dropping like flies.

As usual with her, never grateful for those that watch but let’s moan about those who don’t give her the attention she craves.

I’d be embarrassed to write that; might have well just put ‘nobody watches me anymore, my career is going down the drain!’

• Heart
Reactions: 38
OMG that floor in your home that is meant to be warm and welcoming, not a cobbled street!

That underwear looked terrible on her, knickers too lowand small, bras don't fit!

Never is she genuine about anything!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lydia Millen-Font #205

That Ascot Bra was widely seen on ‘Bow Selecta’ blue hat Queen!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have never seen flooring inside a home that looks so out of place in my life!

CB4AD520-23B4-4698-96CB-B4A90A1C3EEE.jpeg
C5955665-7CC5-4465-8ACD-B694B25E54C5.jpeg
3A7B52CA-8A1A-4DB8-AEB9-08538E3A2143.jpeg

“Lower found floor”:rolleyes: Don’t you mean lower ground floor!
00E1BD6D-12CF-44C4-86A1-7347B456059A.jpeg

Good luck wearing high heels on that floor!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
There is no logic to what they are doing in that basement - and the amount of money being spent when they keep banging on about moving. No sense. If they are trying to add value to that property, then it is a tit show. Aged properties, the flooring is totally different, to this new build they are doing. The cost of the heating - absolutely astrononimical... and I very much doubt with all the smoke and blow they are exhibiting on social media... the room will even be used to a great extent. Just Lydia wanting to show off yet again, and act like billy big boll**cs. Block paving great externally.... but internally a disaster waiting to happen. Again, Lydia is not an interior designer of fashion queen. She totally gets it wrong, and fools her minions.

Reactions: 32
I have never seen flooring inside a home that looks so out of place in my life!

View attachment 3015972View attachment 3015973View attachment 3015974
“Lower found floor”:rolleyes: Don’t you mean lower ground floor!
View attachment 3015977
Good luck wearing high heels on that floor!
It’s also going in the GYM! Can’t imagine working out on that floor!

Scale is OFF again! Such tiny pavers in such a large expanse of large rooms. And personally I think the fake paneling doesn’t work at all now. Makes the floor look even more inauthentic.

PS I bet it’s going to be SO LOUD down there. She’s gonna need a lot of rugs

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Right so she's annoyed her views have got lower! So she is telling her audience to watch her vlogs!
If she wants people to watch he vlogs she needs to make them better .. learn to adapt.. nobody wants to watch 15 minutes of her doing Pilates at double speed

• Heart
Reactions: 15
1000048007.jpg

they're called nasturtiUms, love

how on earth she claims to have written a book on nature and gardening without bursting into laughter I will never understand

I hope her ghostwriter got paid a fair wage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28