Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wants people to watch he vlogs she needs to make them better .. learn to adapt.. nobody wants to watch 15 minutes of her doing Pilates at double speed
Exactly and she buried the actually interesting stuff in between boring ramblings and footage of her cleaning. Josie does this too and Tamara is also doing this more and more. So much talking talking chatty chatty and then like 30 minutes of her and Philipo talking about “what do you think of this from 1-10”. 😴

What ever happened to editing and creating content that is interesting? Micro influencers like Nicky positano do a better job of editing out the boring stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1000048001.jpg

1000048003.jpg

1000048005.jpg

just gonna leave these here

I'd mention that the neckline looks awful on her broad shoulders or that the cut and length of this dress do absolutely nothing to compliment her figure or that the bag is a ridiculous choice for this outfit or that the shoes are a hideous colour that doesn't sufficiently match or contrast with her chosen accessories,
but she's seemingly intent on looking as hideous as possible so who am I to stop her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s also going in the GYM! Can’t imagine working out on that floor!

Scale is OFF again! Such tiny pavers in such a large expanse of large rooms. And personally I think the fake paneling doesn’t work at all now. Makes the floor look even more inauthentic.

PS I bet it’s going to be SO LOUD down there. She’s gonna need a lot of rugs
Wait is it just going to be the brick? No mats? What if they drop a weight surely the brick will crack?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 3016191
View attachment 3016192
View attachment 3016193

I'd mention that the neckline looks awful on her broad shoulders or that the cut and length of this dress do absolutely nothing to compliment her figure or that the bag is a ridiculous choice for this outfit or that the shoes are a hideous colour that doesn't sufficiently match or contrast with her chosen accessories,
but she's seemingly intent on looking as hideous as possible so who am I to stop her 🤷‍♀️
you also forgot to mention, that she is staring into the camera like godzilla !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even sunbathing would your face ever be that shiny?

I bet her 'dressing room' is boiling!!

Reactions: 10
There is no logic to what they are doing in that basement - and the amount of money being spent when they keep banging on about moving. No sense. If they are trying to add value to that property, then it is a tit show. Aged properties, the flooring is totally different, to this new build they are doing. The cost of the heating - absolutely astrononimical... and I very much doubt with all the smoke and blow they are exhibiting on social media... the room will even be used to a great extent. Just Lydia wanting to show off yet again, and act like billy big boll**cs. Block paving great externally.... but internally a disaster waiting to happen. Again, Lydia is not an interior designer of fashion queen. She totally gets it wrong, and fools her minions.
I bet it was all free which is why it is the ugliest choice and an outdoor one at that.

She's too cheap to buy what's appropriate.

It's all about the freebies with her, isn't it?

We've seen what freebies from Dr Ayad did to her face, now she's doing the same with her waterlogged GP Surgery looking Bunga.

If the flooring is truly all a freebie, then I am thrilled the flooring company chose to give her the left over crap stock they had.

If she actually chose this herself AND paid for it, then her design sense is even worse than I thought!

It is non existent basically.

Does she actually think this ugly brick looks good as interior flooring?!

She needs her eyes examined along with her giant bobble head.

Can't wait to see them work out on it.

She's also going to place that giant rubber exercise mat and his weight machine back on this uneven brick floor?

Gawd, they're even dumber than I imagined.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have never seen flooring inside a home that looks so out of place in my life!

View attachment 3015972View attachment 3015973View attachment 3015974
“Lower found floor”:rolleyes: Don’t you mean lower ground floor!
View attachment 3015977
Good luck wearing high heels on that floor!
The carnage! What carnage? All is can see is a pedestrianised basement. Out of all the dumb things she s done to her bungalow this has to be the worst. I bet the tradesman dislike her, making them trudge up and down the spiral staircase plus, I bet she never makes them a cuppa tea. I truly feel sorry for her dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The carnage! What carnage? All is can see is a pedestrianised basement. Out of all the dumb things she s done to her bungalow this has to be the worst. I bet the tradesman dislike her, making them trudge up and down the spiral staircase plus, I bet she never makes them a cuppa tea. I truly feel sorry for her dogs.
Clearly, there is no carnage.

These are just the ramblings of a pathetic person with no life, trying desperately to make it seem as if her life is full and busy, like the rest of her peers.

I mean what else is she supposed to ramble on about?

Being invited to a major event by an international luxury brand like Tamara, Vic etc.?

Nope, can't do that.

Posting about international travel and major brand amabassadorships?

Nope, can't do that either.

All the major international brands dumped her pancake arse.

So instead she posts about the Bunga and her ugly freebie brick floor.

Riveting. :rolleyes:

I bet the activity of laying down such a hideous floor pulled her away from all her international luxury brand commitments.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 3016191
View attachment 3016192
View attachment 3016193

Totally agree; dress highlights her massive shoulders.

Reactions: 17

She ordered special mugs for them and gave to Ali, so no doubt he is making tea while she plays dress up in her sweatbox and throws flowers on Lettuce! Cannot wait to see a gym work out on yee Olde Cobbled Street! If money is no object you get a gym floor for the gym, they are so stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's hard enough to watch an hours vlog when a influencer has something interesting to vlog, Lydia has duck all to vlog and makes them an hour long. No wonder people are turning off. Also her and Cawwie at the Windmill air b&b, jeez they looked like two of Cinderella's ugly sisters. Who else plonks down in the middle of a random field to drink wine? such odd behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot figure out her logic behind this choice of brick (not tiles who is she trying to kid) flooring, what the aesthetic is. All I can see is porous bricks to absorb anything spilt on. God help anything is dropped on it. I can see in 6 months time rugs everywhere to make it warm under bare feet. Its darn ugly and totally inappropriate for the new bunga, I can’t wait when they come to try and sell.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wait is it just going to be the brick? No mats? What if they drop a weight surely the brick will crack?
I bet they will have to put that rubber flooring down over the brick. But personally the brick is just a terrible idea alllll around but especially for a gym floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 3016191
View attachment 3016192
View attachment 3016193

I don’t understand adults who infantilise themselves by calling their clothes etc adorable. A 5 year old wearing a pretty dress is adorable not a 36 year old wearing a summer dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly and she buried the actually interesting stuff in between boring ramblings and footage of her cleaning. Josie does this too and Tamara is also doing this more and more. So much talking talking chatty chatty and then like 30 minutes of her and Philipo talking about “what do you think of this from 1-10”. 😴

What ever happened to editing and creating content that is interesting? Micro influencers like Nicky positano do a better job of editing out the boring stuff.
Agree^
It's like filler chat. Vomit banter. Are people really watching this & feeling satisfied by what they've heard. So many lazy vloggers with much to say about nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No worries, Ali stopped working out with weights a looong time ago 😏
He hasn t got the time to work out, he has a long list of chores to get through before old lazy bones heaves herself out of bed in the morning. Then once she s up he s at her beck and call all.day.long. Also, he has light switches to tend too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lets hope the dogs don't pee on the new outside inside flooring or they wont get the smell out of the new 'club room' 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16