Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she not get embarrassed when her lies are exposed.

Reactions: 21
Why does she lie all the time when that dress is online and part of a designers collection?

She definitely made out it was all her idea!

'The Salcombe is the first piece from the new Sassi Holford high summer womenswear collection.

The drop waist silhouette exudes timeless British design and features exaggerated pleats, an impeccably tailored bodice and beautiful bow straps'
So.... I think maybe that the model is wearing the dress Lydia wore (photographed before Lydia picked it up).... and now this company is offering this dress made to order in 2 colors after the fact of the ascot publicity.

I will say they are smart to make it to order vs having inventory because it's a "lydia forced modification of a wedding dress" that is a FAIL

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Like hello why would you pay over £2k for a dress she will wear maybe once or twice. I know why .. just to show off the value of the item to her minions .. it’s screams narcissistic behaviour. And she claims to have had ‘therapy’. It’s not about the dress, it’s about her mentality of portraying to the public she can ‘afford’ … cough, cough’ … a vast amount on a dress that really did not flatter her. Sadly mad cheaper looking by the tacky accessories she wore.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh wowwwww, Lil Felluh's leaning ... again. Keep it together ladies :love:
Screenshot_20240626_190810_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Oh wowwwww, Lil Felluh's leaning ... again. Keep it together ladies :love:
View attachment 3018535
I’ll tell you what! This is where I have been going wrong all my life! I don’t put my sunglasses on indoors to lean on my wardrobes..! I mean who frocking knew that? Go on - tell me! Who?

aside to self…Lean…preen…lean…preen…lean…preen…NO! I’ll never be able to do this! It takes too much of my ‘Gosh look how clever I am‘ energy away. S’too much…Just not that clever….Waggghhhh! Why can’t I pout like Lips?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ll tell you what! This is where I have been going wrong all my life! I don’t put my sunglasses on indoors to lean on my wardrobes..! I mean who frocking knew that? Go on - tell me! Who?

aside to self…Lean…preen…lean…preen…lean…preen…NO! I’ll never be able to do this! It takes too much of my ‘Gosh look how clever I am‘ energy away. S’too much…Just not that clever….Waggghhhh! Why can’t I pout like Lips?

Thank you Oops, I was about to say similar. I think if I wore sunglasses at home, I would be covered in bruises from banging into everything due to the dark!!!!

Those two idiots deserve each other, and are getting more stupid by the day - but their dumb fans are saving them!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He wears gloves in bed. He puts them on after putting hand cream on, because they help to keep his skin soft.

edited to add the pictures for full effect
What is he, a magician?
"And for my next trick I'll make your libido disappear!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So.... I think maybe that the model is wearing the dress Lydia wore (photographed before Lydia picked it up).... and now this company is offering this dress made to order in 2 colors after the fact of the ascot publicity.

I will say they are smart to make it to order vs having inventory because it's a "lydia forced modification of a wedding dress" that is a FAIL
Funny they don't say it's the Lydia x them or the Lydia dress or even mention her... snicker

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They allowed her the exclusive wear of it prior to its launch and now it’s on general sale.
Hardly a massive deal when celebrities and influencers do this all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Apparently Elsie had 75 luxury handbags 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Like hello why would you pay over £2k for a dress she will wear maybe once or twice. I know why .. just to show off the value of the item to her minions .. it’s screams narcissistic behaviour. And she claims to have had ‘therapy’. It’s not about the dress, it’s about her mentality of portraying to the public she can ‘afford’ … cough, cough’ … a vast amount on a dress that really did not flatter her. Sadly mad cheaper looking by the tacky accessories she wore.
She may have been offered it for the day in return for publicity it's probably back in the studio on a mannequin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.