Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not putting a video out today because most of you haven’t watched my previous one so you can all naff orff!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Right so she's annoyed her views have got lower! So she is telling her audience to watch her vlogs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh no, now we have to see her in undergarments 😡! Has she no dignity left? Her and Leonora make me ill - the two most fake people I have ever encountered!
In The video at ascot I think she’s trying her best to copy how Leonora poses. Leo has a thread on here btw.

How lazy/weird no video and an odd post about 1.4 M haven’t watched the old vlog! .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Winds me up how that brick bit of her patio where her pizza oven is isn’t lined up to the awful sink! It’s so off centred from it!

Reactions: 14
There was me thinking it was a bank holiday in the UK, but nope, it’s just Lydia hasn’t done her job this week. Probably left vlogging until last minute, planned to do some vlogging today but didn’t get round to it so last minute notified her viewers that there’s no vlog, without giving any explanation. Her and Victoria need to learn some work ethic. They’ll sit there wondering why their views go down without considering that YouTubers users love consistency and reliability within the channels they subscribe to.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only 97k views on her last two videos. Looks like people are getting bored of her fake old money vlogs.

Reactions: 24
She hasn't got a clue....

Doesn't know how to put an outfit together
Doesn't know how to style that bookcase
Doesn't know anything about Antiques just buys anything 'old' and thinks it antique
Doesn't know anything about gardening even though she has a 30k greenhouse and 6 veg beds.
🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭

Reactions: 22
There was me thinking it was a bank holiday in the UK, but nope, it’s just Lydia hasn’t done her job this week. Probably left vlogging until last minute, planned to do some vlogging today but didn’t get round to it so last minute notified her viewers that there’s no vlog, without giving any explanation. Her and Victoria need to learn some work ethic. They’ll sit there wondering why their views go down without considering that YouTubers users love consistency and reliability within the channels they subscribe to.

Her explanation is that not enough people watched her last vlog, so no vlog tonight! She is lucky to get any views, all ours are hate watching though!

Reactions: 24
funny.... her last two vlogs were so so long with so many different types of content she could have easily made 3 out of them and not had to vlog for a week... and still posted today.
---
Too bad - I was looking forward to the BHS on the blue granny drapery ascot lewk! hmmmm which way does the hat go? Hmmmm should I wear my ring over top the glove even though that's wrong? yes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She spent too much time last week figuring out which way the bow should be on her Ascot hat she couldn't vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 19