Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys is it me or do you think she has had a brow lift or Botox to lift the brows/lids? Unless it’s a filter? She looks to have no drooping over her eye lids, and mine started drooping slightly at 31 (I’m 3 years younger than Lidl) - no other age signs yet just minor wrinkles so I’m lucky, and for someone that used to “summer in Ibiza” aka get bent over the strip pole in cooking oil and smoke like a chimney, I’m not buying the gracefully ageing look 😂

The more I look at the pic the abnormally high her eyebrows look to me?!
Though Botox can lift the brows and filters can alter things…. Many of us agree that she may have had something done to her eyelids. Look at younger pics. Doesn’t even look like the same person.

Oh and behold her filler free chin, nose and cheeks.

IMG_6090.jpeg
IMG_6091.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What's caused this rant about Gleam? I wonder if she's hinting Victoria said something, as I think she was signed there.

When her FB page was open I vaguely remember seeing she posted that she was meeting with them.

Or is this another attempt of a pitch to other companies to show off how long she's been in the industry and how good she is as an influencer

Reactions: 11
Yes so now she's hiding and doesn't get on with anybody. I was told she wasn't liked a few years back..one of the influencer set...and more recently as most are all friends with Nicki, she was ousted out..so yes a lucky escape had by the mgmt company.. Twisting the tale as usual.

Reactions: 19
I actually laughed out loud seeing Victoria at the Nars event.
A few months ago Lydia in desperation, hired the Nars make up lady to do her make up for some event. She then followed the MUA and the Nars PR lady on IG.
Brown-nosing didn't work out, did it ? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What's caused this rant about Gleam? I wonder if she's hinting Victoria said something, as I think she was signed there.

When her FB page was open I vaguely remember seeing she posted that she was meeting with them.

Or is this another attempt of a pitch to other companies to show off how long she's been in the industry and how good she is as an influencer
Wow it sure looks like she’s talking about gleam as I’ve just googled and they closed down the talent arm in 2024. This completely alligns with the narrative (and insiders reports on tattle) that she had a TERRIBLE reputation at this time and gleam managed so many powerful up and coming influencers. I would bet a LOT of people including her previous management told gleam to stay away and that she was a total monster to managers and pr and staff.

She clearly has been holding on to this for YEARS and hasn’t taken any real steps to owning her bad behavior. She thinks she’s outing them with this rant but has truly outed herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There was so much snark packed into that rant !
Lydia also mentioned when something great happens to her, she tells everyone around her. And so when the management company approached her, she told everyone including her contemporaries.
And then suddenly the company was no longer interested in her.
It was almost as if she was hinting that one of her contemporaries (signed with the same company ?) had said something bad about her, thus ruining her signing with the company.
As per usual, the blame is with someone else, NOT THE PERSON - Lydia - WHO THREW A MAJOR STROP WITH SELFRIDGES at an event, STARTED A TWITTER BEEF WITH JAEGER PR etc etc.
I would like to know more about the SELFRIDGES event

Reactions: 16
I would like to know more about the SELFRIDGES event
I don't know details except she did a meet up there for some brand. Before the event, she threw a major tantrum. I think someone came onto the GG and spilled (some of) the beans. Selfridges have never worked with her again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Guys is it me or do you think she has had a brow lift or Botox to lift the brows/lids? Unless it’s a filter? She looks to have no drooping over her eye lids, and mine started drooping slightly at 31 (I’m 3 years younger than Lidl) - no other age signs yet just minor wrinkles so I’m lucky, and for someone that used to “summer in Ibiza” aka get bent over the strip pole in cooking oil and smoke like a chimney, I’m not buying the gracefully ageing look 😂

The more I look at the pic the abnormally high her eyebrows look to me?!
such a bad camera angle. Her nose is huge and takes her half of her face.
---
":love:What a beautiful creature I am:love:"

View attachment 3003194
he’s so feminine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the Selfridges event was a By Terry thing.

was looking and saw this

has that bag ever been seen???

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wow it sure looks like she’s talking about gleam as I’ve just googled and they closed down the talent arm in 2024. This completely alligns with the narrative (and insiders reports on tattle) that she had a TERRIBLE reputation at this time and gleam managed so many powerful up and coming influencers. I would bet a LOT of people including her previous management told gleam to stay away and that she was a total monster to managers and pr and staff.

She clearly has been holding on to this for YEARS and hasn’t taken any real steps to owning her bad behavior. She thinks she’s outing them with this rant but has truly outed herself.
To add to this... NOONE would manage her after her first manager (who she has stated she didn't like because they had more than one client and didn't giver her enough attention) so she HAD to find a friend to do it. She is the worst grifter... she always outs herself. The story she told she thinks makes gleam and other influencers look bad when really it just supports the case that she is VERY unliked due to her own behavior. You just KNOW they would never treat a potential client that they actually wanted like that... cancel appointment right before, rescheduled dark room, no enthusiasm. That is a mandate on her.

She was very busy with deals UNTIL about a year after Cawwie started managing her and all Cawwie had to do was field offers... then Lydia's lazy and abusive behavior started burning bridges. Her downfall IS HER OWN DOING BECAUSE SHE IS A NARCISSIST. Cawwie is the ONLY friend she's had (besides Ali's friends) that still talks to her.... Lauren is new so that is pending but you notice she has not mentioned Lauren since the Scottland trip. EVERY friend she's had has not only ran away but it's like burnt bridge where they don't even want to be in the same room with her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Though Botox can lift the brows and filters can alter things…. Many of us agree that she may have had something done to her eyelids. Look at younger pics. Doesn’t even look like the same person.

Oh and behold her filler free chin, nose and cheeks.

View attachment 3003423View attachment 3003424
i watched an old video from 7 years ago where she had filler done in the nose for the 1st time - and quoted as saying she had broken her nose, and the nose she had was not her own. When and how did she break her nose. Not that I have ever had filler in the nose, but having this procedure done in the nose, can consequently cause more harm than good in the long run.

Reactions: 8
when was this?
Looking at Lydiot fluffing her hair (yet again) almost made me feel sorry for her. She seems stuck in a never ending obsession with her hair and we could look back to 3 years ago and she would be doing the same thing. Meanwhile, her fellow influencers are showcasing trips abroad or their Royal Ascot outfits. Surely this is evidence of someone who is without influence since Lydiot rarely gets invited to major events other than what her PR company negotiates.

Reactions: 23
What I find hilarious is that she’s trying to turn it around on those who’ve dropped her but when you take a step back, who’s the common denominator….?
Funny how no other influencer has come out and said something about these brands eh!
This double downing makes her look even worse when everyone knows she’s the problem. She would be more respected (or respected at all) if she owned it.
That’ll never happen though, but keep doing you Lyds, it’s working so well!! 💋💋

• Heart
Reactions: 27
To add to this... NOONE would manage her after her first manager (who she has stated she didn't like because they had more than one client and didn't giver her enough attention) so she HAD to find a friend to do it. She is the worst grifter... she always outs herself. The story she told she thinks makes gleam and other influencers look bad when really it just supports the case that she is VERY unliked due to her own behavior. You just KNOW they would never treat a potential client that they actually wanted like that... cancel appointment right before, rescheduled dark room, no enthusiasm. That is a mandate on her.

She was very busy with deals UNTIL about a year after Cawwie started managing her and all Cawwie had to do was field offers... then Lydia's lazy and abusive behavior started burning bridges. Her downfall IS HER OWN DOING BECAUSE SHE IS A NARCISSIST. Cawwie is the ONLY friend she's had (besides Ali's friends) that still talks to her.... Lauren is new so that is pending but you notice she has not mentioned Lauren since the Scottland trip. EVERY friend she's had has not only ran away but it's like burnt bridge where they don't even want to be in the same room with her!
Always outs herself, as you say. People watching the flog will be thinking it was her fault the management company never wanted to work with her, will go searching the internet and more than likely end up here. (y) She used to state on SM that she is a proud and difficult woman! :oops: Elsie has very little content outside of the bungalow and it s really quite sad to see, especially as her peers seem to be leagues ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 20