Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No vlog from the little twit then!
One job! He has one job - to make a half hour video once a week. To work for half an hour. Can he do that regularly? No he can’t. He can’t regularly do half an hours work per week. He must be spending too much time looking at himself in the mirror or taking too many photos of himself. I wonder how many photos he takes of his very own self every week? Must be thousands…

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
People in UK do say; Going out for an Italian or ordering a Thai, if they are going to an italian restaurant or Thai takeway! They are just naming the cuisine they are ordering. We don't say ordering an italian if it's pizza as I don't think Dominos Pizza is actually Italian cusine? I think its more New York pizza style. But if we wanted italian style pizza/pasta I'd ask my husband if he wanted me to order an Italian ( for takewawy or delivery)
I get what you saying but I personally find it a tad offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys is it me or do you think she has had a brow lift or Botox to lift the brows/lids? Unless it’s a filter? She looks to have no drooping over her eye lids, and mine started drooping slightly at 31 (I’m 3 years younger than Lidl) - no other age signs yet just minor wrinkles so I’m lucky, and for someone that used to “summer in Ibiza” aka get bent over the strip pole in cooking oil and smoke like a chimney, I’m not buying the gracefully ageing look 😂

The more I look at the pic the abnormally high her eyebrows look to me?!
I’d say she’s had a lot of Botox . They don’t have to make this severe effect!. Also if she’s had brow tattoos that can give height to the brows too
---
I get what you saying but I personally find it a tad offensive.
I think Lydia would do well to just verge on the side of caution and not come out with anything potentially offensive. She is daft to imo . She really needs to keep her nose clean after years of scandals 😂

Yes, I've been told by my balayage guy - no washing, masks etc. for 72 hours minimum after colour.

I don't understand the science of it all but I just follow his directions and my colour always lasts and looks good.

Remember when Lydia claimed that some colourist bleached her hair 4 times in one day when she was trying to repair the damage she accused Nicky of causing?

There was no damage. She just didn't like the colour but always needs immediate gratification, is impulsive and impatient so started bleeping with it immediately. She washed it that night or the next day or something.

She said she then went to someone a month later in her area who bleached her hair 4 times in one day (not possible as all her bleeping hair would have fallen out!).

She then came home and believe immediately oiled it or some crap.

Her damage mainly came during lockdown when the fool hair dried, then straightened then curled her hair several times a week.

Putting 3 heat tools in one sitting repeatedly is where all the damage came.

Purely self-inflicted.

She basically fried her own hair.

She's such a bloody moron.
Nikky told Lydiot the same thing, but she knows it all. Just like decorating, if she understood some basic design rules, she wouldn't redo redo redo. Her living room is blaise. That BIG solid OAK bookcase is out of place and ugly. She said if they move, she is taking with her but then has the joiner inset it into the crown moulding. Why does she think that she can take built ins and the greenhouse when she leaves? I happened to watch some of her last vlog and Ali was filming. It was horrible. Focus was in and out and a lot of blurry shots. I guess he doesn't care, and Cawwie doesn't care, and Lydiot doesn't care enough to watch the finished vlog before publishing. She cares about expensive items, using filters so she looks nothing like her real self, and revenge. MJ Way watch. Seen once since the beginning of 2024.
---
Guys is it me or do you think she has had a brow lift or Botox to lift the brows/lids? Unless it’s a filter? She looks to have no drooping over her eye lids, and mine started drooping slightly at 31 (I’m 3 years younger than Lidl) - no other age signs yet just minor wrinkles so I’m lucky, and for someone that used to “summer in Ibiza” aka get bent over the strip pole in cooking oil and smoke like a chimney, I’m not buying the gracefully ageing look 😂

The more I look at the pic the abnormally high her eyebrows look to me?!
What happening to Despina??????
---
I actually laughed out loud seeing Victoria at the Nars event.
A few months ago Lydia in desperation, hired the Nars make up lady to do her make up for some event. She then followed the MUA and the Nars PR lady on IG.
Brown-nosing didn't work out, did it ? 🤭
Nars would be stupid to work with her after they flew her to an island, events, free makeup etc. and she waited a year to post about it. If I remember right, she wanted to stay in her hut, didn't like the boat rides to events, and was generally a $hit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nikky told Lydiot the same thing, but she knows it all. Just like decorating, if she understood some basic design rules, she wouldn't redo redo redo. Her living room is blaise. That BIG solid OAK bookcase is out of place and ugly. She said if they move, she is taking with her but then has the joiner inset it into the crown moulding. Why does she think that she can take built ins and the greenhouse when she leaves? I happened to watch some of her last vlog and Ali was filming. It was horrible. Focus was in and out and a lot of blurry shots. I guess he doesn't care, and Cawwie doesn't care, and Lydiot doesn't care enough to watch the finished vlog before publishing. She cares about expensive items, using filters so she looks nothing like her real self, and revenge. MJ Way watch. Seen once since the beginning of 2024.
---

What happening to Despina??????
---

Nars would be stupid to work with her after they flew her to an island, events, free makeup etc. and she waited a year to post about it. If I remember right, she wanted to stay in her hut, didn't like the boat rides to events, and was generally a $hit.
She’s probably planning to also take the skirting boards, the fireplace and the new light switches 😂 she needs to save some ££ and cut corners I guess !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
“I’m so pretty. I’m prettier than Lydia.
And I’ve got nicer bosoms than her.”
What guy would pose like that???? I wonder what the deal is with him posing and dressing like a little boy. It's very icky.
---
I wonder why the naked PR guy and her parted ways. He was her PR person during #hairgate. I also wonder what happened with Cal. Her best photos were taken by him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Were they invited to ascot? Or are they pretending that they didn’t want the invite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys what has happened to Despina? Did she fire Lydia or did she move?

• Haha
I think she has to pay to see Despina whilst Imby at MichaelJohn is free as she gets paid for the AD? What I don’t get is she raved about Michael van Clarke and she’d never go anywhere else and there she is at Michaeljohn.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Re ascot maybe they are yet to go . On their own dollar . It’s gold cup today and ladies day still to go .

leonora could of easily invited Lydia to her car park no 1 luncheon yesterday , all Lydia would of needed is a big standard entry ticket … but she didn’t !

Ooooooooooh Tattlers !!!!!!
TATTLERS !!!!!!

I've done some investigating *insert evil laugh*

I apologise for the long post but here I go ...

Despina is in London right now. She has been for a while now.
Lydia has not mentioned Despina nor had her hair done by Despina for the last year and a half.

From what I see on IG, Despina works out of Hari's Salon. She has for some time.

Imy now does Lydia's hair, and he works out of Michael John Hair ... The salon where Lyds had her (free) extensions fitted - Imy is an educator / ambassador for the hair extension company.
Lydia also received a few free (dry) hair trims by Michael himself.
I guess Imy has to maintain those hidden FREE hair extensions Lydia is wearing ... ??? :unsure: And Lydia refuses to pay full price for her hair treatments.

I'm pretty sure Imy and Despina previously worked out of the SAME salon. MVC ? Not anymore.

So Amelia and Lydia follow Despina on IG.
Imy follows Despina on IG.
Screenshot_20240620_094440_Instagram.jpg

DESPINA DOES NOT FOLLOW LYDIA, AMELIA NOR IMY ON INSTAGRAM.

Screenshot_20240620_092946_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240620_093005_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240620_094455_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240620_093013_Instagram.jpg

Oooooooh.
✨DRAMA✨

Let's continue.

Previously, on her IG page, Despina, under her highlights section, had 2 separate highlights dedicated to Lydia's Hair journey *barf* and the other highlight titled Amelia's Hair journey.

Those 2 highlights are now GONE.
See pics below.
Screenshot_20240620_092920_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240620_092926_Instagram.jpg

I'M GUESSING SOME DRAMA OCCURRED and ... Lydia and Amelia then dropped Despina.

Oh wowwwwww, Lydia, daaaaaaahling, wowwwwwwww YOU ARE THE DRAMA.
Yes, Lydia, YOU !!!!

Fingers crossed someone comes onto Tattle and spills the beans about the 'hair journeys' with Despina coming to an end.

Thank you for coming to my somewhat of a TED talk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Ooooooooooh Tattlers !!!!!!
TATTLERS !!!!!!

I've done some investigating *insert evil laugh*

I apologise for the long post but here I go ...

Despina is in London right now. She has been for a while now.
Lydia has not mentioned Despina nor had her hair done by Despina for the last year and a half.

From what I see on IG, Despina works out of Hari's Salon. She has for some time.

Imy now does Lydia's hair, and he works out of Michael John Hair ... The salon where Lyds had her (free) extensions fitted - Imy is an educator / ambassador for the hair extension company.
Lydia also received a few free (dry) hair trims by Michael himself.
I guess Imy has to maintain those hidden FREE hair extensions Lydia is wearing ... ??? :unsure: And Lydia refuses to pay full price for her hair treatments.

I'm pretty sure Imy and Despina previously worked out of the SAME salon. MVC ? Not anymore.

So Amelia and Lydia follow Despina on IG.
Imy follows Despina on IG.
View attachment 3005074

DESPINA DOES NOT FOLLOW LYDIA, AMELIA NOR IMY ON INSTAGRAM.

View attachment 3005071

View attachment 3005072

View attachment 3005073

View attachment 3005075

Oooooooh.
✨DRAMA✨

Let's continue.

Previously, on her IG page, Despina, under her highlights section, had 2 separate highlights dedicated to Lydia's Hair journey *barf* and the other highlight titled Amelia's Hair journey.

Those 2 highlights are now GONE.
See pics below.
View attachment 3005069

View attachment 3005070

I'M GUESSING SOME DRAMA OCCURRED and ... Lydia and Amelia then dropped Despina.

Oh wowwwwww, Lydia, daaaaaaahling, wowwwwwwww YOU ARE THE DRAMA.
Yes, Lydia, YOU !!!!

Fingers crossed someone comes onto Tattle and spills the beans about the 'hair journeys' with Despina coming to an end.

Thank you for coming to my somewhat of a TED talk.
Yes I noticed that Amelia stopped seeing Despina too but presumed it was because she was out of the country. Mmmm wonder what’s happened!

On another note, did anyone see Stephanie Lange’s video about influencers who brag about their luxury life are usually the ones that are broke and trying to appear mega wealthy?

She featured Lydia, Vic and Tamara, but Tam got the video taken down by copyright striking her. With Tamara she was referencing that showing off like this makes you the target of robberies and featured some of her clips.

But with Lydia, that was in the part about bragging and then begging for free stuff or if they don’t beg for it they buy and return and expect you to buy from their aff link and make money off you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
But has he got the book upside down??? He has history after all :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 10.04.30.png

And the twit in a hat is still at large.....

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 10.04.50.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I've not watched any of the vlogs in a long while, what on earth inspired the brick flooring? It gives me train station vibes. Her head is weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Vinted is hosting an event.
Guess the Millen-Morons invite got lost in the post.

Screenshot_20240620_122003_Instagram.jpg

Vinted is hosting an event.
Guess the Millen-Morons invite got lost in the post.

View attachment 3005252
Equally though, the mighty influencers are definitely falling out of the luxe lane if they are going for an event hosted by what is effectively eBay but for clothes.

Not knocking Vinted, but it’s hardly a flex is it.

• Haha
This made me giggle - ad for her collection on her tattle:
1718883422761.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19