Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has been discussed before, I just can't keep up with Lydia's threads but every time I see Princess Margaret mentioned or a picture of her, I think of Lydia and how much they look alike.

original.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Ooooooooooh Tattlers !!!!!!
TATTLERS !!!!!!

I've done some investigating *insert evil laugh*

I apologise for the long post but here I go ...

Despina is in London right now. She has been for a while now.
Lydia has not mentioned Despina nor had her hair done by Despina for the last year and a half.

From what I see on IG, Despina works out of Hari's Salon. She has for some time.

Imy now does Lydia's hair, and he works out of Michael John Hair ... The salon where Lyds had her (free) extensions fitted - Imy is an educator / ambassador for the hair extension company.
Lydia also received a few free (dry) hair trims by Michael himself.
I guess Imy has to maintain those hidden FREE hair extensions Lydia is wearing ... ??? :unsure: And Lydia refuses to pay full price for her hair treatments.

I'm pretty sure Imy and Despina previously worked out of the SAME salon. MVC ? Not anymore.

So Amelia and Lydia follow Despina on IG.
Imy follows Despina on IG.
View attachment 3005074

DESPINA DOES NOT FOLLOW LYDIA, AMELIA NOR IMY ON INSTAGRAM.

View attachment 3005071

View attachment 3005072

View attachment 3005073

View attachment 3005075

Oooooooh.
✨DRAMA✨

Let's continue.

Previously, on her IG page, Despina, under her highlights section, had 2 separate highlights dedicated to Lydia's Hair journey *barf* and the other highlight titled Amelia's Hair journey.

Those 2 highlights are now GONE.
See pics below.
View attachment 3005069

View attachment 3005070

I'M GUESSING SOME DRAMA OCCURRED and ... Lydia and Amelia then dropped Despina.

Oh wowwwwww, Lydia, daaaaaaahling, wowwwwwwww YOU ARE THE DRAMA.
Yes, Lydia, YOU !!!!

Fingers crossed someone comes onto Tattle and spills the beans about the 'hair journeys' with Despina coming to an end.

Thank you for coming to my somewhat of a TED talk.
Oooooh good sleuthing! So was the last time Lydia went to D during Savoygate?

And it is real interesting how she still goes to the guy who gave her hair extensions!!!!

Wonder what happened with Amelia?! She was a die hard despina girl and can more than afford to pay for her hair treatments.

Reactions: 15
Oooooh good sleuthing! So was the last time Lydia went to D during Savoygate?

And it is real interesting how she still goes to the guy who gave her hair extensions!!!!

Wonder what happened with Amelia?! She was a die hard despina girl and can more than afford to pay for her hair treatments.
Amelia went man-hunting. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just wanted to update people about something why I've really not been on much, for the most part its me dealing with psoriasis which is going really well, the creams I've got work so thats good (or the steroid ointment which I'm using very sparingly as I dont like really using that, but overall is hugely improving.

But just had some truly devastating news, it turns out that my Dads wife cancer is terminal, they were considering doing a PET scan and nuclear testing or which ever they call it, but really in their honest opinion its pretty pointless as it'll just confirm apparently what they really pretty much know from an earlier scan, its just advanced far too much to really do anything about it.

Just cant really deal with Lydia right now to be quite honest, though may read some things and maybe comment occasionally I think.
So very sorry xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She says her vlog will be late tonight, but doesn't say why! England kick off is 5pm, that is why!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just wanted to update people about something why I've really not been on much, for the most part its me dealing with psoriasis which is going really well, the creams I've got work so thats good (or the steroid ointment which I'm using very sparingly as I dont like really using that, but overall is hugely improving.

But just had some truly devastating news, it turns out that my Dads wife cancer is terminal, they were considering doing a PET scan and nuclear testing or which ever they call it, but really in their honest opinion its pretty pointless as it'll just confirm apparently what they really pretty much know from an earlier scan, its just advanced far too much to really do anything about it.

Just cant really deal with Lydia right now to be quite honest, though may read some things and maybe comment occasionally I think.
I’m so sorry about your stepmother!
I have had amazing results for my psoriasis with Methotrexate. It has removed about 50% of my patches and it’s no longer ‘angry’ Best of all and the reason I continue being on it is it has completely removed the itching which you know is horrendous. Ask your doctor if you are interested in trying it out. (I hate steroid cremes) Be aware that you’ll have to take folic acid, I think that’s the english word for it, for 6 days a week and then the methotrexate on the 7th day. It might be worth looking into now with the stress that comes with your stepmothers cancer, we know how stress impacts psoriasis🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She says her vlog will be late tonight, but doesn't say why! England kick off is 5pm, that is why!!!!
She ll want to maximise views as they have fallen yet again. The past few weeks the views have been hovering around the 100,000 mark. Even the bots and Rexysbum are bored with her nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says good morning from her dressing room and says she’s being quiet because Ali’s sleeping downstairs on the sofa!!!!!

What was the row about I wonder ?!
---
She’s in her fancy frock and Ali is in a T shirt . The food at the Albert hall part they are in looks DIRE !

Reactions: 14
Roll eyes at this. She didn’t capture the night very well because she’s “mid cycle”
---
She times her runs so she makes it in time for the church bells so she can sit and listen to them . 😂

Lyds - there’s a 400k detached house for sale right next to the church by Josie - just buy that instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she woke up 48 mins ago , saw Josie had mentioned the solstice and jumped on the bandwagon
Gotta live that Lydia probably has at least one burner account so she can spy and watch her enemies and competitors 🔍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Apologies if this has been discussed before, I just can't keep up with Lydia's threads but every time I see Princess Margaret mentioned or a picture of her, I think of Lydia and how much they look alike.

View attachment 3005389
They were playing bleeding love mv at my nail salon and if Lydia didn’t butcher her face with filler she kinda looked like pre nose job Leona

IMG_3006.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I think she’s going to ascot tomorrow.

She’s mentioned she is at ascot this year in tonight’s vlog . She’s getting some Emmy London tan flats for feee and some ascots shoes plus a pair green flats are ordered
---
I think ive got her ascot outfit !

Sassi Hollford dress .

I don’t mind the dress although we know the seams are off . I feel for royal ascot she does ideally need a little jacket or something to cover her bare shoulders . Or sleeves!.

I can’t stand the hat . It looks cheap. Not sure who she said made it , it didn’t register so I don’t think it’s mega special .

The colour pale blue feels like she’s copying Leonora a bit .
---
I’d say those shoulder straps are only just about royal ascot legal in terms of the dress code and entry requirements if she’s wearing it like that

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Who are those poor people who they went to the ballet with??

Of course she has another (fake) mini Kelly!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.